Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help Me With This Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With This Business Idea (879 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With This Business Idea by jzamani(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello nairaland I'm student in 300lv.
during this lock down I have been thinking of doing something that can fetch me money ,so I came up with this business idea of selling data I have actually thought of it through. I have the funds to start it.
I then discussed it with my dad , he said is a very good business idea,that now everybody needs data in this Lock down.
I then discussed it with my sister she partially agreed. Saying that the business people don't have trust for those selling data because of how people were dupe online,that I might not get. Costomers if I should start and also I wouldn't be able to cope with my studies because I just have one year left.

Please I dnt know if I should continue with the business or just let go.
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by waleyp(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Its A Good IDeA But

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by milliman(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Try it if you fail you learn a lesson if you win you become successful. take risk and stop taking permission. Daddy can I? Mummy should i? Must stop this 2020 wtf wrong with you son

6 Likes

Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by jzamani(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
milliman:
Try it if you fail you learn a lesson if you win you become successful. take risk and stop taking permission. Daddy can I? Mummy should i? Must stop this 2020 wtf wrong with you son
Thanks man
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by jzamani(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please does any one knows the pros and cons of data reselling business in Nigeria
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by waleyp(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
But first let me ask you, how do you buy your own data? Direct from source or from resellers?
How many contacts do you have on your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram? Have you done your survey on how they buy their data? How do your family buy their data? Will you force them to be buying from you when they are buying from the real source and getting bonuses? Work on that and see what you can find out. ✌️
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by jzamani(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
waleyp:
But first let me ask you, how do you buy your own data? Direct from source or from resellers?
How many contacts do you have on your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram? Have you done your survey on how they buy their data? How do your family buy their data? Will you force them to be buying from you when they are buying from the real source and getting bonuses? Work on that and see what you can find out. ✌️
My plan was to buy from a reseller. Concerning the Whatsapp marketing my plan was to sell to my school group chat....
I do have a face book page that has 700 followers not for data reselling I don't know if I can change the name for this purpose
The issue is how to convince them to buy from me cos of the bonus they receive most of the time.
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by waleyp(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
If you know of any resellers maybe you should chat him up to know the advantages and disadvantages. I don't remember when last i bought data from a reseller.
jzamani:

My plan was to buy from a reseller. Concerning the Whatsapp marketing my plan was to sell to my school group chat....
I do have a face book page that has 700 followers not for data reselling I don't know if I can change the name for this purpose
The issue is how to convince them to buy from me cos of the bonus they receive most of the time.
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by jzamani(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
waleyp:
If you know of any resellers maybe you should chat him up to know the advantages and disadvantages. I don't remember when last i bought data from a reseller.
It's seems you were once on the business
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by Adam00(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
is a really good idea, you just have to be trustworthy
Re: Help Me With This Business Idea by waleyp(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
No I never been into it
jzamani:

It's seems you were once on the business

(1) (Reply)

For Picking Or Buying Cashapp Funds / Scam Alert!!!! Beware Of Naira2usd.com / Make 2k Daily By Joining My Whatsapp Wholesale Group For Male Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.