Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Blistered, Swollen Toe: Sign Of The Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Blistered, Swollen Toe: Sign Of The Coronavirus (400 Views)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Blistered, Swollen Toe: Sign Of The Coronavirus by Austynodv: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Doctors in the U.S., the world’s worst hit country by the coronavirus have found a new symptom for the virus.

The symptom lies in the toes or fingers of the afflicted, especially in white people.

https://myhelpnewsorg./2020/04/24/a-blistered-swollen-toe-sign-of-the-coronavirus/

Re: A Blistered, Swollen Toe: Sign Of The Coronavirus by LiamDazh(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Doctors in the U.S., the world’s worst hit country by the coronavirus have found a new symptom for the virus.

The symptom lies in the toes or fingers of the afflicted, especially in white people.

https://myhelpnewsorg./2020/04/24/a-blistered-swollen-toe-sign-of-the-coronavirus/

I wanna talk to you concerning the online deliverance. You can drop your number for me or whatsapp line. Or you can even reach me on WhatsApp thru my phone number.. 08131340722

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of These Dark Spots On My Face / My Medications For COVID-19 – Doyin Okupe Reveals / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.