Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Website Development Training. Hurry Now - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Website Development Training. Hurry Now (194 Views)

Drop Your Number To Join Our Whatsapp Group For Web Development Training / E- Commerce / Business Website Development... Let Your Business Be Online / Hello Promo Hurry Now (marketing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Development Training. Hurry Now by josh8060: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
*Learn to CREATE websites using HTML & CSS *

• Standard Tutorial(lots of videos (practicals) to be shared)
• Interative
• Lots of Projects to work on.

The Programme is going to hold through WHATSAPP.

*For just 2000naira! *
*For a period of 2weeks!*

You don’t have a LAPTOP? You’re still welcome.
*You can still join.*
*We have a place for you! *

*Why waste time at home, when you can start a career out of nothing. *

If you’re interested in any other programming language, like Python, Visual Basics and the likes, you can still message me.

This is also my whatsapp number.
Call me to confirm anything you’re not sure about.

This is legit. And it’s NO scam!

Thanks and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sale / What You Need To Know About Ecommerce Development / How To Become A Social Media Manager Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.