Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom (110799 Views)

Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Tominix(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Scary.
Haha gotcha
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Majesty33(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Majesty33 post=88799400][/quote] No wonder my sis mandate me to close the toilet after use.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Josegun(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by zakas: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Two words, INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by bist: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omo!
If this this grab your balls, your case nah sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by jeff1607(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
chai!
I forgot to put the toilet lid down today
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by oyewale0001(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is well
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by mcdon024(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
In 1994 when we moved to our house. We saw snake under bath tub. Con see as me.and.my.bro japa

1 Like

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Alizardbird:
This is creepy men

Aren't you a lizard? You're reptilian so don't be freaked out.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by CsRockefeller(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Exactly what my neighbor was telling me recently.

He said I should keep the toilet lid closed always and pour kerosine inside once in a while. I am also planning to plant lemon grass around the compound after the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is scary. May we never experience such. Proper precautions truly need to be taken to avoid this.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by descartes400: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Every night, I always close the toilet cover....and I make sure I take a proper look in side the toilet before setting ma yansh to take a dump before lala friend go go bite the small blokos wey I dey take dey manage for this lockdown grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Yksoul(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
also if there is holes outside that lead into the septic tank snakes can penetrate from outside to the tank and to the toilets
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Majesty33(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thanks Op
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by vr0xen: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
OP are you mad!!!!!!!!!.

exposing Lala is not acceptable on this forum,

BTW how d hell do u want his pets to feed

SEUN BAN DIS OP !!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by shesszi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
What about people that stays upstairs, can this reptiles travel through the pipes upstairs?

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Patoski7(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
abeloureal:
Scary thread
as in ehh very scary
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Confirmedzombie: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why is it that any thread about snake must hit the FP.

I'm totally confused here
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Johnkennie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
see as pple de leave space inside the comment box... so no comments to read on this trend? ☹️
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by DammyGbade(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
I disagree with you, because it's not easy for snakes to crawl on smooth surfaces. PVC pipes are not rough and post are raise before being connected to WC. For snake to have enter WC, that means it has stopped functioning, and sand has accumulated in the PVC and water dried off in the closet.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by deleskizy: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
You might have not to fair if all your waste pipes leads to a well enclosed concrete soakaway/septic tank.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by jidxin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olaolex:
The thought of snakes in the toilet sink or bathroom is enough to make most people to get creeped out or irritated. The real truth is that these slithery dangerous reptiles really gets into people's toilet and bathroom.

Most people wonder how come these reptiles get into toilets and bathrooms, some people don't even believe it is possible but I'm here to analyze how this happens and what you should do, precautions to take in order to prevent such an occurrence.

Normally, different reptiles and rodents such as rats, frogs and even cockroaches find their way into people main building through the pipes. Snakes are very much dangerous, that is why it is of higher concern to a lot of people.

Now let's get down to business.

When talking about snakes getting into the toilet sink, some people think or assume that there's already water inside the toilet sink, but if you know about plumbing you'll discover that the toilet sit is designed in such a way that the water stays only in the sink and the pipe that leads to the septic tank or soak away is always empty and free of water.

Also, some people wonder how come these snakes get through their pipes even though there is not a broken pipe outside the house.

I'll give an explanation on how that happens, as you know snakes feed mostly on rats and rats are known to burrow or dig holes in the ground. So as Mr.Snake chases after Mr.Rat, Mr.Rat runs into it's hole thinking it is safe but Mr.Snake still continues it's chase after Mr.Rat into Mr.Rat's hole and Mr.Snake might catch Mr.Rat if it's lucky.

If Mr.Snake gets unlucky and Mr.Rat Escapes Mr.Snake would have lost it's way and then tries to find every possible way to get out of the hole and the only way it can do this is to follow the direction air is coming from and unfortunately again, that air is coming from your toilet pipe that is connected to your septic tank under the ground.

The snakes then follows this path and ends up in your toilet to give you a warm surprise when you're about to perform your daily transaction with the toilet.

There are different ways in which this can be prevented from happening.

Firstly, Always make sure that all the bushes around your house are properly cleared and well burnt so as to prevent any rodents or reptile from harbouring around the house.

Another thing you should take note of is to Always ensure you fumigate your toilet sink at least once in 6 months, there are special pesticides that are made specifically for this purpose.

Keep your toilet lid closed at all times and you can also make use of a flat tile to cover your bathroom filter when you're not in the bathroom so as to stop any further movement of the reptile though the pipes and also ensure that all pipes are well fixed and closed.

Lastly, always make sure you check inside your toilet sink before you make any transaction with it, so as to avoid any form of "stories that touch the heart."

I hope you have learnt a thing or two from this article, if so, kindly like and follow for more interesting contents.
how do u mean.... U mean rat can walk on the wall of my sceptic tank into the hole I'm not understanding.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by manuel4real(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
kalvoken:
Op nice work but you are not totally right.

Snake inside toilet System is as a result of broken chamber, pipes or not well covered soak away. If you have a soak away with a good air inlet, no snake can gain access into it not to talk of locating the pipe that leads to your house.

Also some people are fond of not covering their slabs as it was formerly after repair work. This can lead to snakes or other things turning the slab to their home and sometimes paying you a visit inside the house. So after the plumber had done his repairs, make sure he cement the slabs well enough so you won't tell stories that touch the heart.

Also, when running your waste pipe, try and get a thick pipe because rats can easily make hole on a light pipe thereby creating avenue for other creatures to make use of it.

My opinion though.
he is not totally right? but I can't see any form of correction here

1 Like

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Zivaharry(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Another measure, you can take.....boil water, add salt.....and flush the toilet with it........or pour kerosene or fuel once in while in the toilet.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Grace001: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
kalvoken:
Op nice work but you are not totally right.

Snake inside toilet System is as a result of broken chamber, pipes or not well covered soak away. If you have a soak away with a good air inlet, no snake can gain access into it not to talk of locating the pipe that leads to your house.

Also some people are fond of not covering their slabs as it was formerly after repair work. This can lead to snakes or other things turning the slab to their home and sometimes paying you a visit inside the house. So after the plumber had done his repairs, make sure he cement the slabs well enough so you won't tell stories that touch the heart.

Also, when running your waste pipe, try and get a thick pipe because rats can easily make hole on a light pipe thereby creating avenue for other creatures to make use of it.

My opinion though.

You’re right
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by realstars: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Snakes Are One Of The Two Best Pet Ever, From The Begining Of Time.

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Incandescent(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
An Indian acquaintance died in the north because of this. He was bitten by a snake when he went to poo
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by kalvoken(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
manuel4real:
he is not totally right? but I can't see any form of correction here

He said the snake gain access by chasing rat into the pipe hole. How did the hole in the pipe come about. I am not disputing his opinion, only that he started the bathing from stomach, if you understand me.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op, very long post yet your conclusion is completely unconnected to your premises.
Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by Warmaterial(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
But is for downstairs house, cos it will be impossible for a snake to perform magic in a straight pipe leading upstairs.unless say na village people send am

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom by gevans(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olaolex:
The thought of snakes in the toilet sink or bathroom is enough to make most people to get creeped out or irritated. The real truth is that these slithery dangerous reptiles really gets into people's toilet and bathroom.

Most people wonder how come these reptiles get into toilets and bathrooms, some people don't even believe it is possible but I'm here to analyze how this happens and what you should do, precautions to take in order to prevent such an occurrence.

Normally, different reptiles and rodents such as rats, frogs and even cockroaches find their way into people main building through the pipes. Snakes are very much dangerous, that is why it is of higher concern to a lot of people.

Now let's get down to business.

When talking about snakes getting into the toilet sink, some people think or assume that there's already water inside the toilet sink, but if you know about plumbing you'll discover that the toilet sit is designed in such a way that the water stays only in the sink and the pipe that leads to the septic tank or soak away is always empty and free of water.

Also, some people wonder how come these snakes get through their pipes even though there is not a broken pipe outside the house.

I'll give an explanation on how that happens, as you know snakes feed mostly on rats and rats are known to burrow or dig holes in the ground. So as Mr.Snake chases after Mr.Rat, Mr.Rat runs into it's hole thinking it is safe but Mr.Snake still continues it's chase after Mr.Rat into Mr.Rat's hole and Mr.Snake might catch Mr.Rat if it's lucky.

If Mr.Snake gets unlucky and Mr.Rat Escapes Mr.Snake would have lost it's way and then tries to find every possible way to get out of the hole and the only way it can do this is to follow the direction air is coming from and unfortunately again, that air is coming from your toilet pipe that is connected to your septic tank under the ground.

The snakes then follows this path and ends up in your toilet to give you a warm surprise when you're about to perform your daily transaction with the toilet.

There are different ways in which this can be prevented from happening.

Firstly, Always make sure that all the bushes around your house are properly cleared and well burnt so as to prevent any rodents or reptile from harbouring around the house.

Another thing you should take note of is to Always ensure you fumigate your toilet sink at least once in 6 months, there are special pesticides that are made specifically for this purpose.

Keep your toilet lid closed at all times and you can also make use of a flat tile to cover your bathroom filter when you're not in the bathroom so as to stop any further movement of the reptile though the pipes and also ensure that all pipes are well fixed and closed.

Lastly, always make sure you check inside your toilet sink before you make any transaction with it, so as to avoid any form of "stories that touch the heart."

I hope you have learnt a thing or two from this article, if so, kindly like and follow for more interesting contents.
Reptile cannot find it's way to a well engineered mechanical systems (plumbing) of a building. These days septic tanks are casted with reinforcements and high grade concrete. We now have quality pipe which are very difficult for rodents to bore hole on.
The above painted scenario can only occur when there is a poor engineering work and low quality pipes.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.