Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira (36847 Views)

How To Play And Win Daily On Bet9ja Zoom Soccer / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by darkstar6971(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Play and Win Big Money on Bet9ja – See my Secrets

Are you addicted to sports betting? Do you want to win big from just placing a bet? Do you want to know how to play bet9ja and win? Then this article is for you. Betting in sports means predicting by placing your money at risk so that you might win when the outcome favours you. In bet9ja, there are varieties of sport where you can place your bet. They range from football, basketball, boxing, tennis, cycling and even dog racing. Recently, placing bets on virtual sport was added. In virtual sports, the results of the predicted games are brought out by programmed computer systems. The programming actually looks real; making people nowadays place a bet and win.
Bet9ja is unarguably the most famous betting platform currently in Nigeria. Normal sports betting and virtual sports betting is played on bet9ja. Their odds are quite high when it supposed to be and they pay immediately when you win. In addition, bet9ja also makes it possible for you to place your bet online without having to visit their shops. You can access their website through your internet enabled phone or a pc. Since betting is not considered an illegal hustle in Nigeria and some other countries of the world, people now venture into it as a means of adding to their income. People flood bet9ja shops on a daily basis to their bets hoping to win.

Below we will be tutoring you on how to play bet9ja and win via online process…
For you to play bet9ja and win, you are required to have a personal account with them. To get a personal account, visit their website on bet9ja, then click on register on the top right-hand corner, complete the registration form and select proceed. In a few minutes, a confirmation letter will be sent to your e-mail which will be used to login to your account. What you are to do next is to log in to your account and start placing your bet.

Moreover, there are 3 ways on how to place bets on bet9ja. They include:

* Select your choice of a sport from the menu on the left
* Select your tournament and click view on it
* Choose the events you prefer and select your odds. What you chose will reflect on the betting slip that will be printed out.
* Select the amount of money you want to put, then click on the bet and confirm it. After this process, a message that shows your bet ID will be revealed to you.

Secondly, Event Name can be also used to play bet9ja and win. You can..

* Search for the event which you like and select it. For example, if a match between Manchester City and Liverpool is set to take place, just click on the match and a window with an available market for the event will be displayed.
* The “I” button will reveal to you hints of any available market. Just read the review and choose the odds you prefer and it would be added to your coupon.
* The last stage is to complete the amount section and select bet.

Lastly, the betting market tabs also make it possible to play bet9ja and win. You are required to…

* Choose your choice of sport in the left menu, select your preferred tournament and click on view.
* You can also find varieties of market tabs on the top right of the page. Choose the market tab you want and place your bet.
* Put in the amount of money you are willing to pay and confirm your bet.

The above ways show you how to place bets and win on bet9ja online.

Below, I will be showing you how to place bets and win on bet9ja offline…

Placing bets offline involves booking a bet. This option of placing bets does not require you to register. What you are to do is to select the sport you want to place your bet on, then click on the bet and your booking number will be revealed to you. The booking number can be decided by you to be printed or sent to your e-mail.
On the completion of the above process, you will have to proceed to any bet9ja shop closer to you, give them the confirmation of the bet you booked and pay so your bet can be placed. Note that bet9ja odds are not fixed, so, therefore, it is liable to change. The bet9ja booking numbers are also possible to be used on the website in the betslip section.
Now that I have discussed with you on how to play bet9ja and win via online and offline process on their websites and in the bet9ja shops respectively, let me now discuss with you on how to win via bet9ja.

For you to win while placing bets on bet9ja, you should do the following.

Look for better odds rather than seeking to place bets on a large number of games

Majority of the people I know fall into this trap, they prefer their betslip tickets to be very long. Though there is an adage which says one should not put all your eggs in one basket, even at that, it does not mean you will need one basket for each egg. Try and reduce the number of games you place bets on. Instead, focus on placing bets on games with high odds. Trust me if this can be done, you would be winning on a regular basis.

Engage in running ticket if your games are too much

If you are the type that plays long tickets, it is important you make it a running one. In any case, it simply means that your ticket should be played every time in days or weeks as the case may be. This way, you would be able to select sure games.

Be ever conscious on the team or sport you place your bet in

For you to win on bet9ja, you must be able to do a proper check up on the teams you decide to place your bet on. Check their past records, games and so on before diving in to place your bets. Your bets placed should be determined from their recent run of results.

Place bets on goals if you opt for soccer games

Placing bets on the number of goals is the safest and reliable option if you wish to place bets on soccer games. You are more likely to win if this is fulfilled.

Do not be greedy

Yes, if you are not greedy the chances to win and not lose your money would be high. Create a  routine on how many times you would place your bets every month. If you decide to place bets every day, you are only doing it at your own risk because it is you that will face the results afterward.

Gamble responsibly and place your bets on the sports you feel you have knowledge about. Do not spend all your hard earned money on sports betting, and limit your spending. If you are lucky, you would make it big in sports betting. This article was written to show the public and teach them how to play bet9ja and win.

Tricks to Win Bet9ja

So you have seen how to win big on bet9ja, now is the time to show you some cheats to win bet9ja too. You can win a few thousand using the methods I outlined up there, but you can’t win plenty of money too.
With these cheats to win bet9ja that I will show you, your millions of Naira is rest assured. What are these cheats?

Follow Top Tipsters on Twitter

There are several top tipsters that every punter should follow on twitter. These guys are so experienced that they win lots of money almost every single game that they play. I have been following lots of them, and the result is that my account got fatter and better.
So I advise you to go ahead and look for some twitter betting influencers and start following them to get their games. If you are on twitter, you can go ahead and follow @J_asmine. She is one of the best punters out there.

Collect a Game, Modify it

This is one of the cheats to win bet9ja. Once I collect a game from any source, I will modify it into two places; the first one would be the original game (which I believe will enter), then the second one will be the modified version.
This will help me have hopes from two places, just in case one of the games cut, I will use the other one to recover my money.

Always have a recovery game

It is always good to play two games if you want to play bet9ja and win. The first one should be the game that you want to use and win a good amount of money; while the second one would be the game that would help you recover money just in case the first game casts.

Your turn

How much have you made from Bet9ja before and how did you do it?
I will keep showing you more tips if you subscribe below with your Email.

Share with your friends, because you love them - don’t read just for yourself. Please!!!

Source: https://amebo9ja.com/tricks-to-win-bet9ja-how-to-play-and-win-millions-of-naira/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by fmc1(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2020
All these are scam Just give your life to JESUS CHRIST, and you will have rest of mind.

8 Likes

Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by MurphyInc(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Good
Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by TangoPredict(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
The real secret is somewhere in link below.

https://tangopredict.com/last-sunday-in-october-2020/
Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by angelina08(f): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
A compilation of YouTube videos with https://www.yohaig.ng/bet9ja-tricks-to-win/ tricks to win Bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by Mikolo1716: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
All the @J_asmine i saw on twitter doesn't 've anything related to gaming, can you recheck that name again pls ?
Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by Investbig1: 3:55am On Mar 17, 2021
Watch ways to win from bet9ja 49ja color color, win all the time, 100% trick, check out this Youtube channel to watch videos to know how to win every time. (Click link below)

https://youtube.com/channel/UCO5zqRaDg9ui-3vlk56zbWA

1 Share

Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by Bencheswak: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
join our luvky winner to win bet9ja zoom correct score join telegram group
https:///zoom_1235

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira by EarnAp: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Go to PredictAndWin official website to predict and win free money....get paid, no stories

(1) (Reply)

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) / Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.