Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (110167 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Solorrman3310: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
What abt those that worship a guy as a god ? A guy that had anus and penix ? The hausa only worship single God not 3 in one like pop corn,pls continue eating ur pork

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Onyekachi419(f): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
bluemansion:
Nobody adheres to instructions in this country. Not government officials nor citizens.
That's going to be the end of them all in this pandemic not me.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by yuceela: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Social distancing cannot work in Nigeria.. We are too communal for it to work!

Leadership should be by example. I have always known from the on set that Northerners will never adhere to this Social Distancing. Common laws seem to be meant for the Southerners in this country, yet nobody talks about it or caution them...One Naija Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by DonMekino(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
I saw a video where some Kano residents were shouting "Babu Coronovirus" (there's nothing like Coronovirus)...and they now start Ramadan soon, let them be guided ooo
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Population of about 200m

50%live in extreme poverty

70%do not have safe drinking water and sanitation

69%of urban residents live in slum conditions

49%of children under five are stunted, too thin or overweight

23%of labour force is unemployed
NIGERIA
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by greggng: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Antichristus:

Very true. COVID19 is a repeat of the Spanish flue. As an aside, I thought Lagos State banned okada ridders?

They were not banned in the estate ...Gowon estate is big majority of them operate here. In the night the sleep outside the lock up shops around here. Some do Guard car lots inside here. They are still many here. I use to go out every morning to jug ...and I always see them pack like fish around here
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by imanray37(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Hausa will always be Hausa

Even in Greek language, 'Hausa' means 'Total Foolishness'

If we keep being in the same country with Hausa, Nigeria will never move forward!!

I'm a Yoruba but I seriously want Nigeria to split, We can't be in this same country with animals, Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa should go there separate ways! Succession is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria

The worst part is that we're being ruled by this same Animals!

Modified: Why was funke Akindele and her husband arrested again??
I am yoruba the three most useless tribes are hausa igbo and yoruba na we spoil naija with scams nepotism tribalism rituals arm robbery terrorism 419 fraud kidnapping bribery in short all vices we share amongs us the rest of the minor tribes just fit in in either vices of the major tribes
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Dewisedick: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2020
God help Hausa fulani islamite. This guys are estremely ***lish. Help me complete my sentence!

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Onucs(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2020
presently, the fear of hausas is the beginning of wisdom

If you want to design a website for your business or any other venture, then DM me

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by mechanics(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by guiddoti: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2020
These people deserve no pity. Nothing more than compare them with goats.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Gracesufficient: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2020
No exemplary leadership in Nigeria!
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by delawal: 12:42am On Apr 24, 2020
d same primitve mentality dt has made their region undeveloped
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by knockturnal(m): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Who is a Muslim here? Please can you explain to me why you guys seem to enjoy touching the body that's about to be buried? Is there any significance?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by doctore212(m): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Abeg I get one question.

During buraial in Hausa land. Do they cook rice or throw any party.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by doctore212(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Well, the main reason is that when we touch the dead body is just a way of telling them to choose better 77 babes sey we dey come.

It is often believed that the more you touch, the number of virgins will be increased to 100.

knockturnal:
Who is a Muslim here? Please can you explain to me why you guys seem to enjoy touching the body that's about to be buried? Is there any significance?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by XANDERBOY85: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Maybe when they start to see corpses lining up to be buried and their hospitals overwhelmed, then they would throw that communal shi't in the bin!
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Antichristus: 12:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Solorrman3310:
What abt those that worship a guy as a god ? A guy that had anus and penix ? The hausa only worship single God not 3 in one like pop corn,pls continue eating ur pork

What about people who follow a religion where women cannot pray together with men (sexism), where one group (Shi’as) cannot worship with another group (Sunnis) (sectarianism), where paedophilia isn’t a problem (child abuse), where you’re not free to renounce your faith else you’re beheaded (e.g. in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan) (human rights abuse). Your stupid religion disallows nonbelievers into the Kabbah in Makkah and actively recommends and promotes killing humans in the name of God and in defence of faith (jihadism) is Islam. Your religion uses violence as an expansion mechanism (Jihadism). Your religion is the only religion in the world whose founder is a paedophile. Your religion stinks. Before you start running your mouth, note that I am neither a Christian nor religious. I am smart enough not to believe in an imaginary guy called God whose existence is neither verifiable nor falsifiable. Which religion has adherent killing people, displacing them from their homes, raping and abducting women, raring cattle’s that destroy crops? Islam. That is a religion from the pit of Jahanam, and in Jahanam all Muslims will end. Even the Saudi child molester that you follow is in Jahanam right now.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by vaca1: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Raydos:
Hausa will always be Hausa

If we keep being in the same country with Hausa, Nigeria will never move forward!!

I'm a Yoruba but I seriously want Nigeria to split, We can't be in this same country with animals, Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa should go there separate ways! Seccesion is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria

Modified: Why was funke Akindele and her husband arrested again??

You've said it all. Imagine very disgusting people ruling the elites
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Franking: 1:12am On Apr 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Bullshit. Certain things are avoidable like the football match with a mammoth crowd watching and burials.

It requires common sense and a bit of effort.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Wokenaija: 1:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Omooba77:
PHOTONEWS: Social Distancing Rule Violated During Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff, Father Of Ex-Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, On Thursday

#coronavirus #COVID19 #SocialDistancing #LockDownNigeria #StayHome @NCDCgov @NigeriaGov

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1253402271351738369?s=19
the good things is everybody go dey their state when e set. They should not come to Lagos when it hits hard since them no want hear. They are just liabilities to the country.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Modikko(m): 1:23am On Apr 24, 2020
I can feed your entire lineage you poor church rat.
Azmanaty:

Almajiri, come let me feed ur entire household. Aboki that can't feed himself calling someone else broke. This is laughable
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Modikko(m): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Is there anything to celebrate when person dies? You people are just sick. Some people go to the extent of incurring heavy debts just to drink beer and dance to bury their loved ones. I pity you people.
Brenn594:
So Mr modikko we celebrate old n advance ages,unlike ur giraffe style of burials...droppin dead bodies below 6fts .
And ya don't observe social distancing durin this crisis.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Roozzaay(m): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Raydos:

You're being ruled by Animals? Now think about it, do you really have sense? If you're being ruled by animals then you're nothing but useless animal
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by jaymdee(m): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Ndi ewu awusa
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Charlieboy120: 1:52am On Apr 24, 2020
This is so repugnant...A government that outrightly disregards the ethos of Covid-19 measures.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Ade3131: 2:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Modikko:
Hypocrite South

My guy, aren't you ashamed to come to public space to defend these morons of a clan? See, I'm thanking God for you that you're enlightened. The elites in the North really have some extremely huge task ahead of them... you should be channelling all your defense mechanism into aggressive sensitization of your brothers up there and not come here to defend or throw tantrums at people who reason with their heads. Get to work menh... Or else, the fools amongst your people will wipe out your whole tribe. You know they outnumber the very few wise ones you have. Peace
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Adewalefisayo(f): 2:15am On Apr 24, 2020
These pple sha, NCDC saw ds o. Even the governor himself saw this and will later come out to campaign for social distance for his people
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by zedegit: 2:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Omooba77:
PHOTONEWS: Social Distancing Rule Violated During Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff, Father Of Ex-Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, On Thursday

#coronavirus #COVID19 #SocialDistancing #LockDownNigeria #StayHome @NCDCgov @NigeriaGov

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1253402271351738369?s=19

Government saying one thing and doing another thing.

I thought they prohibited social gatherings like wedding and burial?

Not more than 20 persons, of which I can count more than 40 in that picture alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.