Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) (3363 Views)

Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by Lanoye77: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian and singer and label boss, David Adeleke, professionally known as Davido has reacted after one of his crew members, Father DMW cruised with his expensive Bentley Bentayga 2018.

Father posted a skit he recorded at Zlatan Ibile’s house when he and Aloma paid the singer a visit on Thursday. Father in the video could be seen hailing himself as a hypeman records him. After his comic demonstration, he hopped into the fastest SUV in the world and sped off.

Social media users were wary of Father’s act as he was seen drinking in the video. Many warned him not to bash OBO’s car till Davido, a few hours later captioned the video saying:
“Ur dead lol”

Here is the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ww7zD99AI

2 Shares

Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by Bilabong(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
cool
Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by Untainted007: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Shud we now fry beans? People are talking abt things coming back to normal around the world you are here posting topic that won't add a slice of bread on the table of t masses.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by ThetvShow(f): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Hi.....
Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
So this boy still dey use this Bentley.
Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by seankafor(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Kids I'll always be kids..

Borrow pose no go kee this boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by Denique(f): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
We come in peace with a free chair to whomever needs it...

1 Like

Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by solmus: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
cool

Davido is very free with his guys, imagine cruising his boss most expensive ride, drinking and cruising it anyhow

1 Like

Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Denique:
We come in peace with a free chair to whomever needs it...
I need one sis

1 Like

Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThetvShow:
Hi.....
See the scammer again
Re: You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) by WaleGab: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

Davido is very free with his guys, imagine cruising his boss most expensive ride, drinking and cruising it anyhow

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

#silhouettechalle: “I Am Seeing Sεx Styles I Never Knew Existed" - Ifu Ennada / The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor / Ebube Nwagbo Nollywood Actress Turns 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.