Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner (1490 Views)

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc9y8NkKyk4
I Am Giving ₦5k To My Muslim Brethren To Break Ramadan Fast, Imam of Peace Will Pick Winners- Reno Omokri

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by helinues: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imam of pieces is the one to pick the winners. grin

Who are the largest follower of Reno and Imam of pieces?

No be for them to wear Jalamia, carry kettle and upload the pictures...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Davash222(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is first class intelligence!
Imam of peace will pick the winners.. Lol

This is Home win with over2.5

Dear Northern Muslims,
After insulting Buhari and calling him names, Imam of Peace select you, will you accept the 5K from Reno??

Remember, hunger bad.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Davash222:

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Deepfeel(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
trust our almajiri brothers
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls don't ignore this I beg u pls read am a family man civil servant blessed with 6kids due to this lockdown extension my life is going to crush debt taken me apart just to feed my family b4 d lockdown I checked my blood pressure n was shock my BP was 400/50 which I was given a drug to put under my tongue to melt more than a month now had not feel better I can't take my own life I resolved to asking for help to feed my family till only God knows when all this will be over help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ogilinsaka: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afolabimills:

Pls don't ignore this I beg u pls read am a family man civil servant blessed with 6kids due to this lockdown extension my life is going to crush debt taken me apart just to feed my family b4 d lockdown I checked my blood pressure n was shock my BP was 400/50 which I was given a drug to put under my tongue to melt more than a month now had not feel better I can't take my own life I resolved to asking for help to feed my family till only God knows when all this will be over help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482

Your BP is 400/50.. And you're still alive? I don't think so!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by joshjc(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

lol no mind am, civil servants were dem dey pay

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

by d grace of God am still alive though am not that strong
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
joshjc:
lol no mind am, civil servants were dem dey pay
my dear friend do u really think this is some sought of joke or lies I don't really understand what u mean but I pray u dont face the kind of situation am passing through I can upload my payslip n tell me we're I have gone wrong to ask for help
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afolabimills:
by d grace of God am still alive though am not that strong
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Davash222:

Dear Northern Muslims,
After insulting Buhari and calling him names, Imam of Peace select you, will you accept the 5K from Reno??

Remember, hunger bad.
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afolabimills:

Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ejima1:

Hmm
bliv me about a year ago life is not this bad I donate to motherless baby homes 3times I assist people but today I can hardly feed my family cloth nor pay my kids school fees my 1st son is in his final year in nasarawa state University my 2nd born is done with pefti school in Lagos even got a scholarship in Ghana but they all back home my girls can go to school because of money I took loan to pay for my kids school fees but still yet to recover
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by joshjc(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afolabimills:
my dear friend do u really think this is some sought of joke or lies I don't really understand what u mean but I pray u dont face the kind of situation am passing through I can upload my payslip n tell me we're I have gone wrong to ask for help
are you a federal or state civil servant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by sammyj: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Give our hard earned money stolen to the people for show off and preparation for 2023. Why not do the same for the Christians during Easter fasting
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
joshjc:
are you a federal or state civil servant?
fed civil servant budget office of the federation
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Covidodo: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afolabimills:

400/ 50 mmHg ke...
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 1:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Covidodo:

400/ 50 mmHg ke...
May God help us all
am sorry I didn't check well it's 220/40 we have a small clinic in my office I was attended to given a drug to put under my tongue till it melt after consultation so I forgot I came here to ask for help not to b condemned
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by EncoreTrades(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Help is needed from people who can afford...it don’t have to be politicize or anchored on religion...

Meanwhile...if you have extra money from the money federal government will give...get a clean USA used laptop

https://gvtshop.com/shop/computers-technologies/lp2016/
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 2:05am On Apr 24, 2020
This is my pay slip
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by JAMO84: 4:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Anyone that accept this Greek gift does so at his own peril. Reno Omokri is a known Muslim hater while Imam of piss is a scammer and hypocrite. To hell with their chicken change!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Sctests: 4:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Almajiri buharideens, oya line up in front of Reno for food after begging Imam of peace to pick you. Line up please! E toooo!

grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:

When do you intend to stop begging?
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

y are some of u so wicked n unreasonable?u wake up in d morning to make others feel worse anyway it's not ur fault but I pray for u hence u can't help but rather heap more pain insult opon me may God let u go tru what am passing u Tru pls Mr all rich all perfect all saint pls say amen or forever don't tag me
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

y are some of u so wicked n unreasonable?u wake up in d morning to make others feel worse anyway it's not ur fault but I pray for u hence u can't help but rather heap more pain insult opon me may God let u go tru what am passing u Tru pls Mr all rich all perfect all saint pls say amen or forever don't tag me.
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
y are some of u so wicked n unreasonable?u wake up in d morning to make others feel worse anyway it's not ur fault but I pray for u hence u can't help but rather heap more pain insult opon me may God let u go tru what am passing u Tru pls Mr all rich all perfect all saint pls say amen or forever don't tag me.

I've been going through your posts with this and alternate moniker.

You don't deserve any help.
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2020
wink wink
voltron14:

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

u are evil whoever u are where ever u are pain debt insults will locate u 2weeks now have been asking for help only 2kind hearted people help with 4k which I appreciate ur likes will rather not help but monitor n destroy ones reputation but u have failed life will go back to normal by d grace n mercy of God so that ur likes will not have to monitor n insult
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
u are evil whoever u are where ever u are pain debt insults will locate u 2weeks now have been asking for help only 2kind hearted people help with 4k which I appreciate ur likes will rather not help but monitor n destroy ones reputation but u have failed life will go back to normal by d grace n mercy of God so that ur likes will not have to monitor n insult

Abbeymills also Afolabimills also known as Paul, when would you stop begging?
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Abbeymills also Afolabimills also known as Paul, when would you stop begging?
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Stop! Notice / Singapore Based Norfin Offshores Shipyard Unveils First Ship Built In Akwa Ibom. / Victor Mbarika, A Lecturer Of ICIT Carolina University Forged Letter For Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.