Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room (944 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by Horlazuncanmi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is the snake I killed Infront of my house, is it a poisonous snake?

Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by Trueigbo: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
This rope longooo.

In my place we don't call it sn*ke at night rather we call it rope.
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by chuks34(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
I'll surely modify this comment when the time is right
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by chuks34(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Trueigbo:
This rope longooo.

In my place we don't it sn*ke at night rather we can it rope.

Are u from Etche in Rivers state
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by daddytime(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
It is the season of snakes for sure.

You don kill something finish begin ask whether e dey poisonous. If I tell you now say e no dey poisonous, you go wake up tell am make e come dey go him house?

When you see am near your door mouth, na dat time you for ask am say guy " you dey poisonous, oya open your mouth make I chook my finger put".

From there you for make better judgement and decision.

1 Like

Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
lalasticlala see ur meat..
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by Trueigbo: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuks34:

Are u from Etche in Rivers state

No sir
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by delugajackson: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Trueigbo:
This rope longooo.

In my place we don't it sn*ke at night rather we can it rope.
Your grammar will wake dead bodies in the mortuary for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by Millennialaku(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Horlazuncanmi:
This is the snake I killed Infront of my house, is it a poisonous snake?
this "english"gave me migraine cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by dangermouse(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Snakes everywhere! Na wao...
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by botrix(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is one of my fears. I managed to build one room after my rented room collapsed,no toilet,no bathroom. The land was given to me by my pastor.lizards and scorpions live with me and my kids because the room is not plastered.the last rain that fell almost blew off my roof.my room has become a danger zone to me and my family and I can't do anything about it.I need help to plaster my room and repair the roof.if we can't go out at least we should stay safe at home.pla help me.I can send pictures via email or you can visit me if need be.I sent some of the pictures to ishilove I think she can confirm what mY room looks like.0027652779 Akinbolaji Samuel Omotuyi Access bank.
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by sultaan(m): 2:26am On Apr 24, 2020
No I don't think so it is a boa. They are constrictors
Re: Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room by Forced17: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Trueigbo:
This rope longooo.

In my place we don't call it sn*ke at night rather we call it rope.

Chai
My eyeballs cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Woman And Man To ..... / How To Save, Invest And Earn In Dollars With Piggyvest App / Relevance Of Digital Marketing To Fintech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.