Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (88701 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
see better bush meat, elede igbo, las las dey will be low price in d market. some can buy d warthog 5k
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Realday: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow!

Aswear, they're professional hunters.
I even heard that hunter must have Afeeri(disappearing charm) or Egbe(air flight charm) before he can kill it(wild pig). And it just for the safest of that hunter...

oh la la!

Ogun mo dupe, Ogun mo dupe, eran ni mo pa,mi paniyan ,ogun mo dupe��

Awon real ode ap'erin
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by 1kinggy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
decatalyst:
Wow!

This are huge kills o. To kill wild pig no be beans o.

But why does the dogs that follow these Hunters on expedition always look malnourished?

Fat dogs don't chase kills.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by crazycrypto710: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Warthogs, the Lockdown must have made them come closer to the reach of Hunters.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Adesina18111(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Even too much feeding for human being makes them useless so also d animals...Hunter dogs do not need to get fat or big...trust me...they are stronger than those robust fatty ones eating good food...but na local dogs I dey talk Sha ooo.. grin
decatalyst:
Wow!

This are huge kills o. To kill wild pig no be beans o.

But why does the dogs that follow these Hunters on expedition always look malnourished?

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by asogo1: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Just bcuz Simba no dey around them kill Pumba join. these people self. When I was a young warthog.....
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by ProjectNaija(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2020
tyrone07:

Can you share the videos or links to the videos please?

I have sent the video to the number on your profile.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by supereagle(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

stop right there... the ecosystem already had a natural way it reproduces.. animals abound all over the places. due to our encroachment they move far into the Forest and can't be seen until you go to their habitat..
now coming to hunting.. have you seen the Scandinavians going on hunting spree. killing wild Foxes, Bear's etc..what about the elites in Europe, America that have ranches and hunting grounds that they go for hunting in Summer.. why do we tag ourselves as savages and primitive when the first occupation of human on earth is agriculture and hunting...
guy..u have no points

You have informed them. Thanks.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by supereagle(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
See one of the hunters ( This one with blue shirt) with jazz cowries band on his waist. Lol cheesy
So dem dey use jazz for hunting?? cheesy
The only animal I can eat there is the bush pig!
What you saw on the waist is shot gun belt. It is usually worn around the waist. We use jazz to attract animal to our side. The animals are running to escape, the hunter will be pulling it to his side to shoot.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by supereagle(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
ProjectNaija:
I wish I could post the videos here as well, over fifteen antelopes were killed as well. Along with civet cats and duikers.

Etu, Èsúró should be duikers. civet cats is Eta in Yoruba.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by supereagle(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
ProjectNaija:

I have sent the video to the number on your profile.
I want it too 0812008727. Waiting.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 2:36am On Apr 29, 2020
donnie:
Only the antelope is a clean animal for Isrealites though. undecided

donnie:
MuttleyLaff tenkiu grin
[img]https://s5/images/giphye24eb16e046689e8.gif[/img]

"14Then He called the crowd again and said to them,
"Listen to Me, all of you, and try to understand!
15Nothing that goes into a person from the outside can make him unclean.
It's what comes out of a person that makes him unclean
16Let the person who has ears listen!"
17When He had left the people and gone home, His disciples asked Him about this illustration.
18Jesus said to them, "Don't you understand? Are you so dull?” He asked.
Don't you know that whatever goes into a person from the outside can't make him unclean
?
19It doesn't go into his thoughts but into his stomach and then into a toilet."
(By saying this, Jesus declared all foods acceptable.)
20He continued, "It's what comes out of a person that makes him unclean
"
- Mark 7:14-20
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by kayusely70(m): 5:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Real Hunters!
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s5/images/giphye24eb16e046689e8.gif[/img]

"14Then He called the crowd again and said to them,
"Listen to Me, all of you, and try to understand!
15Nothing that goes into a person from the outside can make him unclean.
It's what comes out of a person that makes him unclean
16Let the person who has ears listen!"
17When He had left the people and gone home, His disciples asked Him about this illustration.
18Jesus said to them, "Don't you understand? Are you so dull?” He asked.
Don't you know that whatever goes into a person from the outside can't make him unclean
?
19It doesn't go into his thoughts but into his stomach and then into a toilet."
(By saying this, Jesus declared all foods acceptable.)
20He continued, "It's what comes out of a person that makes him unclean
"
- Mark 7:14-20

Continue with your false interpretations. YISAYAH could not be said to be teaching Israel to sin. That is not the purpose of those verses but as usual, Christians will twist it to their destruction. What you put in brackets is not from the scriptures but from a mind taught to hate the laws of YAH. Some animals like pigs, are not food at all. YAH is wiser than you and his TORAH is life.

This is the Prophecy of the Torah MESSIAH is subject to...

Isaiah 66:16-17
[16]For by fire and by his sword will YAHUAH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YAHUAH shall be many.
[17]They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith YAHUAH.

The true black MESSIAH will never lead you to destruction, the false white Messiah is an abomination, a fraud created by Rome. Should we also eat snakes, bats, lizards, cats and human flesh, since they pass out into the toilet?
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Doubled up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
Continue with your false interpretations. YISAYAH could not be said to be teaching Israel to sin. That is not the purpose of those verses but as usual, Christians will twist it to their destruction.

What you put in brackets is not from the scriptures but from a mind taught to hate the laws of YAH.
donnie, you see, a lot of your problem, is that you're a carnal minded man. Your spirit man is comatosed. This explains why you go after the letter of the law, at the expense of the spirit of the law.

Now, donnie, if you claim that what's put in brackets is not from the scriptures but from a mind taught to hate the laws of YAH, please answer these questions please:
1/ Does eating any type of food, make you or anyone for that matter unclean inside?.
If yes, please give examples of such food that does and doesnt, lol?
2/ donnie, slowly, carefully and properly look at Proverbs 4:23, Ezekiel 16:30, Luke 6:45, Ezekiel 11:21 and lastly Mark 7:19, then answer this. Does eating food or any particularly animal go into your heart to pollute and defile it, hmm?
3/ Now, you said something about, "... a mind taught to hate the laws of YAH", so tell, have I at anytime mentioned to you that I hate any of the laws of YAH?

Do you donnie, now see, how you, with a pharisaical spirit, observe the strict letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit or conscious obvious intent, hmm?.

I am not going to be drawn into explaining the reasons why God in Leviticus 11:7-8 and Deuteronomy 14:3-8 laid an embargo on pigs, except to say, two main reasons, come to mind, and they are, pigs were the official garbage collectors, the implication is unthinkable especially when they dont chew cud, lol and because of the idolatory practices associated with them (i.e. Isaiah 65:3-5, Isaiah 66:3 and Isaiah 66:17)

donnie:
Some animals like pigs, are not food at all. YAH is wiser than you and his TORAH is life.
"1And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.
2The fear and dread of you will fall on every living creature on the earth, every bird of the air, every creature that crawls on the ground, and all the fish of the sea. They are delivered into your hand.
3Everything that lives and moves will be food for you; just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you all things.
4But you must not eat meat with its lifeblood still in it.
"
- Genesis 9:1-4

You seem to forget that some animals like as in ethical pig/hog farming or factory ethical farmed pigs, are food for all.

donnie:
YAH is wiser than you and his TORAH is life.
Amen. YAH is wisest and his TORAH is life
YAH, having knowledge and good judgement, showed this by giving directives to protect the Israelites whilst in the wilderness on their journey from slavery to Canaan, the Promised Land, from getting food borne diseases, parasites and toxins from scavengers the likes of pigs, shrimps, prawns, lobsters, crabs, catfish, lol etcetera. Do you know why lobsters are cooked alive donnie, lol?

Fyi, just you know, regardless of 1 Corinthians 10:23 and 1 Corinthians 6:12, everyone knows, I am not a big fan of pigs, shrimps, prawns, lobsters, crabs, catfish, bushmeat, snakes, snails, etcetera and whatnot, but if thats your thing like how my missus and our kids dont mind their pepperonis in pizza, bacons, prawns, snails etcetera, I pass on them all. If you serve me fried rice with prawns or shrimps in it, everyone knows that I eat the fried rice but sideline the prawns or shrimps leaving them on one side of the plate. I naturally am just not in to all those jagbanjatis. Give me my beef chicken and at worst turkey any day, lol, they rest no, not unless if my life depends on it.

donnie:
This is the Prophecy of the Torah MESSIAH is subject to...

Isaiah 66:16-17
[16]For by fire and by his sword will YAHUAH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YAHUAH shall be many.
[17]They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith YAHUAH.
"Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves.
[To go] to the gardens after one, one, in the midst.
Eating flesh of swine and the abomination and the mouse together shall be consumed says Yahweh
"
- Isaiah 66:17 Hebrew to English Interlinear

donnie, dont worry, I as usual, again will with this bring things to you in their proper pespective, particularly and/or especially on this Isaiah 66:17 verse, lol. OK?

May I reiterate, that why not try reading and studying the Bible with using a very combination of both a lexicon and interlinear. I personally use my interlinear a lot more often than lexicon, lol. It will do you a world of good if you take to my advice of using Hebrew/Greek interlinears, lol.

Like I earlier above slightly intimated, this your referenced Isaiah 66:16-17 is one place where pig are used as part and parcel of idol worshipping ritual practices. The deity featured or the idol referenced in Isaiah 66:17 is the god Asherah, the tree, serves as a sacred monument and tribute to the Canaanite goddess, Asherah (i.e. Judges 3:7, Isaiah 65:3-5 etcetera) and is worshipped after the manner of the god Adad, the Babylonian and Assyrian pantheon god of weather, by indulging in the abomination of sacrificing pigs, aside eating its flesh etcetera, lol. Mouse, as used in that Isaiah 66:17 verse, is done just a placeholder, because the meaning of the actual word used in the original text is unknown

donnie:
The true black MESSIAH will never lead you to destruction, the false white Messiah is an abomination, a fraud created by Rome.
donnie, will you for crying out loud, already just pack in, all this your delusion of a true black MESSIAH and/or false white Messiah please angry angry angry

Noah had three sons, namely Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Is that not right donnie, hmm?
OK, then please, advise who out of the three sons, are you tracing the MESSIAH, Yahushua aka Jesus to donnie?

donnie:
Should we also eat snakes, bats, lizards, cats and human flesh, since they pass out into the toilet?
I have dealt with this question somewhere at least twice, up there above on this post donnie, lol. I hope you didnt ignore or avoid answering the questions asked related to them though, lol
cc: PervertProphet, jared007, bodydialect57, Finallydead, MiddleDimension

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, you see, a lot of your problem, is that you're a carnal minded man. Your spirit man is comatosed. This explains why you go after the letter of the law, at the expense of the spirit of the law.

Now, donnie, if you claim that what's put in brackets is not from the scriptures but from a mind taught to hate the laws of YAH, please answer these questions please:
1/ Does eating any type of food, make you or anyone for that matter unclean inside?.
If yes, please give examples of such food that does and doesnt, lol?
2/ donnie, slowly, carefully and properly look at Proverbs 4:23, Ezekiel 16:30, Luke 6:45, Ezekiel 11:21 and lastly Mark 7:19, then answer this. Does eating food or any particularly animal go into your heart to pollute and defile it, hmm?
3/ Now, you said something about, "... a mind taught to hate the laws of YAH", so tell, have I at anytime mentioned to you that I hate any of the laws of YAH?

Do you donnie, now see, how you, with a pharisaical spirit, observe the strict letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit or conscious obvious intent, hmm?.

I am not going to be drawn into explaining the reasons why God in Leviticus 11:7-8 and Deuteronomy 14:3-8 laid an embargo on pigs, except to say, two main reasons, come to mind, and they are, pigs were the official garbage collectors, the implication is unthinkable especially when they dont chew cud, lol and because of the idolatory practices associated with them (i.e. Isaiah 65:3-5, Isaiah 66:3 and Isaiah 66:17)

"1And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.
2The fear and dread of you will fall on every living creature on the earth, every bird of the air, every creature that crawls on the ground, and all the fish of the sea. They are delivered into your hand.
3Everything that lives and moves will be food for you; just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you all things.
4But you must not eat meat with its lifeblood still in it.
"
- Genesis 9:1-4

You seem to forget that some animals like as in ethical pig/hog farming or factory ethical farmed pigs, are food for all.

Amen. YAH is wisest and his TORAH is life
YAH, having knowledge and good judgement, showed this by giving directives to protect the Israelites whilst in the wilderness on their journey from slavery to Canaan, the Promised Land, from getting food borne diseases, parasites and toxins from scavengers the likes of pigs, shrimps, prawns, lobsters, crabs, catfish, lol etcetera. Do you know why lobsters are cooked alive donnie, lol?

Fyi, just you know, regardless of 1 Corinthians 10:23 and 1 Corinthians 6:12, everyone knows, I am not a big fan of pigs, shrimps, prawns, lobsters, crabs, catfish, bushmeat, snakes, snails, etcetera and whatnot, but if thats your thing like how my missus and our kids dont mind their pepperonis in pizza, bacons, prawns, snails etcetera, I pass on them all. If you serve me fried rice with prawns or shrimps in it, everyone knows that I eat the fried rice but sideline the prawns or shrimps leaving them on one side of the plate. I naturally am just not in to all those jagbanjatis. Give me my beef chicken and at worst turkey any day, lol, they rest no, not unless if my life depends on it.

"Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves.
[To go] to the gardens after one, one, in the midst.
Eating flesh of swine and the abomination and the mouse together shall be consumed says Yahweh
"
- Isaiah 66:17 Hebrew to English Interlinear

donnie, dont worry, I as usual, again will with this bring things to you in their proper pespective, particularly and/or especially on this Isaiah 66:17 verse, lol. OK?

May I reiterate, that why not try reading and studying the Bible with using a very combination of both a lexicon and interlinear. I personally use my interlinear a lot more often than lexicon, lol. It will do you a world of good if you take to my advice of using Hebrew/Greek interlinears, lol.

Like I earlier above slightly intimated, this your referenced Isaiah 66:16-17 is one place where pig are used as part and parcel of idol worshipping ritual practices. The deity featured or the idol referenced in Isaiah 66:17 is the god Asherah, the tree, serves as a sacred monument and tribute to the Canaanite goddess, Asherah (i.e. Judges 3:7, Isaiah 65:3-5 etcetera) and is worshipped after the manner of the god Adad, the Babylonian and Assyrian pantheon god of weather, by indulging in the abomination of sacrificing pigs, aside eating its flesh etcetera, lol. Mouse, as used in that Isaiah 66:17 verse, is done just a placeholder, because the meaning of the actual word used in the original text is unknown

donnie, will you for crying out loud, already just pack in, all this your delusion of a true black MESSIAH and/or false white Messiah please angry angry angry

Noah had three sons, namely Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Is that not right donnie, hmm?
OK, then please, advise who out of the three sons, are you tracing the MESSIAH, Yahushua aka Jesus to donnie?

I have dealt with this question somewhere at least twice, up there above on this post donnie, lol. I hope you didnt ignore or avoid answering the questions asked related to them though, lol

There you go again. Whenever Christians are faced with their lawlessness they start to accuse people of carnality or of lacking sprituality. I didn't start on nairaland...I have encountered many of your kind.

When EiliYAH a law keeper challenged you Sunday-observing prophets of baal on Mount Carmel, what happened? When Christian pastors were announcing sweet things to their sheeples in January, I announced judgement. Right now, I am announcing judgement against Nigeria, false teachers and all who seek to keep ISRAEL (Bantus) under slavery. You will see it. Prepare your usual explanations and excuses.

We have a spirituality and power as Bantus, passed down to us from our ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Many Bantus in Christinity have turned these gifts into business. Read Jasher 54, you will know that Marvel comics and Justice league merely photocopied Bantu culture and spirituality. What do you think the Black panther movie was about? They spoke pure Bantu in that movie. So when we speak of spirituality, clear your mind of those imitators like Wigglesworth, Billy Graham, Benny Hinn and the rest. Dem dey learn work for where Simon Toko of Angola dey.

Spirit ko, interlinear ni. Is it the spirit that leads one to diligently observe and follow pagan feasts, rituals, festivals and customs in the name of Christianity while forsaking all the feasts of YAH which were commanded to be observed throughout our generations? They celebrate Christmas a pagan festival and demonize New Yam (firstfruits) that is scriptural. What spirit makes a man hate YAH's commandments? Today, you see many Igbos looking for validation from fake Jews/ converts to our culture and faith.

Eating pigs has always been an abomination among true Israelites. Those who ate it were frowned at. Eg. Ibibios and some others started eating pig during and after the war.

Deuteronomy 14
3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

Eating pork is abomination, period.

What Christianity and Islam do, is steal our culture and heritage, whitewash and rebrand it as European and then use it to brainwash the Bantus.

SHEM was ancestor to Abraham, Isaac, Yakubi (Jacob), Bantus, MESSIAH

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
There you go again.
Yes ooo, donnie. You are right up my alley. You are well suited to my tastes, interests and abilities.

donnie:
Whenever Christians are faced with their lawlessness they start to accuse people of carnality or of lacking sprituality.
It is true donnie because you shall know them by their fruits. You can identify people by their fruit, that is, by the way they act, talk, relate, communicate, by what they say, by what they support, by what they advocate, by what fruit they produce etcetera. No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. You dont show the fruit of the Spirit in areas of patience, kindness, goodness, mildness, modesty, peace, humility

You're a lawless individual, not governed by the commandments of Yahusha Ha Mashiach, you're a slave to whatever has mastered you.

donnie:
I didn't start on nairaland...I have encountered many of your kind.
You started from the fry pan, but now have jumped into a fireplace. You ran from the wolf in sheep clothing but ran into the welcoming hands of the ravenous bear, lol

You have never encountered anything like me. Trust and believe me, when I say that. Demons and minnows like you I do not just only slay, but after killing them, also open them up, dissect them to investigate and find out what they've been feeding on, lol.

You nwanne donnie, you're a peculiar character. You've just about to encounter your worst nightmare, lol. You picked the wrong battle to start, lol. Your egungun, in masquerading full regalia, did a wrong timing, crossing the articulated lorries expressway, lol.

donnie:
When EiliYAH a law keeper challenged you Sunday-observing prophets of baal on Mount Carmel, what happened? When Christian pastors were announcing sweet things to their sheeples in January, I announced judgement.
Will you stop strawmanning with Elijah. Will you stop strawmanning with Christian pastors. What has Elijah and Christian pastors have to do with me? angry angry angry

Gerarahere jor. In Igbo, "sieba pwo". Gerarahere, for real, man. So, you think because you were wailing and doing wannabe prophet, it dont make you a false prophet ni, hmm?

donnie:
Right now, I am announcing judgement against Nigeria, false teachers and all who seek to keep ISRAEL (Bantus) under slavery. You will see it. Prepare your usual explanations and excuses.
"11Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
12And because there will be more and more lawlessness, most people's love will grow cold.
"
Matthew 24: 11 – 12

You're a charlattan and even worse than lawless Christians donnie. You're a false prophet, deceiving not just yourself but also deceiving many other people and leading them astray. When time opportunes again, I'll break more things further down and into more smaller pieces for you donnie because I know all these long explanation posts are too much for you to read, as you really have a short attention span. Reading context and content, are hard work for you, lol, that much, I've come to learn and know about you donnie, lol.

donnie:
We have a spirituality and power as Bantus, passed down to us forn our father Abraham. Many Bantus in Christinity have turned these gifts into business.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You mean matching the billionaires antichrists

donnie:
Read Jasher 54, you will know that Marvel and Justice league merely photocopied Bantu culture and spirituality. What do you think the Black panther movie was about? They spoke pure Bantu in that movie. So when we speak of spirituality, clear your mind of those imitators like Wigglesworth, Billy Graham, Benny Hinn and the rest. Dem dey learn work for where Simon Toko of Angola dey.
You must be deaf in hearing. Did you not read the memo ni?

donnie, should I go shout from the rooftop again ni? How many times, do you need being told and corrected, that the Book of Jasher now paraded about, is not the original one mentioned in the Bible, like in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL, the paraded one is a hoax. Other apocrypha, clearly werent God inspired, just as the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) isnt, which is why the BoE and BoJ didnt make it into the 66 canon, lol. Smh, the cheek of him asking me to go read Jasher 54. Jasher 54 kọ. Jagajaga 45 ni.

It's your co-connivers and fellow impostors, the Ashkenazi Jews terrorising and oppressing the Palestines in modern state Israel, who created, bankrolled and are behind the Black panther movie nah, lol. Your brothers in crime, lol. Or you arent aware, lol. No one told you, hmm, lol?

donnie:
Spirit ko, interlinear ni. Is it the spirit that leads one to diligently observe and follow pagan feasts, rituals, festivals and customs in the name of Christianity while forsaking all the feasts of YAH which were commanded to be observed throughout our generations? They celebrate Christmas a pagan festival and demonize New Yam (firstfruits) that is scriptural. What spirit makes a man hate YAH's commandments? Today, you see many Igbos looking for validation from fake Jews/ converts to our culture and faith.
Hello pot, meet kettle, lol. Look at you, pot calling kettle black. Well, arent you a little ray of pitch black too, lol, or you want to tell me that donnie, is an aboriginal and/or African authentic name, huh? What a "na me holy pass" bloody hypocrite. Smh.

donnie:
Eating pigs has always been an abomination among true Israelites. Those who ate it were frowned at. Eg. Ibibios and some others started eating pig during and after the war.

Deuteronomy 14
8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

You are behaving as if like you're a biblical illiterate. Typing like as if uneducated angry angry angry

So in the beginning, pig was no go area and not to be eaten. Right, hmm donnie?
If I should ask you to exegete why eating pig is abominable thing, you will make a disappearing act, ignore and avoid the question

donnie:
What Christianity and Islam do, is steal our culture and heritage, whitewash and rebrand it as European and then use it to brainwash the Bantus.
What I see here. what I see right now, is someone in cahoot with the Ashkenazi Jew stealing the culture heritage and land of defenceless harmless people and pretending to be Israelites

donnie:
Okeeeei
Nwanne nwoke donnie please answer the following easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions:
1/ What skin colours or skin tones are Shem, Ham and Japheth (i.e. the three sons of Noah)
2/ What is the exact meaning of the name Abram?
3/ What is the exact meaning of the improved upon name Abraham?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Okeeeei
Nwanne nwoke donnie please answer the following easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions:
1/ What skin colours or skin tones are Shem, Ham and Japheth (i.e. the three sons of Noah)
2/ What is the exact meaning of the name Abram?
3/ What is the exact meaning of the improved upon name Abraham?

1. All races were dark-skinned including Americans, Chinese, Indians, Australians, Arabs etc. until much later in history
2. Abram means High father, Ham (Cham) means Black/burnt.
3. Abraham means High Father of Blacks/the burnt

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
1. All races were dark-skinned including Americans, Chinese, Indians, Australians, Arabs etc. until much later in history
2. Abram means High father
3. Abraham=> Abram means High Father, Ham (Cham) means Black/burnt. [s]Abraham means High Father of Blacks/the burnt[/s]
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]

1/ Was Adam too dark-skinned?
2/ What does Genesis 17:5 say? Please copy and paste the verse here donnie. Thank you.
3/ Since you love apocrapha and/or pseudepigrapha donnie, please advice me, do you also believe in The Book of Abraham too?
cc PervertProphet, jared007, bodydialect57, Finallydead, MiddleDimension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by PervertProphet: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

2/ What does Genesis 17:5 say? Please copy and paste the verse here donnie. Thank you.

Hahahaha!

Donnie a.k.a Yaoundé jew was Yakub, the evil Scientist that the Nation of Islam sent to observe Adam and how black Adam was.

No joke Donnie needs help oh!
He is beginning to take this his Hira Cave Revelations too serious.

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!

Donnie a.k.a Yaoundé jew was Yakub, the evil Scientist that the Nation of Islam sent to observe Adam and how black Adam was.

No joke Donnie needs help oh!
He is beginning to take this his Hira Cave Revelations too serious.

I don't believe the NOI Yakub story
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

3/ Since you love apocrapha and/or pseudepigrapha donnie, please advice me, do you also believe in The Book of Abraham too?

Why don't you quote the passage of scripture yourself? The definition of the name was not given there if that's what you're driving at.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
Why don't you quote the passage of scripture yourself? The definition of the name was not given there if that's what you're driving at.
If you dont want to, its OK if you feel embarrased to copy and paste it here yourself, lol

How about "The Book of Abraham" alleged to be translated from "The Lost Book of Abraham", do you believe in too, just as you do with other apocrypha and/or pseudepigrapha you enjoy to read and love to quote from, hmm, lol?
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
If you dont want to, its OK if you feel embarrased to copy and paste it here, lol

How about "The Book of Abraham" alleged to be translated from "The Lost Book of Abraham", do you believe in too, just as you do with other apocrapha and/or pseudepigrapha you enjoy to read and love to quote from, hmm, lol?

I don't know about the book. Was it referenced by the MESSIAH or any major prophet?
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
I don't know about the book.
"No longer shall your name be called Abram,
but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
"
- Genesis 17:5

If you dont want to, its OK if you feel embarrased to copy and paste it here yourself, lol, but you of course, know that Abraham's first name was a misnomer and when God improved on his former name and elevated him, it became hard for Abram/Abraham to believe a 75 years od will become a father of multitudes (i.e. Gentiles, lol), I guess he thought God was making a mockery of him. No wonder his wife Sarai, couldnt hold in not laughing, when the Angel of the Lord told them they'll have a Promise child.

You better stay away from "The Book of Abraham" alleged to be translated from "The Lost Book of Abraham" then, if you dont know anything about it, lol because with someone like you, its going to not only mess you up further, it will also throw a spanner in the cooked up works in your head. This I mean by, what it says about the mark God put on Cain, for example and other things it talks about, lol, wont be good news for you, lol and your misguided black agenda theories etcetera, lol.

donnie:
Was it referenced by the MESSIAH or any major prophet?
1/ Is the book of Enoch, that you so much love and enjoy quoting from, mentioned by the MESSIAH or any major prophet?
2/ Is the book of Jasher, the fake one, that you so much love and enjoy quoting from, mentioned by the MESSIAH, in the NT or any major prophet bar Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18?
3/ Was Adam too dark-skinned? You ignored this earlier question donnie
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
With so much spirituality and power, why then did the Bantus allow themselves to be brainwashed?
donnie:

There you go again. Whenever Christians are faced with their lawlessness they start to accuse people of carnality or of lacking sprituality. I didn't start on nairaland...I have encountered many of your kind.

When EiliYAH a law keeper challenged you Sunday-observing prophets of baal on Mount Carmel, what happened? When Christian pastors were announcing sweet things to their sheeples in January, I announced judgement. Right now, I am announcing judgement against Nigeria, false teachers and all who seek to keep ISRAEL (Bantus) under slavery. You will see it. Prepare your usual explanations and excuses.
We have a spirituality and power as Bantus passed down to us from our ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Many Bantus in Christinity have turned these gifts into business. Read Jasher 54, you will know that Marvel comics and Justice league merely photocopied Bantu culture and spirituality. What do you think the Black panther movie was about? They spoke pure Bantu in that movie. So when we speak of spirituality, clear your mind of those imitators like Wigglesworth, Billy Graham, Benny Hinn and the rest. Dem dey learn work for where Simon Toko of Angola dey.

Deuteronomy 14
8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bodydialect57:
With so much spirituality and power, why then did the Bantus allow themselves to be brainwashed?
Exactly my point. Let's start with a few probing questions for donnie
1/ What lead them to having YAH not give them face?
2/ What did they do that was that bad they got a raw deal?
3/ Why are they incapable of shaking the monkey off the back?
4/ What sin(s) and/or sacrilege did they commit that they seemingly still are suffering from even after the promised Messiah visitation?

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"No longer shall your name be called Abram,
but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
"
- Genesis 17:5

If you dont want to, its OK if you feel embarrased to copy and paste it here yourself, lol, but you of course, know that Abraham's first name was a misnomer and when God improved on his former name and elevated him, Abrah was not a

The name Abram was not a misnomer. It had a great meaning already.
That was not the meaning of the name my friend. We were taught lies right from Sunday school.
The was more of THE REASON for his name. Its why he used the word "For".
And there are many black nations that came out of Abraham- Ishmael, Yakubi, Esau, etc.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"
1/ Is the book of Enoch, that you so much love and enjoy quoting from, mentioned by the MESSIAH or any major prophet?

See how you ask questions like the Pharisees asked MESSIAH, attempting to trap him grin

1. The Book of Enoch wasn't mentioned by name by MESSIAH but by Jude 1:14-15, quoting Enoch 2:1

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
"To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches, which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

THE BOOK OF ENOCH WAS HELD IN HIGH REGARD BY THE NAZARENES. MESSIAH QUOTES ENOCH IN:

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5)
The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 5:7 {6:9})

the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22).
the principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 69:27 {68:39})

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29)
those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9 {40:9})

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24)
Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 94:8 {93:7}).

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28)
I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 108:12 {105:26})

Woe unto that man through whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (Mat. 26:24)
Where will the habitation of sinners be . . . who have rejected the Lord of spirits. It would have been better for them, had they never been born. (Enoch 38:2 {38:2})

between us and you there is a great gulf fixed. (Luke 16:26)
by a chasm . . . [are] their souls are separated (Enoch 22: 9,11{22:10,12})

In my Father's house are many mansions (John 14:2)
In that day shall the Elect One sit upon a throne of glory, and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations. (Enoch 45:3 {45:3})

that ye may be called the children of light (John 12:36)
the good from the generation of light (Enoch 108:11 {105: 25})

the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)
all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy. (Enoch 48:1 {48:1})
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
The name Abram was not a misnomer. It had a great meaning already.
That was not the meaning of the name my friend. We were taught lies right from Sunday school..
A man is called Abram, meaning "exalted father", yet he had already taken it for granted that it is his lead servant Eliezer who is going to inherit him, because at 75 years old he has no biological heir and you say him be called Abram is not a misnomer, hmm?

I am intrigued. What lies from Sunday School are those then donnie?

donnie:
... The was more of THE REASON for his name. Its why he used the word "For".
And there are many black nations that came out of Abraham- Ishmael, Yakubi, Esau, etc.
You this man, you don start again erhn.
Who do you think you're interacting with here, huh? You think its some wet behind the ear somebody, hmm? angry angry angry

donnie what colour is Esau please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.