Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships (3927 Views)

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Undissputed(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer in relationships. But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as every other gender, and that leads me to my hypothesis:

Most Nigerian guys have nothing to offer in a relationship.

Now, apart from money and sexx, what do most Nigerian guys bring to relationships? Most of the time, nothing else.

We are guilty of constantly sitting on our high pedestal, expecting the women we meet in our everyday life to come in a box with all the qualities we desire, yet we have done next to nothing to improve our own self.

So, again, apart from money and sexx, what do guys bring in a relationship?

A relationship cannot be built on just money and sex. We have set the standard so low that a man with money and a working dickk feels he is a god and can do and undo in any relationship he finds himself.

Because of this lackadaisical attitude, we see these men laying up women like eggs in a crate and paying their way through their many immoral fantasies. These are the men intentionally fuelling the current moral decadence and indignity among women, yet they are the first to shamelessly come out with their big mouth asking questions of the women whose decay they've been fundng all the while.

Today, try to have meaningful conversations with guys and you'll be surprised at the emptiness oozing out of their skull. Apart from boozing, smoking weed, and womanizing, what else do we offer?

God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.

How many guys today invest in self-development? Very few.

Yet they want women to come to the table flawless, in their best attitude, and having developed into the woman of their dreams.

Men, keep dreaming.

The truth is, a woman is work. The woman was made for the man, and not the other way around.

That woman you are currently dating, God gave her to you. She is your responsibility. You must work to fulfill your responsibility to her and to God. Her only assignment is just to help and comfort you.

The bulk of the work is on we the male folks. So, if you cannot handle a woman in a relationship, please stay away instead of asking stupid questions and trying to ridicule the responsibilities (women) you are making a mess of.

PS: I am a man and this hypothesis applies to me as well.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by EscobarSnipes(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
SIMPing is truly an art

21 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Undissputed(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
EscobarSnipes:
SIMPing is truly an art

Whatever you call it, this is for the SIMPs and the PIMPs. Kiss the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Juell(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guess you're speaking for yourself or you're just trying to get the ladies attention. Weldone ladies' man. Why do you think women from other regions like Nigerian men? You think it's just for money and sex?

15 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Ningen(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
We've nothing to offer yet they keep lining up to get married to us. Ask the evening newspapers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Friend22(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Undissputed:
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer in relationships. But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as every other gender, and that leads me to my hypothesis:

Now, apart from money and sexx, what do most Nigerian guys bring to relationships? Most of the time, nothing else.

We are guilty of constantly sitting on our high pedestal, expecting the women we meet in our everyday life to come in a box with all the qualities we desire, yet we have done next to nothing to improve our own self.

A relationship cannot be built on just money and sex. We have set the standard so low that a man with money and a working dickk feels he is a god and can do and undo in any relationship he finds himself.

Because of this lackadaisical attitude, we see these men laying up women like eggs in a crate and paying their way through their many immoral fantasies. These are the men intentionally fuelling the current moral decadence and indignity among women, yet they are the first to shamelessly come out with their big mouth asking questions of the women whose decay they've been fundng all the while.

Today, try to have meaningful conversations with guys and you'll be surprised at the emptiness oozing out of their skull. Apart from boozing, smoking weed, and womanizing, what else do we offer?

God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.

Yet they want women to come to the table flawless, in their best attitude, and having developed into the woman of their dreams.

Men, keep dreaming.

The truth is, a woman is work. The woman was made for the man, and not the other way around.

That woman you are currently dating, God gave her to you. She is your responsibility. You must work to fulfill your responsibility to her and to God. Her only assignment is just to help and comfort you.

The bulk of the work is on we the male folks. So, if you cannot handle a woman in a relationship, please stay away instead of asking stupid questions and trying to ridicule the responsibilities (women) you are making a mess of.

Op, I support you.hundred percent on this.
Just go through most Nairaland sections you will see how loud this moral decadence has gain grounds.
It's such a shame men don't know they are the real pace setters when it comes to taking care of the affaira of women.

Men need to rise up and do better.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by donbachi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Marry urself o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by FROGMAN101(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
You find topics like this in a NIgerian forum.

Title says Guys have nothing to offer but OP brings up “Money and S*x”.

Funny that OP is a NIgerian, with some of the poorest people in the World, yet he disdains the importance of money in a relationship.

It’s a hard job to make money in your country. Both sexes should work hard. Self development is not limited to only men. You can’t build a Working society with this sort of cave-like mentality.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by pizzzy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
make no body give dis guy(op) weed again #simp

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Ruudy: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin attention seaker.... To much of weed is bad

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Apart from money?
Are u sure u know what you want,cos you are now saying apart from money,
Ok let's remove that money part,
We can offer
Advice
Finance
Emotional stability
Comfort
Jeez
Money
More money
Anoda money

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
B

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol
Another Mangina
They won't fucck you

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Sixfeetbelle: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Ningen:
We've nothing to offer yet they keep lining up to get married to us. Ask the evening newspapers.

And yet they keep cheating on you after marrying you. Doesn't that tell you enough?

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Sixfeetbelle: 2:05am On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

First, it ain't my responsibility to take care of the beings with boobs and pvssy. Posts from sissies like you is just about the evidence these lazy girls need to carry on with their "relationship is a hustle" mentality.

I am guy and here is what I can offer:
*I can teach her how to become a pro photographer in less than a month
*I can show her how to reach more clients (if she has a hustle o) with SM. Basically show her how to take her biz online
*I can teach her how to do graphics design with photoshop
*Can show her how to build a WordPress site and host it (part of taking her biz online)
*Show how to do beauty retouching and photo color correction
*Easily introduce her to videography
*Show her how to edit and color grade videos and some sweet Adobe premiere Pro tricks
*Provide access to tonnes of e-learning resources
*Teach her to be independent because only worthless girls depend on guys financially. Cus Cus That's what I am about baby!
There are a couple of other stuffs I can still actually do but I rather not mention.
Noticed I didn't mention love, care, attention bla bla. I am getting a load of that from family and I don't need any from some silly pvssy owner, whose definition of relationship is financial freedom.

Question is, I can all these things, but what the fvck can she do for me apart from the fvck we both enjoy? Answer is nothing nothing nothing. Most Nigerian girls have nothing.

In trying to invalidate his point, you actually agreed with him.

A man is supposed to teach a woman and you already have a lot of things you have lined up to teach her. I bet you'll make a wonderful husband if you tow this path. On the other hand, some of your male counterparts can't teach the female anything because they aren't bothered. All they have to give and want from her is sex, and babies because well, nature said so. Unfortunately, sex from one person without other stimulating ideas and actions can get a tad bit boring with time.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:

Men, keep dreaming.

I am really ashamed of what u wrote here. For u to say money is not important I pity u. Please go marry a lady that support u financially.. wash her cloths and do all the domestic work then u come back here and tell us how it feels like to be a man. U don't have any point bro.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2020
FROGMAN101:
You find topics like this in a NIgerian forum.

Title says Guys have nothing to offer but OP brings up “Money and S*x”.

Funny that OP is a NIgerian, with some of the poorest people in the World, yet he disdains the importance of money in a relationship.

It’s a hard job to make money in your country. Both sexes should work hard. Self development is not limited to only men. You can’t build a Working society with this sort of cave-like mentality.

You're on point

11 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In trying to invalidate his point, you actually agreed with him.

A man is supposed to teach a woman and you already have a lot of things you have lined up to teach her. I bet you'll make a wonderful husband if you tow this path. On the other hand, some of your male counterparts can't teach the female anything because they aren't bothered. All they have to give and want from her is sex, and babies because well, nature said so. Unfortunately, sex from one person without other stimulating ideas and actions can get a tad bit boring with time.

Well, I don't know know about the other guys. I only spoke for myself. Funny enough, the beings with pvssy have little or no interest in learning shit. They just want to secure the bag by offering the only thing they have to offer. At least you agreed your kind have got nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Genset: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

First, it ain't my responsibility to take care of the beings with boobs and pvssy. Posts from sissies like you is just about the evidence these lazy girls need to carry on with their "relationship is a hustle" mentality.

*I can show her how to reach more clients (if she has a hustle o) with SM. Basically show her how to take her biz online
*Can show her how to build a WordPress site and host it (part of taking her biz online)
*Show her how to edit and color grade videos and some sweet Adobe premiere Pro tricks
*Teach her to be independent because only worthless girls depend on guys financially. Cus Cus That's what I am about baby!
There are a couple of other stuffs I can still actually do but I rather not mention.
Noticed I didn't mention love, care, attention bla bla. I am getting a load of that from family and I don't need any from some silly pvssy owner, whose definition of relationship is financial freedom.

Question is, I can all these things, but what the fvck can she do for me apart from the fvck we both enjoy? Answer is nothing nothing nothing. Most Nigerian girls have nothing.

Please can u teach me video editing? I will appreciate a reply

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Genset:

Please can u teach me video editing? I will appreciate a reply
For sure, if you can pay
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op
You are making So much sense
Cos I do wonder too
Apart from constant sex and meager amount of money
I honestly don't know what else they offer

Infact I'll pay you a visit after this lockdown for this undecided
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by LeRabbite: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
If Nigerian women even offered only money in relationships, Nigerian men would worship them. But they bring only their weather-beaten, angering-nacked pûssies and still expect us to worship them despite the imbalance in value contributed.

OP, it is established today, you are a simp of the highest order. For you to discount the importance of funds in a romantic relationship, you were either raised by an entitled single mother or a weak father. Tueh

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
Cos I do wonder too

what do you girls have to offer apart from sex?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
This OP is definitely a lady
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Premiumwriter: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
Cos I do wonder too

why the visit?

It's not like you have anything to offer the op

Oops you can give him pussy

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Telvin7(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

bro I need your assistance please
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Telvin7:
bro I need your assistance please
Silver nor Gold I have not. How can I help you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Most Nigerian relationships are useless, baseless and lifeless. Most men behave like sex starved babies while most women behave like hungry vultures.In Nigerian relationships, helping one another to grow does not exist but they are very quick to outsmart one another for selfish benefits. You will hardly see them encourage one another to read books, try new hobbies, engage in brain stimulating conversations, help one another to overcome fears, start up projects , help innovate ideas, watch natures or have each other's back. All they know is Sex and money. "Will you come to my place? When will you visit me? Baby my subscription and hair has expired, I need money. " Are the common questions you see in Nigerians conversations. grin Sex Sex Sex Money Money Money! Nothing else dey their skulls!

However, I think both Nigerian Men and Women fit each other perfectly, So none should complain about the other. Let them continue to "ko'molubo" until they have sense. grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Telvin7(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Silver nor Gold I have not. How can I help you sir.
I need to learn one of those skills you mentioned above.
08124076377( my WhatsApp number sir)
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
Most Nigerian relationships are useless, baseless and lifeless. Most men behave like sex starved babies while most women behave like hungry vultures.In Nigerian relationships, helping one another to grow does not exist but they are very quick to outsmart one another for selfish benefits. You will hardly see them encourage one another to read books, try new hobbies, overcome fears, start up projects , help innovative ideas, watch natures or have each other's back. All they know is Sex and money.

However, I think both Nigerian Men and Women fit each other perfectly, So none should complain about the other. Let them continue to "ko'molubo" until they have sense. grin

I think you are right. I have been in a couple of short relationships before and I have concluded it ain't worth it anymore. Personally I have a lot to offer in the area of self development and digital skill acquisition but I discover I would be getting nothing in return. Even the sex ain't great. In the end, it just ain't worth it: making sacrifices and spending time with a human being that have nothing to add to your life.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Telvin7:
I need to learn one of those skills you mentioned above.
08124076377( my WhatsApp number sir)
I am currently unavailable on WhatsApp. If you want to learn any of those skills (from me), then it has to be the traditional way (physically).
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Sixfeetbelle: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Well, I don't know know about the other guys. I only spoke for myself. Funny enough, the beings with pvssy have little or no interest in learning shit. They just want to secure the bag by offering the only thing they have to offer. At least you agreed your kind have got nothing to offer.

I noticed this in your initial post but I decided to bypass it cause your abilities overshadowed your irrationality. Now you've brought me back to it so I'll address it.

Mr, since our kind has nothing to offer, we'd very much appreciate it if you left our kind alone. Don't befriend us, don't date us, don't nack us and definitely, don't marry us. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Boy Wearing a Skirt In A Hotel / My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. / See What Gyming Destroyed Destiny Etiko PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.