Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Goes Before Judgement? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Goes Before Judgement? (138 Views)

What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / $1k Seed: Kasali To Funke Adejumo "Judgement Is Coming On You Soon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Before Judgement? by davidinchrist(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
[27] But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
[28] He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
[29] Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
[30] For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. [31] It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

May Jesus Bless You.

(1) (Reply)

What Were Africans Doing During The First Crusade? / Is The Devil Really At Fault? / I Am A Sinner But I Want To Be Saved Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.