Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tips In Playing Pes - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tips In Playing Pes (14565 Views)

Need Help In Playing Online Pes 2019 On Pc / What Upsets You The Most In Playing Video Games And How Do You React? / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

this is going to end quickly and painlessly
for you though..
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2020
simonjassy:
for you though..
you PC player they rake I die here
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

you PC player they rake I die here
pc>>>>>console..

Though i play on console once in a while
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by chingle5(m): 2:44am On May 26, 2020
simonjassy:
not all players can pull off a knuckle shot

Yeah I highly agree with u... For some players it is easy while some might have problem with knuckle shot..... Players like Ronaldo it will be easy unlike some other players
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Ferrocene: 3:09pm On May 27, 2020
It's been a while pals.. Here is my question, how do I master playing counterattack games and how do I defend myself from someone playing counterattack against me
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by KolawolePES: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
chingle5:

Yeah I highly agree with u... For some players it is easy while some might have problem with knuckle shot..... Players like Ronaldo it will be easy unlike some other players
[q
chingle5:

uote author=Hongkongfukid post=89054381]These are some of the methods i use in creating chances .
1. when i play L1 + X pass with one player like 30 yard away from your goal , i keep passing to other players in the center without passing to that player until he almost run past your defence line then i will L1+ triangle pass to him. The purpose of other passes is to draw your atention away from him

2. I do this with 3 strikers and 1 attacking midfielder :-
when my attacking midfielder receive pass, i play pass to my striker at the center , L1+X back to my AMF , then L1+R3 to my striker at one side .
the one i will play through pass to depend on the the one he follows if he follow the one at the center i will play it to the one at the side .

3. exchange L1+X between players around your box 18 . When i have 2-3 players running toward your goal you won't be able to Predict the one i will pass to. [/quote]

Someone should text me on whatsapp, i am still undefeated in over 7 diff competitions

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Pls, How Can I Run Pes 2016 / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) / Installing PES Patch On Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.