Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bomb Blast In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bomb Blast In Nigeria (4103 Views)

Nigeria Sitting On A Time Bomb. / The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. / Unilorin Releases Nuclear Bomb For 2008/2009 (post Jamb Cutoff Is 240). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Nigeria by Samgift: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
Dear Nigerian,

Pls where is dis life going wen is dis bomb blast is been introduce in2 nigeria dat don bcom rampant lik dis, Almost 3 bomb blast incidents & more has occured in Nigeria. Pls wat is ur opinion, suggestions, & possible solution to these in order to make & improve our blessed country progress?
Re: Bomb Blast In Nigeria by davidayo: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
since these people carrying the bombs only know its devastating effects, they do not know how to use it effectivly. My advise is that there should be bomb detectors installled in every govt agency, and establishments and there should be installed CCTV in public places and should be uder watch 24/7. also, since these people carrying these explossives are mostly messangers they can be easily detected 1. by their facial expression. except they are ready to be suicide bombers which they will not attempt to cos the bombs are politically motivated to create a propaganda. 2. by doing a stop and search in mostly crowded areas or potentially crowded area. these is all bout psycology. they can be caught. Lastly, since most of these bombs they install are locally produced, its fragile to carry and require extreme care which will and should create suspicion. Also, these bombs comes in various categories, only a soldier or a bomb expert will know when they see it and for those that are timed, like the ones you see in movies, there are real time bombs. so pls raise alarm when u see or suspect anything of such. for more details surf the net and for close details, contact me on 07069518667.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin / What Is This 'boomba' Trend Currently Going On In Uniport / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.