Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (14728 Views)

I And My Husby ... / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hehe...
You'd have to wait a bit, cos I'm already out for my daily walks and jogging.
I'll hit you up when I'm back and settled.
Aight?
wink

Ok, I'll be waiting. wink
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Kingsteve(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

Ok, I'll be waiting. wink
Just brace yourself!
wink
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsteve:

Just brace yourself!
wink
grin
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Hotspotbro(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

Look at this wild hog calling someone a piglet. You are a perverted, stanky, rotten, corroded, infected, diseased coochie eater. Yuck!!! You disgust me. angry
hahahahahah.i fell from my chair laughing .you sure do know how to play the Dirty Dozens.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Lightangel65: 9:13pm On May 01, 2020
Rekhina:
Who is d fool here ? U are
@Light u go about harrassing innocent females

Pls let's reconcile is May1 cheesy

You have anything else to say? If so be quick cause I need my time to spend with real people with brains
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by TrollKiller(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2020
Lightangel65:

You have anything else to say? If so be quick cause I need my time to spend with real people with brains
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
khiaa:

I'm so useless yet you live and breathe me. I'm in your every thought, you can't go a day without posting about moi. That's mind control bitch. grin

Hi...

How are you, been emailing you for a while but you haven't return any of my email

BTW how is your feud with that thing that does not exist.

I don't want to mention names because if I mention Husbandsnatcha it will cause fight
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Hi...

How are you, been emailing you for a while but you haven't return any of my email

BTW how is your feud with that thing that does not exist.

I don't want to mention names because if I mention Husbandsnatcha it will cause fight
...chai smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.