Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,961 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted (5617 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Dailyhappenings: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
The Nigerian Young comedians, Ikorodu Bois who are known for mimicking videos have once again mimicked the famous la casa del papel (Money Heist) season 4.

All the casts flooded their page commenting on how great the video was. The character, Arturo when he commented got blasted by many fans of the series.

This is because of the role he acted in the series which made many dislike his character.

SEE VIDEO HERE: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/all-cast-of-money-heist-comments-on.html

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Ninethmare: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by paul100(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin,this man dey always make me vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by 2dice01: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
I like Arturo Corny as fĂșck cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Kingrexyl(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
paul100:
That arthuro nah confirm pervert.

1 Like

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by paul100(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
That arthuro nah confirm pervert.
That true,my man dey drug woman so e go knack.I just hope you is nit like that in real lifegrin
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by youngking22(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
paul100:
Asin na Denver dey always treat him fuckup

2 Likes

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by kiddoiLL(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Humans always disgracing themselves, always damaging every single thing.
A professional actor who got paid to act his role well did, and the show is over yet some people carry on their hate for the character he played on to the guy himself.
Look at that Abayomi replying Shut up.
Your brain aint functioning well enough to know there are boundaries for everything.
Humans ruin humans.
Jack Gleeson who played Jofferey Baratheon in game of thrones took a break from acting and dropped it after his character died in the movie. He got a lot of hate for the character. Even though the man himself doesn't like acting, and he only did for fun.
I see the same treatment on every post Michael Rainey Jnr makes on social media.
Vile comments and too many negative comments because of his Character was Tariq St Patrick..
You might say all the comments are all fun and jokes, but it gets tiring when you're trying to live and people keep saying these kinda stuffs for a character you played in the past

14 Likes

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Braveryy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
kiddoiLL:
A professional actor who got paid to act his role well did, and the show is over yet some people carry on their hate for the character he played on to the guy himself.
Your brain aint functioning well enough to know there are boundaries for everything.
Humans ruin humans.
Jack Gleeson who played Jofferey Baratheon in game of thrones took a break from acting and dropped it after his character died in the movie. He got a lot of hate for the character. Even though the man himself doesn't like acting, and he only did for fun.
I see the same treatment on every post Michael Rainey Jnr makes on social media.
Vile comments and too many negative comments because of his Character was Tariq St Patrick..
You might say all the comments are all fun and jokes, but it gets tiring when you're trying to live and people keep saying these kinda stuffs for a character you played in the past
Oga, ur overdoing this. Na just joke o.

5 Likes

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by kiddoiLL(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Braveryy:

Oga, ur overdoing this. Na just joke o.
Exactly Wetin I talk... na joke, everyone of us dey do am...But it gets to a point you start to see some words are not meant to be used as jokes, some words are mean, and say e dey tire these people too.
Arturo own no reach half of the venom people spew about Jofferey on Gleeson's page.
Even Tariq still dey battle am.
Imagine after you finish your job and role, you post picture of yourself, next thing na to dey read bad bad words thrown at your page aimed at the character you played.
make e dey happen every time.
My guy e go tire you nah.. Nah human you be.
I watched an interview of Jack Gleeson admitting how all the hate Jofferey got was starting to affect him, how he found it depressing, like people were throwing it at him. He was at the center of it all....

Are these jokes also?

6 Likes

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
This people are awesome!!!
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by ntyce(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
I loved it whenever Helsinki calls him Arturito.
Little Artur, he then gives a cheeky smile.
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by cassidy1996(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
where can I download the season 1-4 complete
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by gosmoney(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
youngking22:

Asin na Denver dey always treat him fuckup
Denver abi Tokyo?
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Humans ruin humans.

All this cause of Arturo wey no sabi you grin cheesy shocked

People get craze sha

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by missimelda01(f): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
I just want to slap Arturo grin

Only one mighty slap to put him asleep forever angry
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by kiddoiLL(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

All this cause of Arturo wey no sabi you grin cheesy shocked

People get craze sha
I sabi the Arturo?
abi you thought I saw a single episode of that overhyped up crime series? Did you see the others that went through the same thing that I wrote?

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by satelliteDISH(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
cassidy1996:
where can I download the season 1-4 complete

https://o2tvseries.com/
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by StagethemTVee: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Money hesit is overhyped..season 1 is boring and draggy as heck. Imagine some memes comparing the great Micheal Scofield of Prison break to that unintelligent professor.
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by ashewoboy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Money heist is overhyped though.

1 Like

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by franklingud(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can't say nothing but

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by cassidy1996(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arturo or Arthuro mumu like Buhari....

But seriously Money heist is dope, any1 comparing it with any other seasonal muvi never start dey watch film
Nothing like overhyped it deserve it that muvi make sense die...

1 Like

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by paul100(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Money hesit is overhyped..season 1 is boring and draggy as heck. Imagine some memes comparing the great Micheal Scofield of Prison break to that unintelligent professor.
Have you finished the series?
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by paul100(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
Arturo or Arthuro mumu like Buhari....

But seriously Money heist is dope, any1 comparing it with any other seasonal muvi never start dey watch film
Nothing like overhyped it deserve it that muvi make sense die...
Don't mind them,anybody saying money heist is boring is saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Megadixh: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
The movie is overhyped... the director is just dragging the whole movie to create more episodes and seasons.
I miss Nairobi undecided
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Roon9(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arturo should be shot twice.
Baba forced himself into an ongoing heist grin
Jeez! The man is mad.

However money heist should have ended in s2 when Raquel met professor.

Guys watch peaky blinders and see a much more realistic heist movie
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by StagethemTVee: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Season 1 got me hesistant....too boring and slow. They keep going round circles
paul100:

Have you finished the series?
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by GodWrites: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
kiddoiLL:
Humans ruin humans.
[/s]

My friend go and sleep. For the fact that they were referring to the movie character is normal. They are reacting based on the movie.. If they had call his real name, that's when you should start vibrating like my Nokia touch.
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by aminusodiq(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2020
gosmoney:
Denver abi Tokyo?
denver
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Raymeskey: 12:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Lacasa de Papel.

Tokyo the woman with strong heart

Arturo na one kind cunning person
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by kiddoiLL(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2020
GodWrites:
[s][/s]

My friend go and sleep. For the fact that they were referring to the movie character is normal. They are reacting based on the movie.. If they had call his real name, that's when you should start vibrating like my Nokia touch.
Typical animal typing from the zoo.... Jack Gleeson had no idea it's Jofferey they were insulting before he sunk into depression?.... BlediFuu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Captured Unawares Without Undies While Playing With Kids.. / Married Nkeiru Sylvanus / Photo: Very Beautiful And Endowed Kenya Big Bum Socialite Vera Goes Fully Nak"ed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.