Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (108875 Views)

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has Died / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
m140:

Pele ti e...

See what your daddies are doing (while you talk nonsense online).

https://covid19vaccinetrial.co.uk/about
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 4:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Dtribeless:

Whatever! I insist the fatality rate is approximately 3%, and it's especially dangerous because of it's high contagiousness. There are far more fatal/dangerous diseases out there -- for example, malaria and Ebola -- and given time the world, with particular involvement from the West (through financing or knowledge base) will solve this issue. You can go on and wish more people die so you can prove some nonsense; I other hand hope the nonsense is over so we can quickly ALL start picking up the mess. Now, I await some irrelevant, half-snarky, nonsense from you.
See achievement , ur papa waste money
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 4:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Dtribeless:

As expected.
I sabi you,,, empty tank making noise...
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
m140:

I sabi you,,, empty tank making noise...

Were, I no say you be native doctor o, I just check your sigi. No more comment from me. Aboru boye o!
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dtribeless:

Were, I no say you be native doctor o, I just check your sigi. No more comment from me. Aboru boye o!
The small school you go na big problem for you...
Even is saying he no understand the level , maybe na Pluto you go school. You be problem to education Mr man. Illiterate calling another one.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by ViktorCash: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
How many viral diseases have a cure?
Charleys:

What about a cure, why are people preaching about vaccines?

So you'll rather prefer to vaccinate 7 billion people rather than cure less than a million with coronavirus. Don't you think something is wrong.

Modified: thanks to those who corrected me.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
m140:

The small school you go na big problem for you...
Even is saying he no understand the level , maybe na Pluto you go school. You be problem to education Mr man. Illiterate calling another one.

At least you agree you're one. Much appreciated.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dtribeless:

At least you agree you're one. Much appreciated.
Birds of feathers, una plenty here wella, and got nothing to show,,,, it's a faceless forum, always claiming you know all,,,, like you got a positive impact a nation could feel.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
m140:

Birds of feathers, una plenty here wella, and got nothing to show,,,, it's a faceless forum, always claiming you know all,,,, like you got a positive impact a nation could feel.

Stick to the native medicine section, brotherman. I kept wondering why you were confused.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dtribeless:

Stick to the native medicine section, brotherman. I kept wondering why you were confused.
I guess your work in the health sector spitting out shit , you a disgrace. Since you kept replying you more confused Mr .
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
m140:

I guess your work in the health sector spitting out shit , you a disgrace. Since you kept replying you more confused Mr .

Carry your babalawo wahala go. I work in finance btw, a less noble path.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dtribeless:

Carry your babalawo wahala go. I work in finance btw, a less noble path.
Lolzzzz, Corona no dangerous,,,
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Asour: 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
Wizzarro:

we dont want them back the pulpit, we want pastors and Imams at isolation centres healing people

Christians were never promised a life of perpetual bliss on Earth. In fact John 16 v 33 points to the fact that Christians should expect Tribulations on earth.

No Pastor can assure/achieve a life of perpetual bliss for all Christians on earth. What Christians are assured of was Peace (Inner peace).

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.