Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures (4695 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Randerl: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2020
drjprince:
it has not been launched in Nigeria this kid,if launched in Nigeria either they give an inferior chipset or the price would be outta d roof

yeah. Lower chipset, storage and ram will come to 9ja with hefty prices.

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Edopesin: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2020
drjprince:
it has not been launched in Nigeria this kid,if launched in Nigeria either they give an inferior chipset or the price would be outta d roof

These guys have made up their minds that they'll continue being fooled
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Edopesin:

especially that guy has sworn he'd continue to work without his senses..
It is well

6 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Randerl:

yeah. Lower chipset, storage and ram will come to 9ja with hefty prices.
let just watch as see,I will call them out again if the price is ridiculous

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
drjprince:
let just watch as see,I will call them out again if the price is ridiculous
As soon as the device hits Nigeria, if anything in it has an inferior relationship to deem it a usable device. Infinix is definitely getting their share of the exposey Tecno has been suffering from.
Wey edoairways?
Come tell me how Tecno camon 15series will sell no matter what...
Xiaomi/redmi are launching "Smartphones" with affordable pricing come 30th April. Please come on twitter and see what an affordable smartphone looks like. Maybe if you smile nice, I might get you the redmi 9�.

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by edoairways: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

As soon as the device hits Nigeria, if anything in it has an inferior relationship to deem it a usable device. Infinix is definitely getting their share of the exposey Tecno has been suffering from.
Wey edoairways?
Come tell me how Tecno camon 15series will sell no matter what...
Xiaomi/redmi are launching "Smartphones" with affordable pricing come 30th April. Please come on twitter and see what an affordable smartphone looks like. Maybe if you smile nice, I might get you the redmi 9�.
You will be shocked by the high sales when tecno launches theirs.
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by atheistandproud(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2020
masterfactor:
I don't blame Tecno, An average Nigerian is not tech inclined, that is why they sale those plastic and call them smart phone.

let me tell you a story

As a DIY guy, my friend bought a dish and free to air decoder, so he called me to help him in tracking Astra 28.8E and badir sat. As a novice but willing to learn kind of person I downloaded "satelite finder " due to the fact that my phone add compass sensor, it was responding and viewing all points in azimuth, my friend was amazed and decided to download same app in his Tecno phone, lo and behold when he opened the app, it was not responding, the satellite pointer just remained static, I can see the disappointment in his face but me no send am, that is how we use my phone to point at the direction of the satellite and did little adjustment, the free to air channels came up.
moral of my story, never listen to a Tecno marketer that says sensor don't matter

Lack of a GPS transponder and a Gyroscope.

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by atheistandproud(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2020
awoo47:
i hope u knw p35 is comparable to sd660

Egungun you like express abi?

How many times I go correct you? Don't let me fish out screenshots of out old conversations oh.

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Edopesin:

he is payed to mislead other people

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Randerl: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Going through all the posts. once more, l can't but conclude that another word for Scam/Mediocrity is Transsion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by jizzison(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
awoo47:
go watch unbox therapy abeg...
it's officially g70

Pls wait for it to be released in nigeria first then we can talk about it having g70 or not.
Transsion don't release phones anyhow in India, Pakistan and other asian countries unlike africa especially nigeria.

I watched an Indian youtuber's preview on infinix hot 9, mehn! I had to watch the video again to see if it was really infinix, the specs were nearly superb but still lacks in some aspects tho. If the youtuber's video is accurate then note 7 (asian version) will be much better.

Pls ask yourself, why transsion struggle against xiaomi, oppo, vivo, lenovo, nokia and even asus (just take a look at the Asus zenfone series) in world stage? I don't even want to mention samsung,huawei or apple. If not for nigeria, kenya and some parts of africa, where would they be?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by jizzison(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Am not a hater but this company called transsion just think we're all 'tech illiterates'.

Any tecno fan/marketer should pls explain how helio P35 capable of powering a 64mp camera whereas on the official Mediatek's website the info about helio P35's camera capabilities says otherwise.

Who does this kind of things?!

6 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Breastfeed: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
teeboutique:
TECNO thrives because of the excellent after sales service they provide for their customers

Actually that's true. Most brands don't do adequate after sales service like Tecno does

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by YangaBabe: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Breastfeed:

Actually that's true. Most brands don't do adequate after sales service like Tecno does

I agree with this. This isn't far from the truth.

I think other phone makers should follow suit

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Breastfeed:

YangaBabe:

I agree with this. This isn't far from the truth.

I think other phone makers should follow suit
this two bunch of illiterates when people are talking, you keep quiet
Are you having aftersale services during this time,how do you do with your scrappy devices

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Randerl:
Going through all the posts. once more, l can't but conclude that another word for Scam/Mediocrity is Transsion.
Definitely posting this to twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Definitely posting this to twitter.
please do bro redmi note 9 pro launched cheaper than their scrap

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Breastfeed: 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
drjprince:
this two bunch of illiterates when people are talking, you keep quiet
Are you having aftersale services during this time,how do you do with your scrappy devices

You could have asked instead of being insulting. However, yes they do have after sales services

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 10:24pm On May 16, 2020
Breastfeed:

You could have asked instead of being insulting. However, yes they do have after sales services
breastfeed
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2020
It's very pathetic that people can't really communicate sense without being abusive and using derogatory words all because they want to make points.

In as much as i will like to learn from this thread, just sighting all the insult just put me off.

Some people just exhibiting thuggery attitude and cyberspace bullying.

And a lot claimed they ain't marketers, but their utterance and behaviour on this platform shows they have collected money but in the end they ain't doing marketing but de marketing.

At least you can enlighten people without abusive statements which bring you to your low ebb.
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 3:17am On May 17, 2020
[s]
Sunkanmiwise:
It's very pathetic that people can't really communicate sense without being abusive and using derogatory words all because they want to make points.

In as much as i will like to learn from this thread, just sighting all the insult just put me off.

Some people just exhibiting thuggery attitude and cyberspace bullying.

And a lot claimed they ain't marketers, but their utterance and behaviour on this platform shows they have collected money but in the end they ain't doing marketing but de marketing.

At least you can enlighten people without abusive statements which bring you to your low ebb.
[/s] next...
Try to use your brain when typing next time
Dumb tecno marketer

1 Like

Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by Breastfeed: 8:23am On May 17, 2020
drjprince:
breastfeed

Yup. Why calling me.? They actually do after sales services
Re: Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures by drjprince: 9:00am On May 17, 2020
Breastfeed:

Yup. Why calling me.? They actually do after sales services
lol guy did you take breast milk at all when you were little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Costliest Pencil Ever? / Ebuddy, Mig33, Ucweb Configuration / Airtel Trybe Night Plan Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.