Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan (6443 Views)

Making Quarantine A Qur'antime In The Holy Month / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Mummymanal(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
Assallamu alaikum I sent you an email sir but you did not reply. Pls sir i need your help. For Allah sake. For the sake of this beautiful month of ramadan
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by skpicks(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited
You have really tried. I have been trying to get this 1k by dropping my account details since two days ago, but it seem luck is not on my side.

All I need is money to buy garri, and some bags of pure water.
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by SPOLO(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited
Jazakallahu kairan may ALLAH SWT give u abudant blessings
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
SPOLO:

Jazakallahu kairan
may ALLAH SWT give u abudant blessings
Amin
Allah's peace, mercy and blessings on you and your household

1 Like

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Spman: 7:42pm On May 03, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Amin Allah's peace, mercy and blessings on you and your household
amin

1 Like

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by skpicks(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited
Thank you, very much. You just saved a soul, may you never lack good things. May Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala be with you always. Barakallahu fiikum.

Modupe ooo, thank you very much.
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by stwolemide: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020

First bank

May almighty ALLAH countinue to enrich you, may ALLAH accept it has a perfect act of ibadah
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
skpicks:
Thank you, very much. You just saved a soul, may you never lack good things. May Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala be with you always. Barakallahu fiikum.

Modupe ooo, thank you very much.
Amin

1 Like

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by MrJM: 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Hayormeah(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited
Assalamu alaykum. Am soliciting on behalf of a needy family. This Ramadan hasn't been easy for them at all. JaazakaAllaahu khayraan.
Will really appreciate your assistance sir. May Allaah see us through this Ramadan and beyond. Aamiin
.(3047281347.POLARIS BANK)
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2020
Salam Alaikum
i'm the first beneficiary nof your ramadan giveaway and i really appreciate what you did that day, may almighty Allah continue to help you...I stop dropping my account number because i wanted to reduce the competition so as to give chance for others...i'm highly in need of your help today because up to this moment, i haven't see what to eat for tomorrow's sahur...i'm typing out of my present condition...i can swear by Allah if ask me to swear...if you can grant my request i and my family will be very grateful
2143502476...UBA

jazakallahu khairan,
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Mummymanal(f): 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
Thank you sir
Jazak Allahu bi khair
May Allah reward you
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
yGoodmann:
Salam Alaikum
i i'm the first beneficiary nf your ramadan giveaway and i really appreciate what you did that day, may almighty Allah continue to help you...I stop dropping my account number because i wanted to reduce the competition so as to give chance for others...i'm highly in need of your help today because up to this moment, i haven't see what to eat for tomorrow's sahur...i'm typing out of my present condition...i can swear by Allah if ask me to swear...if you can grant my request i and my family will be very grateful
2143502476...UBA

jazakallahu khairan,

You have been credited
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Addme: 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
Hayormeah:

Assalamu alaykum. Am soliciting on behalf of a needy family. This Ramadan hasn't been easy for them at all. JaazakaAllaahu khayraan.
Will really appreciate your assistance sir. May Allaah see us through this Ramadan and beyond. Aamiin
.(3047281347.POLARIS BANK)
I personally also don't have but I have once benefited from OP and some kind hearted muslims here so I have credited the account.
May Allah ease the family way.

1 Like

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
Mummymanal:
Thank you sir
Jazak Allahu bi khair
May Allah reward you
Amin

1 Like

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited

Thanks so much, I am really short of words, despite the fact that you don't know me, you believed my condition, you didn't take it for a lie, this really shows that your expected reward is not from any human being but ALLAH....surely, ALLAH is the only one to reward you and I pray that HE rewards you aboundantly.
jazakumullahu khairan
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by MrJM: 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Hayormeah(f): 6:33pm On May 05, 2020
Addme:

I personally also don't have but I have benefited generously from OP and some kind hearted muslims here so from it, I have credited the account.
May Allah eases the family way.

JaazakaAllaahu khayraan. Really appreciate. Just called them, they have gotten it. May Allaah ease our affairs and provide for us all. Aamiin.
Assalamu alaykum.
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by MrJM: 6:33pm On May 05, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
yGoodmann:

Thanks so much, I am really short of words, despite the fact that you don't know me, you believed my condition, you didn't take it for a lie, this really shows that your expected reward is not from any human being but ALLAH....surely, ALLAH is the only one to reward you and I pray that HE rewards you aboundantly.
jazakumullahu khairan

Amin
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by MrJM: 7:23am On May 06, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by littleguy444: 9:10am On May 06, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2020
MrJM:
Please help me sir. I seriously need money to buy foodstuff. The lockdown here (Ogun State) has been extended till May 9 and it's really affecting me financially. I need your help sir.

Access (Diamond) Bank
0030294148 R.A.A

JazakAllahu Khairan

You have been credited
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Yampojunior: 4:45pm On May 06, 2020
Yes sir good afternoon I'm here asking for yur help since try to consider me Sir if yu know how this one k means to me and my brother here yu will never experience hunger in yur life bro try to consider me sir

0034506742. Stanbic bank account name oyefeso wahab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Kind of Wife Is Better / Cutting Of Cake & Doing Other Western Rites In Nikkai, How Islamic Are They? / The Sunnah Of Mental Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.