Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You (5952 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

What do I stand to gain please I sent someone money and you all are not even concerned about how this person treated me afterwards woow

I FULLY SUPPORT YOU, MY DEAR. IT'S A SHAME THAT THESE HUNGRY ROGUES TURN THEIR BACKS ON US EACH TIME WE RENDER SELFLESS ASSISTANCE TO THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.

I ASSURE YOU, IF YOU GIVE THEM HIV NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF YOUR CASH, I WILL BE HERE TO FULLY SUPPORT YOU AS ALWAYS.

1 Share

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

What do I stand to gain please I sent someone money and you all are not even concerned about how this person treated me afterwards woow

I think I like the tune this drama is taking. Maybe you think majority here are dumb as you. See how you're clearly shooting yourself in the foot. Ride on. I'm with you on this one. Maybe this is what will send you to jail, by the time my investigation team is done with you and your fake bank transactions. They are watching.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Timileyin1234(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:
It’s a shame this is the last I will be kind to anyone here again but it’s fine this has taught me a lesson.. if you guys need my bank statement I will go get it as well
Show us the date when this msg enters
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by AstroG: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:
So out of my kind heart a fellow moniker ask me for 10k and I offered to give me 4K out of my generosity I don’t owe this man anything but out of pity I sent 4K I didn’t get a thank you but he is here saying I’m fake..
You have chop free 4K next time

Here is the screenshot please deny that is not your name Eulalia?? And that is not your account details and that you didn’t get the 4K transfer from me

God human are so ungrateful he/she has deactivated his account

Madam,no dy make noise here undecided. Just screenshot ur debit alert and upload shikena,and f u cant den ur living a pure fake life.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Kingarthur21: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur father Shameless old man.. Wayray
At least he didn't have a woman feed him for years as you were fed grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Casalindal(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

I think I like the tune this drama is taking. Maybe you think majority here are dumb as you. See how you're clearly shooting yourself in the foot. Ride on. I'm with you on this one. Maybe this is what will send you to jail, by the time my investigation team is done with you and your fake bank transactions. They are watching.

Where was your team when you were begging here for 10k?? They were no where to help you right? Let see who does to jail
Seun I think I will use that privilege you gave to me now.. I need this moniker block now.. and I mean it
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Where was your team when you were begging here for 10k?? They were no where to help you right? Let see who does to jail
Seun I think I will that privilege you gave to me now.. I need this moniker block now.. and I mean it

Backing down already? Too late.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Timileyin1234(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Seun I think I will use that privilege you gave to me now.. I need this moniker block now.. and I mean it
Commander in chief

3 Likes

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Galactico4ever(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don't still see the reason for this thread. eulalia seems like a church minister with good morals, but what do i know. as for casandal,go and get that bank statement if u know you are being sincere
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Timileyin1234(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I don't still see the reason for this thread. eulalia seems like a church minister with good morals, but what do i know. as for casandal,go and get that bank statement if u know you are being sincere
Not even bank statement. She shu just screenshot the time the msg she sent to herself entered. She can’t be playing with our head. Like this

1 Like

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by smadav(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casababy, it's ok u hear, it's getting childish, eulenia forgive am you hear. Case close.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wetin be all this rubbish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by baralatie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Wetin be all this rubbish grin grin grin
just dey enjoy the action drama na!
grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by baralatie(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Heroclitus:

Yes because none of them is a guy
It'd have interested you more if any of them were
And was that what I told you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
baralatie:

just dey enjoy the action drama na!
grin
Ha, okay. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Not even bank statement. She shu just screenshot the time the msg she sent to herself entered. She can’t be playing with our head

What message? She never sent me any message.

We played a game and I beat her to it. So I demanded for my prize and she asked that I drop my account details which i did and since then she went into oblivion only to show up today shaming an innocent guy telling him he's not her level. So, I decided to take her up by calling her out on her failed promise, so she knows we know she aint got no levels and boom! she started faking and fabricating bank slips and all sorts.

Lol this is so hilarious and disturbing. Disturbing in the sense that she's a fraudster and has got followers here massaging her ego and urging her to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Timileyin1234(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

We played a game and I beat her to it. So I demanded for my prize and she asked that I drop my account details which i did and since then she went into oblivion only to show up today shaming an innocent guy telling him he's not her level. So, I decided to take her up by calling her out on her failed promise, so she knows we know she aint got no levels and boom! she started faking and fabricating bank slips and all sorts.

Lol this is so hilarious and disturbing. Disturbing in the sense that she's a fraudster and has got followers here massaging her ego and urging her to continue.
I know say she be ALAKADA. Na mouth dem dey use move mountain
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
smadav:
Casababy, it's ok u hear, it's getting childish, eulenia forgive am you hear. Case close.

My dear.
OK.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by AstroG: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

You get time to talk self
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
The legend of the audio sorry missing 4k.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
AstroG:

You get time to talk self

My dear. You know how nairaland is. I just need to clear the air of any wrong notion this could send about me. Yes, I know I play around here a lot but not with this kind of scandalous expensive jokes.

OK.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by baralatie(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sleeklord:
The legend of the audio sorry missing 4k.
this is the title of this drama

THE MONEY BY CASALINDAL

1 Like

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
baralatie:
this is the title of this drama

THE MONEY BY CASALINDAL
Lol.Starring
Pls do the honours
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Casalindal(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
It really so despicable that someone ask me for money and after I sent it this fellow deactivated his account open a new one without even telling me thank you OMG all the men on this forum shame on you all. A full grown man with his tail between his two leg would come online to beg a lady for cash yet could not show gratitude afterward but quickly deactivate his old account truly I’m not on anyone of you level.

1 Like

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by AstroG: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:
It really so despicable that someone ask me for money and after I sent it this fellow deactivated his account open a new one without even telling me thank you OMG all the men on this forum shame on you all. A full grown man with his tail between his two leg would come online to beg a lady for cash yet could not show gratitude afterward but quickly deactivate his old account truly I’m not on anyone of you level.

Audio 4k sender grin

3 Likes

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Timileyin1234(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:
Dey there dey claim stupid level

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Ishilove, I dare you to wire me one out of the two.

1. Punny

2. N4uck thousand.
grin
I will not take it when you disrespect Ishilove like this.
It might seem to you like it's funny but it's disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Americanboy35: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:
well, not all men tho, however i will implore you to let this slide, forget about it.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Penaldo: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Casalindal:
It’s a shame this is the last I will be kind to anyone here again but it’s fine this has taught me a lesson.. if you guys need my bank statement I will go get it as well
Your screenshot looks fake and doctored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by SweetCunt97(f): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Kingarthur why so wicked? Wetin profdview do you? Shibaraba na church rat? Buahhahhahahahhahahha omo that one loud o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.