Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You (5962 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by baralatie(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin
mehn this drama must enter 11 threads b4 5 a.m

(singingsmiley

this na rice

moi moi and tomato!
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by fuwaski(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Make una no vex abeg... This story wey dey trend, abeg what is the title lf this move? Sam loco follow act am? Am confused undecided
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by fuwaski(m): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Casalindal's Profile
Time registered: March 04, 2020 grin

Eulalia's Profile
Time registered: April 11, 2020 grin

Una never tell us the scam wey bring quarrel. Una open account with bad intentions... Tuaaaaa 'spit'
Ndiala ndiala
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Eulalia:

So?? Your point exactly? See how you're shamelessly going on a gossip spree about someone you hardly know. And you call yourself a man? Shows the kind of hoodrat you are.How am I even sure you're not casalindal. Not surprised though.

I'll leave you guys to wallow in your stupidity.
Never fight with pigs. You and the pig gets dirty and the pig likes it. The best way to know a mad person on the street is how they talk to themselves . Don't let this person get to you. Only a rabid dog foams for nothing. Just hit the report button and he will be banned. This is probably his third account I got banned and I have never replied him once. Do likewise.

PS if anyone insult you na him go first read am. Na himself he insult be that because dem no kuku know you. Even the so called monikers I least expected enter you. No worry. At least you get watery soup. Thank God for that. Have a lovely day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Kingarthur21:
At least he didn't have a woman feed him for years as you were fed grin

U sure ur father didn't beg to feed? grin
I no ur father secrets oooo grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by femi4: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Casalindal:
So out of my kind heart a fellow moniker ask me for 10k and I offered to give me 4K out of my generosity I don’t owe this man anything but out of pity I sent 4K I didn’t get a thank you but he is here saying I’m fake..
You have chop free 4K next time

Here is the screenshot please deny that is not your name Eulalia?? And that is not your account details and that you didn’t get the 4K transfer from me

God human are so ungrateful he/she has deactivated his account
common 4k....are you not a big girl again?
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Shibaraba:

Never fight with pigs. You and the pig gets dirty and the pig likes it. The best way to know a mad person on the street is how they talk to themselves . Don't let this person get to you. Only a rabid dog foams for nothing. Just hit the report button and he will be banned. This is probably his third account I got banned and I have never replied him once. Do likewise.

PS if anyone insult you na him go first read am. Na himself he insult be that because dem no kuku know you. Even the so called monikers I least expected enter you. No worry. At least you get watery soup. Thank God for that. Have a lovely day

Thanks dear.
Will do just as you've said.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Babe bash am
This babe na big scammer
She still dey owe me 1k airtime sef grin grin
no be she,na 'he' casalinda na male nah, so u no know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Wetin be all this rubbish grin grin grin
Ogbenutan
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2020
0KNM:
Ogbenutan
awon iyawo e grin grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
awon iyawo e grin grin
Emi ke? Ha! Won ni muwa o
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2020
0KNM:
Emi ke? Ha! Won ni muwa o
buhahahaha i gave them to you cheesy
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
buhahahaha i gave them to you cheesy
Tah! Awon Omo koko below cheesy cheesy cheesy make I dey my dey

This one wey you don wake this early. You dey sleep so? Abi your red Hoil don turn kerosene ni?
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
0KNM:
Tah! Awon Omo koko below cheesy cheesy cheesy make I dey my dey

This one wey you don wake this early. You dey sleep so? Abi your red Hoil don turn kerosene ni?
Your name sake woke me up,i don turn kerosine.Guy no dey sleep at all. cheesy cheesy
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Your name sake woke me up,i don turn kerosine.Guy no dey sleep at all. cheesy cheesy
Correct. He dey make me proud. You don sleep you sleep finish long time ago. Now, no sleep for the wicked tongue tongue tongue
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
0KNM:
Correct. He dey make me proud. You don sleep you sleep finish long time ago. Now, no sleep for the wicked tongue tongue tongue
Hahahahahahaha grin i dey see things.infact he dey punish me sotey,i no come get choice again.he is up the whole night,now sleeping but me can't sleep cos i find it difficult to sleep now. cry cry cry
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Hahahahahahaha grin i dey see things.infact he dey punish me sotey,i no come get choice again.he is up the whole night,now sleeping but me can't sleep cos i find it difficult to sleep now. cry cry cry

Go and read your bible grin grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
0KNM:
Go and read your bible grin grin
Sorry oo cry cheesy
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Sorry oo cry cheesy
Anything for your padi? cheesy
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Babythicksme17(f): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
0KNM:
Anything for your padi? cheesy
In lagbaja's voice nothing for you.Go and baf grin
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Raeheemwayne: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Woooow.
Someone can be this fake. No iota of shame or whatsoever.

I'm yet to meet people in this Life.
I doff hat for Una.
Just WooooW.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Kingarthur21: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Shibaraba:

when narrating our encounters please don't forget to tell people how you FIRST started the whole thing and came for my head because a typo. How you called me a non intellectual and called me broke...you yet refused to acknowledge you started the attack.
Shibaraba you obviously grunt and stink like a pig and not me
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Kingarthur21: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2020
@Eulalia,I am beginning to regret including you in the list of people I called out. Maybe i was rather harsh. But come to think of it was it necessary opening a thread to call casalinda out first? It was a truth or dare game remember . This lockdown is really affecting people especially in Nigeria. I have friends over there(Nigeria) that have being sacked or have their salaries slashed so if someone promises to give you money and can't meet up there could be several circumstances surrounding it,at the moment she may have been broke .That didn't warrant you to call her scam. She may have helped dozens of people before then.

I repeat I shouldn't have called you out.I regret it

As for others on the list they deserved it. The shibaraba once came for my head and insulted me when I did him no wrong in a thread I created advising men to date their class and not settle for less. He claims he has gotten me banned but that is a dirty lie,I have never been banned because of him I have only had my post deleted.

Profdview1 once shammed a single mom that did him no harm.

Davash22 has trolled and shamed ladies.

So you see I don't just randomly call people out,except off course you which I now regret.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Kingarthur21:
@Eulalia,I am beginning to regret including you in the list of people I called out. Maybe i was rather harsh. But come to think of it was it necessary opening a thread to call casalinda out first? It was a truth or dare game remember . This lockdown is really affecting people especially in Nigeria. I have friends over there(Nigeria) that have being sacked or have their salaries slashed so if someone promises to give you money and can't meet up there could be several circumstances surrounding it,at the moment she may have been broke .That didn't warrant you to call her scam. She may have helped dozens of people before then.

I repeat I shouldn't have called you out.I regret it

As for others on the list they deserved it. The shibaraba once came for my head and insulted me when I did him no wrong in a thread I created advising men to date their class and not settle for less. He claims he has gotten me banned but that is a dirty lie,I have never been banned because of him I have only had my post deleted.

Profdview1 once shammed a single mom that did him no harm.

Davash22 has trolled and shamed ladies.

So you see I don't just randomly call people out,except off course you which I now regret.

Oh... My goodness... I've even forgotten you called me out somewhere cos i don't keep record of wrongs. Plus i never created a thread to call her out. She created the thread and tried to shame one guy by saying shes not his level. I saw it and reminded her to redeem the prize i won in her game that she's yet to redeem. Anyways that's in the past now.

I don't hold it against you. Even casalinda.l is forgiven.
Let bygones be bygones. Better days ahead is all I pray for everyone.

Shalom.
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Kingarthur21: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Oh... My goodness... I've even forgotten you called me out somewhere cos i don't keep record of wrongs. That's in the past now. I don't hold it against you. Even casalinda.l is forgiven.
Let bygones be bygones. Better days ahead is all I pray for everyone.

Shalom.
okay,stay safe during this pandemic..
Have a blessed day ahead
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Kingarthur21:
okay,stay safe during this pandemic..
Have a blessed day ahead

smiley
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by MedicH: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

The mad man just mention me

I will just continue ingnoring the idiot

Ave already know the guy he is using another fake account. Is main account have been suspended

Lol but niggar this ur ingnoring na case oo. Wetin de coronate na
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Casalindal:
So out of my kind heart a fellow moniker ask me for 10k and I offered to give me 4K out of my generosity I don’t owe this man anything but out of pity I sent 4K I didn’t get a thank you but he is here saying I’m fake..

Here is the screenshot please deny that is not your name Eulalia?? And that is not your account details and that you didn’t get the 4K transfer from me

You write like my 3yr old son: no full stop, no comma. Everything is lumped together.
In the past, I have read where you boasted about no one in nairaland being on your level.
So, I came to develop that thought that you were, somehow, 'classy' and properly educated.
But it now seems I've been living in a dreamland. Tufiakwa!
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Stevyne: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Casalindal:

Pls help a brother in need.
Currently broke, out of cash.
Any amount is appreciated
I will be grateful, Thanks
Re: Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You by Bennysam: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:
Wow... Thank God I goofed around a bit today. I would never have known you're a guy hiding behind a female moniker and trolling people here all the time with your shabby grammar. I wonder what sort of girl would be writing such trash all the time. First it was your grammar that got my attention and kept me wondering with all the levels, you can't even construct simple grammar. Now I know better.
Good riddance. Dang!
Why can't stop all this your drama and prove her wrong
Than you are here claiming what you're not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! / My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.