Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess (557 Views)

Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Pastor Commands Congregation To UnCloth And Wave Pants In The Air (VIDEO) / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess by midworld: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
I have had some terrible experiences with some so-called men and women of God. Among all of these experiences the one with a CAC prophetess stands out. Please I will like you to follow my story maybe you will learn one or two things from my experience.

please kindly follow the link and read it for free without wasting your data. you will be blessed

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=bde099ce32fcdc16dfb7e186fbb5a583&news_entry_id=s6010aa45200423en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=1338eb7821d06b7bf716ac6c92b472b8053301f9&from=publisher
Re: UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
E no get story wey we never hear before, if you can't say it here... Keep it to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess by midworld: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2020
its a long story bro, full experiences. it's already written and well-told .its just a click
Re: UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess by Buliwyf: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
midworld:
its a long story bro, full experiences. it's already written and well-told .its just a click

Nonsense. Fake story. No one is clicking that rubbish. Post it here or forget it.
Re: UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess by Dantedasz(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
midworld:

Re: UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess by Anas09: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
midworld:
You no serious

(1) (Reply)

The Scriptures A Safeguard / One German Church Service Resulted In More Than 100 Coronavirus Infections / True-life Story: I Am A B.sc Holder, My Pastor Said I Should Marry JSS 3 Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.