Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures (4698 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Norman4real(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Doogee is known for quality and standard. And they are open with their approach.
They price their devices according to quality and design.
This is what "affordable" looks like... In case anyone was wondering.
man, doogee makes terrible phones. I've read online reviews and have a friend that bought one on AliExpress 2yrs back, their phones are real shady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Can you get Doogee screen or part here in Nigeria? Mtcheew.
You will buy phone, when your phone fell and it has fault, you just have to get new phone, is that a phone.
The phone specs is good but I can't buy it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by TrollKiller(m): 4:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
You will buy phone, when your phone fell and it has fault, you just have to get new phone, is that a phone.
If you know you won't buy it, then don't stop others who want to from buying

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
you buy phones that are proned to fault like infinix and tecno so you keep repairing but a time like this during this lockdown I wonder who'd change your infinix charging port

Plus I never obliged you to buy the dogee I was just creating points in relation to value and price to performance

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Blazebond(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Can't you clowns market your products without being stupid,anytime I open a thread on phones,all I read is bullsh*t from you cliwns who call yourself marketers,you all need to grow up and use to brains to process your life before you talk about phone processors.
Note: All phones are a rip off,so why spend 200 k or 300 k plus on a phone that you are going to get bored of in one year time,una too mumu for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Norman4real:
man, doogee makes terrible phones. I've read online reviews and have a friend that bought one on AliExpress 2yrs back, their phones are real shady.
2 yrs back you say and what do you even expect from a low mediatek device I was just using the phone to make reference
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Blazebond:
Can't you clowns market your products without being stupid,anytime I open a thread on phones,all I read is bullsh*t from you cliwns who call yourself marketers,you all need to grow up and use to brains to process your life before you talk about phone processors.
Note: All phones are a rip off,so why spend 200 k or 300 k plus on a phone that you are going to get bored of in one year time,una too mumu for Nigeria.
[/s] MR I wonder why you'd comment plus no one is marketing A dogee product,am not a marketer/promoter
I was just stating facts, plus even when one change expensive devices he or she is just being flexible not because of mediocrity..

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Gladly obliged sir. twitter.com/zesushv
cool you guys can follow this link to call out infinix/Tecno on Twitter
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Edopesin: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
cool you guys can follow this link to call out infinix/Tecno on Twitter
it doesn't exist
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Edopesin:

it doesn't exist
ZesusHvwriter can you confirm this..
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Edopesin: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Infinix is the biggest scam of all of them, their hot 8 came with 5000maH but check reviews on jumia and other retail stores from verified owners claim it can never be 5000maH
even their ram is not what they claim, After the lockdown I'm selling this pouvoir 3 crap and getting a redmi or realme product

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Edopesin: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
ZesusHvwriter can you confirm this..
the previous one was correct
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Edopesin:
Infinix is the biggest scam of all of them, their hot 8 came with 5000maH but check reviews on jumia and other retail stores from verified owners claim it can never be 500maH
even their ram is not what they claim, After the lockdown I'm selling this pouvoir 3 crap and getting a redmi or realme product
redmi, realme good, even nokia is trying these days.., I would have even mentioned huawei if not for google licence issue

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Edopesin:

the previous one was correct
okay bro
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by edoairways: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
edoairways:

Exactly!
exactly what, make your own point you paid dimwiiit and stop commenting exactly
He has his own fair share of his opinion, are you marketers always this dumb

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
you buy phones that are proned to fault like infinix and tecno so you keep repairing but a time like this during this lockdown I wonder who'd change your infinix charging port

Plus I never obliged you to buy the dogee I was just creating points in relation to value and price to performance
grin you can use Tecno, infinix for two good years without visiting any phone engineer, repairing my charging point during this lock down, are you telling me Samsung huawei and iPhone don't have fault at all.
I didn't say you shouldn't buy your Deegoo or dragon but always think of how you repair when the phone has some fault and you can't repair it making you lose all your files.
Don't tell me you will copy your files to your system grin
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Norman4real(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
2 yrs back you say and what do you even expect from a low mediatek device I was just using the phone to make reference
hey, if it works for you that's fine. No problem.
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

grin you can use Tecno, infinix for two good years without visiting any phone engineer, repairing my charging point during this lock down, are you telling me Samsung huawei and iPhone don't have fault at all.
I didn't say you shouldn't buy your Deegoo or dragon but always think of how you repair when the phone has some fault and you can't repair it making you lose all your files.
Don't tell me you will copy your files to your system grin
I am didn't gulp any device on you, I am only making assertions how trashy tecno and infinix devices are..,plus I didn't tell anyone to buy the dogee
Peace
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Norman4real:
hey, if it works for you that's fine. No problem.
yeah bro
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
TrollKiller:

If you know you won't buy it, then don't stop others who want to from buying
I believe you can't read and comprehend, I gave out my own opinion, don't be a dimwits
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
I am didn't gulp any device on you, I am only making assertions how trashy tecno and infinix devices are..,plus I didn't tell anyone to buy the dogee
Peace
Tecno and Infinix ain't trash grin

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by edoairways: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
exactly what, make your own point you paid dimwiiit and stop commenting exactly
He has his own fair share of his opinion, are you marketers always this dumb
Mr man those brands you advertise don't have spare parts and if they do they might be expensive. They lack after sales service hence many Nigerians are reluctant to buy them mind you many of them are careless

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

Tecno and Infinix ain't trash grin
your opinion
when dey stop using low end mediatek devices in their comon 15 premier priced at 95k then we can debate this
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man those brands you advertise don't have spare parts and if they do they might be expensive. They lack after sales service hence many Nigerians are reluctant to buy them mind you many of them are careless
you are still so dumb for you to know what's up there isn't an advert.. but a comparison to show tecno/infinix devices are trash, that's why I compared it with a trash brand like them peace

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Edopesin:
Infinix is the biggest scam of all of them, their hot 8 came with 5000maH but check reviews on jumia and other retail stores from verified owners claim it can never be 5000maH
Have you used Infinix hot 8? The battery is 5000maH ,I don't know where you are getting your review from ooo
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by edoairways: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
you are still so dumb for you to know what's up there isn't an advert.. but a comparison to show tecno/infinix devices are trash, that's why I compared it with a trash brand like them peace
You are the one dumb here because many Nigerians will not fall for your skims. No matter how you paint them bad they will still sell.
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
edoairways:

You are the one dumb here because many Nigerians will not fall for your skims. No matter how you paint them bad they will still sell.
I have no problem with them selling but I'd continue with my enlightenment stages, I have nothing to loose unlike you if tecno goes bankrupt, hunger go do well well

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

Have you used Infinix hot 8? The battery is 5000maH ,I don't know where you are getting your review from ooo
oga you heard him right, tecno/infinix is trash
Learn to live with that

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by edoairways: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
I have no problem with them selling but I'd continue with my enlightenment stages, I have nothing to loose unlike you if tecno goes bankrupt, hunger go do well well
Unfortunately I don't work for tecno
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2020
masterfactor:
I don't blame Tecno, An average Nigerian is not tech inclined, that is why they sale those plastic and call them smart phone.

let me tell you a story

As a DIY guy, my friend bought a dish and free to air decoder, so he called me to help him in tracking Astra 28.8E and badir sat. As a novice but willing to learn kind of person I downloaded "satelite finder " due to the fact that my phone add compass sensor, it was responding and viewing all points in azimuth, my friend was amazed and decided to download same app in his Tecno phone, lo and behold when he opened the app, it was not responding, the satellite pointer just remained static, I can see the disappointment in his face but me no send am, that is how we use my phone to point at the direction of the satellite and did little adjustment, the free to air channels came up.
moral of my story, never listen to a Tecno marketer that says sensor don't matter

Please sir, post this on this twitter.com/zesushv pinned post. Name the Tecno device your friend was using and the one you used.
You can create multiple threads too.
Transision must answer to Nigerians.
Someone on the thread recently posted that the infinix hot 8 5000mah battery, was below the power rating infinix claimed. Do personal verification and talking to everyone who owns the infinix hot 8.
Will collate all their response and post on that thread too.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
edoairways:

Unfortunately I don't work for tecno
that's your problem bro
Tell your oem that they are 4uked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia E72 Users / How Good Is Opsson P6 And Other Opsson Phones? / Top 10 Android Launchers To Use Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.