Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,398 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? (305 Views)

'You Prophesied, It Came True' — South Sudan President Tells TB Joshua / I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? by wintersnow(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
We've all had series of dreams over the course of our existence in this planet, I've had series of dreams, but I don't think any one has ever happened yet... A girl even gave me her number in a dream, I tried calling the number when I woke up, it wasn't available.. Till date..
So have you ever had any dream that actually came to pass
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? by StennyB(f): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes I have. More like I see places and have conversations way before it actually happens. Gives me a sense of déjà vu

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? by finalboss(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
wintersnow:
We've all had series of dreams over the course of our existence in this planet, I've had series of dreams, but I don't think any one has ever happened yet... A girl even gave me her number in a dream, I tried calling the number when I woke up, it wasn't available.. Till date..
So have you ever had any dream that actually came to pass
So you expect the number to be available

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
A LOT.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? by geoworldedu: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's normal with humans.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? by PECON1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yeah 2014 January,I had a dream of my father dying.i prayed against it but never told him out of fear and how he would react, another member of our church had the same dream but told him.
He died on may2014 a day to his 60th birthday from diabetes.i really love the man.had lot of people he assisted financially but none cares about the family,it's well Shaa.

(1) (Reply)

Are Witnesses Suing Faithleaks? / Caption This Picture Of A Brother In Fast / Video Of Pastor Odumeje Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.