Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures (52853 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Alkason: 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
bellenornor:
How does one apply for admission bikonu. A second degree in nursing ain't bad

Apply through Jamb to Ebonyi State University
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by mickelkingz(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by OgwuEgo: 8:02pm On May 18, 2020
Jokwa
Topmaike007:
Proudly Afikpo North..

Ebonyi amaka
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Alexo4real(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
This man is indeed a blessing to Eboyians

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
bellenornor:
How does one apply for admission bikonu. A second degree in nursing ain't bad
What's the first degree? cool
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Alexo4real(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2020
Chikpat:
Gov Dave is the best governor in the SE and one of Nigeria's best

Indeed he is, No doubt
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Alexo4real(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2020
Chikpat:
Gov Dave is the best governor in the SE and one of Nigeria's best

Indeed he is, No doubt
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Omeji: 8:11pm On May 18, 2020
My Governor my pride
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by sonnie10: 8:12pm On May 18, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Itz a noble profession..

Give it a trial!

try

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by SolarEdge: 8:12pm On May 18, 2020
With little you can actually achieve much. If not that our leaders are quarapt and self centered.. Nigeria ought to be small London at least
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by ProfAmaben(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2020
Umahi the pace setter
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2020
God bless all Nurses.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by joepepsy(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2020
Guy show us what is inside building,this is just a buildind. Show is what is made of the equipment and facilities not just bricks.
NoApology:
Newly Constructed Ebonyi State College Of Nursing and Midwifery at Uburu, Ohaozara LGA

Special Thanks To AKUBARAOHA WORLDWIDE!!!
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Jokwa
onye nkem... Ibu onye Ehugbo?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by opray: 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
Good job.

Check us out for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils..IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie
WhatsApp https:///2348050930154
Call 08050930154
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2020
Urchman200:
how about Nigeria?
he is the best
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by YaksonFCA(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
Is your brain paining you?
[Quote author=Administration1 post=89695127]This should not be celebrated at all.
These are statutory requirements that should have been put in place a long time ago, see what is happening with the health sector that's was once neglected.[/quote]
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am still waiting for Abia state
you mean the kerosene governor
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2020
Dave umahi d only Guvnor that has dura mata. grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Lastmankc(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
you mean the kerosene governor
guy, I just they pity for Abians . they have been having bad leaders from orji uzor kalu, to Theodore orji and to this useless Ikpeazu
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2020
SpatialKing:
Great Job... Well done Governor
thumbs up
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by kikake: 8:27pm On May 18, 2020
NoApology:
Newly Constructed Ebonyi State College Of Nursing and Midwifery at Uburu, Ohaozara LGA

Special Thanks To AKUBARAOHA WORLDWIDE!!!

Wow. Good job. Good political environment.

Imo state is unable to fully build a university teaching hospital it started 18 years ago at Orlu, because a clan in the state says a university teaching hospital must be in the state capital.

Sabotage of the teaching hospital project has been the word since the governor who established it left office.

Pity Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2020
Lastmankc:
guy, I just they pity for Abians . they have been having bad leaders from orji uzor kalu, to Theodore orji and to this useless Ikpeazu
lolz at least you're not from the state
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Administration1: 8:29pm On May 18, 2020
YaksonFCA:
Is your brain paining you?
[Quote author=Administration1 post=89695127]This should not be celebrated at all.
These are statutory requirements that should have been put in place a long time ago, see what is happening with the health sector that's was once neglected.

I once met a guy with stretch marks on his brains, this got to be the second one
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by phkka1(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2020
T. A. Orji come and learn from this great man.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by OgwuEgo: 8:29pm On May 18, 2020
Onye Unwara
Topmaike007:
onye nkem... Ibu onye Ehugbo?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Reference(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Despite the low allocation the governor is trying his best to meet up

Honestly I don't know how he does it. I hope he is not entangled in some secret debt web....
But I kniw how thus can be achieved in most States and this I havd observed in Ebonyi.

Ebonyi appears to have a relatively small civil service so the cost of administrating government may be small and manageable.

Secondly, my big favourite. His development model appears grassrooted. No where do you see my pet provocateur, the almighty Julius Berger. Most of his infrastructure works are either handled by non descrcript Chinese companies or by direct labour. I have a few staff from the state that attest to the fact that he is very much hands on and community oriented. Whenever I pass through Abakaliki to check my traps you see yound men handling these large jobs most states will give multinationals. He is reportedly an Engineer so I am not surprised.

Finally have you noticed that almost all the buildings comissiined have this particular tile finish that is becoming regimented. Could it be the guv or someone close to him owns a ceramics and porcelain making factory....

He is doing a fantastic job making the days of Sam Egwu a distant..... nightmare.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by TheSociopath(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2020
This is impressive!
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Enyimbamercedes: 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
Ebonyi doing wonders unlike the state with the most sophisticated humans who are being robbed blind by their speaker of House of assembly

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Alkason:

Egwu and Elechi did their own part. Ebonyi actually had college of Nursing before now but Umahi chose to relocate and upgrade.
What I mean is that since DAVE UMAHI assumed OFFICE as Governor, he has been WORKING...
This is not just about the School of Nursing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / I Turned Down Opportunity To Move To Canada — Nigerian Doctor (Photos) / COVID-19: Six Private Hospitals In Lagos Secretly Treating Patients Revealed -SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.