Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures (52876 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by deji17: 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
Ebonyi is leading South East in development and giving other states in Nigeria a good run for their money. Kudos to the Governor for focusing on development rather than play ethnic politics and using religion to distract the citizens and cover up for their ineptitude.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by BeautyAura: 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
beautiful
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Monday60655(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2020
Action and workaholic Governor
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Gbengarzola555(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
this is a commendable efforts from an active governor.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by SpatialKing(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=WitchInSiege post=89695686][/quote]
Are you okay?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2020
Na fence be the full building.? I don't get it..anybody can construct a fine fence na
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Onye Unwara
ji sike oo
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
Ride on my Governor
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2020
Umahi...is a Cosmical Transforemer.

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Plut01: 9:08pm On May 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Dave Umahi is exceptional ... this is fantabulous.. he is doing well

can Igbo people give us Dave Umahi and come and take Audio Seyi Makinde

grin grin Bro what happen to your old monikers solmus, excc immo? Them block am?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Blackarchons: 9:09pm On May 18, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Jesse6(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2020
With this kind of environment
Students will learn fast
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by HelipsTech: 9:11pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=89695239]So what did MARTINS ELECHI and SAM EGWU do as Governors.....?
What were they responsible for while seated there..?
TOMORROW people will troop in and blame the NORTHERNERS for this one too.
Are they responsible for the useless Leadership that has bedeviled ABIA and IMO..?
ABIA state Government that can not manage ordinary WASTE..... yet ABA generates BILLIONS..
IMAGINE ABIA having someone like DAVE UMAHI

Pls Imo is exceptional, our Govt is working
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by kokome1(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2020
NoApology:
Newly Constructed Ebonyi State College Of Nursing and Midwifery at Uburu, Ohaozara LGA

Special Thanks To AKUBARAOHA WORLDWIDE!!!
it appears we have only one Governor in the south east
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by panmunium(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
Wow, so impressed, this is the best college of nursing I have ever seen
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by NwaforIgbo: 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
Reference:

Honestly I don't know how he does it. I hope he is not entangled in some secret debt web....
But I kniw how thus can be achieved in most States and this I havd observed in Ebonyi.

Ebonyi appears to have a relatively small civil service so the cost of administrating government may be small and manageable.

Secondly, my big favourite. His development model appears grassrooted. No where do you see my pet provocateur, the almighty Julius Berger. Most of his infrastructure works are either handled by non descrcript Chinese companies or by direct labour. I have a few staff from the state that attest to the fact that he is very much hands on and community oriented. Whenever I pass through Abakaliki to check my traps you see yound men handling these large jobs most states will give multinationals. He is reportedly an Engineer so I am not surprised.

[b]Finally have you noticed that almost all the buildings comissiined have this particular tile finish that is becoming regimented. Could it be the guv or someone close to him owns a ceramics and porcelain making factory....

He is doing a fantastic job making the days of Sam Egwu a distant..... nightmare.

I Just love his design and building taste.. He is what I love to see in governors... U see that tiling he did, its an everlasting finishing with no further need to maintain the exteriors and interiors for donkey years..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by OgwuEgo: 9:20pm On May 18, 2020
Kaa
Topmaike007:
ji sike oo
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Exc2000: 9:22pm On May 18, 2020
Plut01:

grin grin
Bro what happen to your old monikers solmus, excc immo? Them block am?

grin really?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2020
Yahaya Bello... How far na? See what your mates are doing with tiny allocation?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by techmo(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2020
Plut01:

grin grin
Bro what happen to your old monikers solmus, excc immo? Them block am?

grin oiin ?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Oricha79(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2020
wonderful. is this man using his personal money to developing ebonyi state?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Plut01: 9:25pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

grin really?
Nah so Egbon grin Been following you before you even started using these new ones seff grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Carloslehder: 9:30pm On May 18, 2020
Administration1:
This should not be celebrated at all.
These are statutory requirements that should have been put in place a long time ago, see what is happening with the health sector that's was once neglected.
It is oversabi that is worrying you,the former governors of the state did not pay attention to this particular need and this one pulled it off,he should be praised ,the fact that it is a statutory requirement or not is by the way.he is not the only governor to have served in the state,learn to appreciate things.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by comrChris(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
Proudly Afikpo North..

Ebonyi amaka
Jookwa nwerem
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by pasol4real(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
This guy is just the epitome of good leadership
Always Creating something out of nothing
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Dmanlex(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2020
Ebonyi state governor is the only and hard working governor in south east currently
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2020
comrChris:
Jookwa nwerem
ibu onye Ehugbo?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Alanpoza007: 9:59pm On May 18, 2020
bellenornor:
How does one apply for admission bikonu. A second degree in nursing ain't bad
What you get from such college is a Diploma as a Registered Nurse (RN - 3 years programme) not a degree. You need to go to the University to study B.Sc Nursing/Nursing Science for 5 years minimum to get a degree in Nursing.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by kikake: 9:59pm On May 18, 2020
Oricha79:
wonderful. is this man using his personal money to developing ebonyi state?

No. Umahi is working with the state’s income in a GOOD POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT OF EBONYI STATE.

Some southeast governors are working in foul environments where it’s established that a state was created for development of only state capital.

Imo state, for example, has 90% of its landmass with no development project, while the state capital hosts all development projects and government infrastructures, because most belligerent and inconsiderate people of the zone of the state capital never allow government institutions and development infrastructures outside Owerri state capital zone.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by chiol: 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
Proudly Afikpo North..

Ebonyi amaka

Suffering and smiling. What exactly are you proud of? No electricity since 2015 or what? Your LG allocation is being used to develop other LGAs while you remain in perpetual darkness. Tueh!!!
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by karika2018: 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
This looks like the best nursing school so far in nigeria. It looks modernized. In america and europe nursing is about the biggest profession and nurses are about the richest people in america.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by RTSC: 10:09pm On May 18, 2020
Rikidony:
UMAHI AMAKA, join APC abeg, make I give you my vote come 2023 for President
Imagine this foolery.
To vote a president, he must be in the apc.?

If your name is not in the apc list of recognised members, you dull no be small.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / I Turned Down Opportunity To Move To Canada — Nigerian Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.