Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn (372 Views)

"Did Jesus Raise Himself From The Grave Or Did God Do It?" / Why Would God Do This? / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2020
There is no Nigerian pastor that will be bold enough to tell you this bitter truth :

Romans 10: 13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.”

Saved from what?
Saved from death

John 3:16.. whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

So, you have no business calling God for anything other than being saved in order for you to have everlasting life. (That goes to only unbelievers)

For you believers(christians) you already have the everlasting life in you what then are you calling God?

You read that the NCDC announced that there are more than 900 cases of covid-19 in Nigeria you start shouting God o, God o and give yourself false hope that God will deliver us because we are religious people.
God will not deliver us, the virus will go gradually and naturally the way it came.

But before then and to effect that very fast, If the government says stay at home and be locked down why then are you calling God, why not learn how to say at home?
If the government says practice social distancing why then are you calling God, why not learn how to distance yourself?
If the government says wash your hands, use face mask and sanitizers why then are you calling God, why not learn how to do these things?
If the government says palliative and they failed to bring it why then are you calling God? afterall you voted them so you must learn how to stay with the people you voted, next time you wount make the mistake of voting rubbish people into power (even though you will still make the mistake as mumu Africans) grin

Please stop calling God, learn how to solve your problem yourself like every other nations are doing.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Jashub: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
paxonel:
There is no Nigerian pastor that will be bold enough to tell you this bitter truth :

Saved from what?
Saved from death

John 3:16.. whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

So, you have no business calling God for anything other than being saved in order for you to have everlasting life. (That goes to only unbelievers)

For you believers(christians) you already have the everlasting life in you what then are you calling God?

You read that the NCDC announced that there are more than 900 cases of covid-19 in Nigeria you start shouting God o, God o and give yourself false hope that God will deliver us because we are religious people.
God will not deliver us, the virus will go gradually and naturally the way it came.

But before then and to effect that very fast, If the government says stay at home and be locked down why then are you calling God, why not learn how to say at home?
If the government says practice social distancing why then are you calling God, why not learn how to distance yourself?
If the government says wash your hands, use face mask and sanitizers why then are you calling God, why not learn how to do these things?
If the government says palliative and they failed to bring it why then are you calling God? afterall you voted them so you must learn how to say with the people you voted, next time you wount make the mistake of voting rubbish people into power (even though you will still make the mistake as mumu Africans) grin

Please stop calling God, learn how to solve your problem yourself like every other nations are doing.
[/s] Rubbish. Clearly an evidence of foggy thinking
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Rubbish. A clearly an evidence of foggy thinking
can you explain why you say so?

Ofcourse, you can't!

Who then is now the rubbish? grin

You are defeated my guy, go rest
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by sotall(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes,
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Jashub: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:
can you explain why you say so?

Ofcourse, you can't!

Who then is now the rubbish? grin

You are defeated my guy, go rest
Na you mama defeat me...abi?Mtchww, jobless youth.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:

Saved from what?
Saved from death

If the government says palliative and they failed to bring it why then are you calling God? afterall you voted them so you must learn how to stay with the people you voted, next time you wount make the mistake of voting rubbish people into power (even though you will still make the mistake as mumu Africans) grin

No offense intended but are you for real?
I quote you: "For you believers (Christians) you already have the everlasting life in you why then are you calling God?"
Your mumu, is in a class of its own. Stop creating topics you know nothing about.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jashub:
Na you mama defeat me...abi?Mtchww, jobless youth.
your mama were born you na dumb!
Old idiot grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Jashub: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
paxonel:
your mama were born you na dumb!
Old idiot grin
[/s]... Jobless youth trying to find relevance online. Oga pack well grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

I quote you: "For you believers (Christians) you already have the everlasting life in you why then are you calling God?"
Your mumu, is in a class of its own. Stop creating topics you know nothing about.
what are you insinuating?
That believers do not have everlasting life in them or what?

Look, everything i say here are scriptural i do not say things on my own.
Believers already have everlasting life they shouldn't call God for what they already have.

Ephesians 2: 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

Do you have anything else to say? grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s]... Jobless youth trying to find relevance online. Oga pack well grin
pig adult trying to be relevant on a thread he can't understand, with your fish brain grin

Get lost!
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:

Believers already have everlasting life they shouldn't call God for what they already have.

Ephesians 2: 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

Better. Thanks for the clarification. Your write-up was poorly written.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Jashub: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:
pig adult trying to be relevant on a thread he can't understand, with your fish brain grin

Get lost!
Oga pack...and while you're packing get a job (a decent job). grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

Better. Thanks for the clarification. Your write-up was poorly written.
no!
It wasn't poorly written, it was summarized.
Now that you were reasonable enough to seek clarification unlike the foolish idiot called Jashub who didn't ask for clarification but becoming emotional and start insulting even when he didn't understand, can you please draw back your insult grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jashub:
Oga pack...and while you're packing get a job (a decent job). grin
na your whole family jobless, that's why you were so frustrated enough to jump into a thread you didn't understand.

Idiot!

I will so insult your miserable life, next time you learn your lesson.

Monkey grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:
no!
Now that you were reasonable enough to seek clarification unlike the foolish idiot called Jashub who didn't ask for clarification but becoming emotional and start insulting even when he didn't understand, can you please draw back your insult grin
LOL is it pencil you want me to use and draw it back?
Come on, man
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL is it pencil you want me to use and draw it back?
Come on, man
cheesy cheesy cheesy
it's ok,
I'm happy i was able to clarify myself, you don't need to do anything grin

1 Like

Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Anas09: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:

Saved from what?
Saved from death

Is it YHWH who told you not to call on Him or tbis is just you trying to teach your mind? Reason I asked is, He said we shd call upon Him

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
There are 58 passages in the Bible where either God commanded us to call upon him for help and when people called on God. When did that change?
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Anas09: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

The guy is confused. Today he is a Christian tomorrow he is not.

1 Like

Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Anas09: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:

What has Ephesians 2:8 has to do with Calling on God for anything.
John 15:5 ...for without me ye can do nothing. We are nothing without God.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Anas09: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:
no!
Hmmm
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Anas09: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:

Saved from what?
Saved from death

Your write up is baseless. You said God will not save us from the spirit of death called Coronavirus, but you quoted a scripture where God is saying 'Call on me and be saved'.

You asked 'saved from what?' and you by yourself said 'saved from death.
Ah Bros.

So, God says when in trouble call on me ans I will.save you, but you said God is a lair.

I am ready for your insults. Fire on.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

Your write up is baseless. You said God will not save us from the spirit of death called Coronavirus,
that is, if he choosed to.
But since, many of these people who have died God did not save them, that means God has not choosed to save them. And i can assure you that many of them prayed with faith, but they still die inspite their faith.

but you quoted a scripture where God is saying 'Call on me and be saved'.
yes!
That is because God only want us to call him when we want to be saved from eternal death, not this death caused by corona virus which isn't permanent, remember Christians will rise again just like Christ has risen.

You asked 'saved from what?' and you by yourself said 'saved from death.
Ah Bros.
because i wanted people to know that we are saved from eternal death, not this kinda death caused by corona virus.

So you see, i don't contradict myself grin

So, God says when in trouble call on me ans I will.save you, but you said God is a lair.
I depend on the trouble.
There are some kinda of trouble we face but deep within us we know they are trouble we could solve by ourselves, why then are we calling God.
I mean, you are faced with exam why calling God when you were suppose to be reading your books?
Why calling God when you were suppose to sanitize your hand, put on face mask and practice social distancing?
But the trouble of eternal death that is the trouble we can call God and that is the trouble he sent Jesus to come and die for

I am ready for your insults. Fire on.
you didn't insult me, so i will never insult you grin
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

What has Ephesians 2:8 has to do with Calling on God for anything.
John 15:5 ...for without me ye can do nothing. We are nothing without God.

OK,
From your write up, obviously you are an atheist and may not be conversant with the bible. grin
It's OK!

John 15:5 implies that for without Jesus Christ, mankind will die, and when you die you can do nothing
Ephesians 2:8 says we are saved(from death) by grace through faith.

So, both scriptures are invariably saying the same thing
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

Is it YHWH who told you not to call on Him or tbis is just you trying to teach your mind? Reason I asked is, He said we shd call upon Him

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
There are 58 passages in the Bible where either God commanded us to call upon him for help and when people called on God. When did that change?

once again, to call upon God is commendable.
But check what you are calling him for. Otherwise if you call him for the wrong thing, he may not answer you.
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by Anas09: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
paxonel:
once again, to call upon God is commendable.
But check what you are calling him for. Otherwise if you call him for the wrong thing, he may not answer you.
Okay, if this is what you mean, then yes. But you went out right saying God does not want us calling Him
Re: God Do Not Want You To Call Him, He Want You To Learn by paxonel(m): 2:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Anas09:

Okay, if this is what you mean, then yes. But you went out right saying God does not want us calling Him
in the context of what i have said in the op. Example is the growing case of covid -19 announced by the NCDC. But for proper distinction and understanding, first
i quoted Romans 12:13 and John 3:16 to put a distinction to where God want us to call him. Anything order than the case mentioned in these scriptures which is everlasting life, God do not want us to call him for anything else such as the growing case of covid -19. He want us to learn how to solve these problems ourselves.

Some Nigerians, they will see the topic of the thread they will not bother to read through with the mind of trying to understand what the op is saying, the next thing they will jump into the thread and start insulting the op, a sign that some is terribly wrong with the minds of some people grin

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals How He Gets Money For His Ministry / Bishop Isaac Idahosa To Publish Five Books He Authored During Covid-19 Lockdown / Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.