Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. (419 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by yungchop: 1:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Guys, I killed this snake when we were clearing the overgrown weeds in my compound. What's the name? Is it dangerous?

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by Flame77: 1:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by somez(m): 1:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Leave the snake alone. We have alot to deal with already!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by sultaan(m): 2:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Please people don't kill this type of snake.

Look at it closely they have like circle patches on them.

It is a boa, but the call them ball python because all the do is curl up into a ball,.

They are very harmless even if you pick it up by hand they will not bite.
They eat the rats and other rodents that cause Lassa fever.

Do not kill ball pythons please
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by tallerSSS: 4:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Someone just said this type of snakes are harmless..Not in Nigeria where ur enemy can disguise as a snake to attack you.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by ValCon888: 5:13am On Apr 24, 2020
That's a Ball Python. You can almost mistaken it for a Viper because of its short muscular body.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by asdajayi(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
sultaan:
Please people don't kill this type of snake.

Look at it closely they have like circle patches on them.

It is a boa, but the call them ball python because all the do is curl up into a ball,.

They are very harmless even if you pick it up by hand they will not bite.
They eat the rats and other rodents that cause Lassa fever.

Do not kill ball pythons please
What are you talking about; that’s one of the most venomous snakes in the world
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. by bestabigaelever(f): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Snake again... Huh

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion / Good News To Gb Whatsapp Users On Backup Headache / Online Investment Platform In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.