Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ (52254 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Should We Call It A New Beginning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Lilly4endu(f): 10:31am On May 10, 2020
Wahala dey oooh Mark you don enter.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Adekunlated: 11:16am On May 10, 2020
This is exactly what some guys are going through, they're been pushed into doing things they ought not to do by women and at the end of it, trouble arises

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Khriztarl(f): 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
You see how, what we say demean people and make them do things, that they ought not to do. Rebecca said the wrong words and pushed mark into doing rubbish. Now see, the olosho don kpai. Silver1996 come and tell use everything. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Thebigdream: 12:55pm On May 10, 2020
This one na big problem o, but did she die na, which kind drugs mark go take

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by enirock(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
you make your stories interactive and easily relatable

Thanks man and a big kudos to you
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by sly12345: 2:53pm On May 10, 2020
How Mark bend this one go when she take die, na wa o

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Mavikolo2020: 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
There's problem o, next pls

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 12:57am On May 11, 2020
THE BACHELORS
EPISODE 5
EPISODE TITLE- Consequences shall arise

Adrenaline floods Mark's system , It pumps and beats like it’s trying to escape, he thought his heart will explode as his eyes went wide with fear...., finding it hard to breathe, he look at the dead body.., she's dead, she's actually dead...

The fear thought looped around his head again unannounced and gnarly as he tried to remenber what happened..., he laid her on the bed.., he was on top of her, he was sucking and pinching her nipple.., bit it maybe but he remembers very well she pushed his head off from her nipple when....

He shook his head as hot sweat rolled down his chin..., he's too afraid, afraid to move, afraid to comprehend what was going on...how is she dead.....

His heart raced with tremendous speed as a knock came on the door, hot fluid dribble down his legs as he took a step...

"Mark..."Brian call softly from outside..

Mark sigh but it wasn't enough to relieve him of his panic.., he scurried towards the door.., heaved in a deep breathe and gently open it and quickly closed it back when Brian was in...

"Jesus christ.."Brian blare out..."Why the hell are you still naķed..?"

Mark's stomach sparked with fear like a fierce gasoline was added to it...."She.., she's dead.."

"What do you mean she's dead..?"Brian asked sharply

Mark swallowed forcefully.., his mind was in shreds and he fear he may never find inner peace...."I'm telling you Brian, she's dead..."

Brian stood still finding it difficult to believe the words..."Where's she..?"

"She's in there.."Mark mutter with quivering lips before pointing towards his room...

Brian look at him for a while before he left him and head towards the room.., when he saw lying dead on the ground, he stopped, glance back at the direction he came from before he manage to go in.., with renting heart, he lowered to touch her pulse.., then her heart to see if it was beating.., he shake her..., when nothing confirmed she's still alive.., he stood up immediately, the menacing horror jolting him backward and he almost fell..., he didn't waste further time before rushing back to the parlour......

"What the hell Mark..."Brian said, his voice trailing slowly..., he checked outside to see if anyone was standing nearby, when he saw noone, he closed the already closed curtains......"What did you do..?"

"I..I..., I didn't do anything, I swear I didn't kill her.."

"Then why is she dead..?"

"I don't know..."Mark stated with shaking mouth...."I woke up and saw her like that..."

Brian step back then he lower his eyes to Mark limp penis....."How many rounds did you go..?"

Mark puff as he tried to remenber..., he remenber she kissed him before he pushed her mouth away and went down to devoure her pussy ....

"How many rounds Mark...?"

"I.iii..I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know..?"

"I don't remember a thing okay.., I just remember kissing and sucking her nipple.., and then.., and then...

"And then what..?"Brian cut in brusquely..

"I think I ate her pussy..."

Brian flinched..."Eating her pussy wouldn't kill her Mark.., what did you do..?"

"I told you I did nothing, I woke up and saw her like that.., I didn't do anything.."

"Mark this isn't a joke, she's dead Mark, she's dead and naķed in your room..."

Mark hands tremble and his eyes water as he pace around, Something is going to happen, he knows that very well and he knows it isn't going to be anything good, his body feels hot and sweat starts trickling down his neck, he grip it tightly and twist it. With every move he make, he gets more and more terrified.......

"Mark what did you do to her..?"Brian cut into the tension...

"Nothing..."Mark snapped, a tear falling from his eyes..."I swear to you Brian.., I didn't do anything.., I woke up and found her dead.."

"Well something killed her and you were the only one in the room with her..., you must have fùcked her till she died..."

Mark crunched on the chair trying hard to remenber what happened.., but besides kissing her, sucking her nipple and licking her pussy.., nothing else was coming up....

"Mark..."Brian snapped jolting Mark from his thoughts......"Did you fùck her till she died..?"

"I.., I don't know, I don't remember.."

"Are you kidding me.., what do you mean you don't remember..."

"I had some drinks okay..."

"So now you saying you were drunk.."

"Yes I was.., I was drunk.., I needed to be drunk so I can forget the terrible things that bitch said to me..., the alcohol must have jostled my memory.."

"Well you better start remembering..., she's dead Mark.."

"Am I going to jail..?"Mark asked, a tear slowly trailing down his cheek..

Brian puffed and turn away his face before turning to face him again...."We need to get rid of the body.."

Mark trembled with fear, the menacing aura holding him captive.., breathes ragged and harsh he raise his head to face Brian....."She's really dead.."

"Yes she's dead.."Brian riposte..."And snap out of it man.., we need to get her body out of here before things begin to get rough..."

"How are we going to do that.., there are people outside.."

Brian heaved a sigh of anxiety, he took a few steps to a corner of the room before reverting his gaze to him again..."We'll need to wait till nightfall..."

"Where are we going to take her body...?"Mark asked anxiously

"I don't know, we'll dump her in a gutter or somewhere.."

Mark look away as he felt the harsh trumping of his heart against his chest.., he's scared, scared he might go to jail or worse sentence to dead for killing someone...., his breathe quickened as he saw the door knob moved downward, suddenly everywhere was silent as he cast his glance from the door to Brian who was shivering under his skin....

"Mark..."Jeffery's voice rumbled from outside

Mark sigh but he was too scared to move from his sitting position, if he tries to get up he fear he might tripped and fall from the serious panic that was lingering inside him....

Brian hesitated a bit before he moved his almost cramped legs towards the door, he glanced at Mark before he unlock the door and opened it halfway...

A wide grin surround Jeffery face before he walked in and Brian peeked outside before he locked the door....

Jeffery eyes enlarged with stunned surprise as he moved down from Mark wet face to Mark penis before he took them to Brian who was smouldering under an angry look..., it quickly occured to him something is going on.....

"What's going on...?"He asked curiously before his eyes callously fell on Mark penis again.., damn, his eyes isn't supposed to be going there but the guy was huge...., way more bigger than his....

"Is somebody going to tell me exactly what is happening here.."He asked again when no answer came the first time..

Brian huff and sat across Mark thinking on what to do...

"Mark..."Jeffery mutter..."Brian..., is somebody going to tell me something..?"

"Go to Mark's room.."Brian said slightly infuriated with Jeffery's questions...

"What's in Mark's room..?"Jeffery asked.., he waited for an answer from any of them, when he got none, he turn around and start making way for Mark's room..., as he drew closer, he noticed the person laying naķed on the ground.., he stopped wanting to go back to his friends but he needed answers.., he went on, his heart pulsating with each step he takes...

"Oh God.."He mutter quickly realising she could probably be dead...

He almost fell as he rushed back to the sitting room.....
"Is that a dead body...?"He queried loudly..

"Shhh..."Brian shushed him standing up..."Why the hell are you shouting...?"

"Is that a dead body...?"He asked again, his voice rumbling low..

"Yes is a dead body.."

Jeffery flinch..."Why is a dead body here...?

"Mark slept with her and she died..."

Jeffery eyes widened with shock and he quickly looked Mark's way......"Mark....."

Mark breathe raise and fell shallowly and he knew any moment he will collaspe from lack of air....

"Mark.."Jeffery hollered

"She's dead.."Mark said.."I don't know how, but she died.."

"Did you kill her...?"Jeffery asked

"No..., I didn't kill her, I would never kill anyone.."

"Then why is she naķed and dead in your room..?"

"Look Jeffery..."Brian cut in..."I've asked these questions before.., we need to plan how to get rid of her body..."

"Get rid of her body.."Jeffery reiterated..."What exactly happened.., why is she even here...?"

"Jeffery there's no time for this.., we need to get rid of her body before things get more serious..."

Jeffery sniffle and glance at the time.., it was 7:34PM....."I don't get this.., this is a dead body Brian.., we can get in trouble.."

"You think I don't know that.., but we'll get in bigger trouble if someone sees her body.."

"How do you suppose we get her body out of here..., there are people outside.."

"We'll wait till midnight..."

"Okay.."Jeffery said forcefully swallowing before he revert his gaze to Mark..."But I still need explanation, how did she die...?"

Mark suck on his teeth as more tears rolled down from his eyes..."I.., I don't know, I woke up and saw her like that.."

"Did you have rough sex with her..., were you strangling her while fùcking her..?"

Mark brood over what happened.., it was still the same.., just the kisses, the nipple sucking and licking... eating her..., why can't he remember having sex with her...., or strangling her or doing anything stupid that could have caused her death...."I.., I don't know, I don't remember.. "

"This is serious Mark...."Jeffery said.."If we are going to help you we need to know what happened..., was the sex rough..?"

"I don't know, I don't remenber having sex with her, no matter how hard I try, I don't remenber..."

"Then how is she dead if you didn't have sex with her..?"

"I don't know okay.., do you think if I knew I'll be lying.., I don't know man and I Seriously don't want to go to jail either.."

"What you're saying doesn't make any sense.., she's naķed, you're naķed and you say you don't remenber if you had sex, what do you think we are man..., kids.?"

"I'm telling you the truth, I don't remember having sex with her.., I woke up and found her like that..."

"Did you take anything..?"

"Yeah.., I took TT and some bottles of alcohol..."

"So you fùcked her to her death then.."Jeffery said..."You fùcked her then you fell asleep, she couldn't handle the pains she incurred from your big penis and then she died.."

"Jeffery you're saying nonsense.."Brian cut in..."I didn't even expect anything less, you're a virgin for God sake, you can never know how good a woman feels if she's fùcked well with a big penis.."

"She's dead Brian.."Jeffery riposte.."And if it isn't his big penis, then what killed her..?"

Brian sniffle, made a few steps away from him before he focus his gaze in him again, he was about talking when a phone ringing tone went off like a buzzled rattled snake....

Mark flinched when he realised the ringing phone was inside the bag beside him...the girl's bag....
"It's her phone.."Mark mutter with quivering lips...

Brian sneak in a deep breathe before he walked towards the bag, opened it and took the phone out.., he glance at Mark and Jeffery.....

"Who's calling her..?"Jeffery asked

"Clara.."Brian said.."She's the girl I asked to bring the girl to to you.."

"Wait..."Said Jeffery shrugging..."The dead girl is a prostitute...?"

Brian didn't reply, instead he dropped the phone back on the bag before he turn to face Mark...."She must probably be calling her to ask how good you were in bed.."

"This isn't funny Brian.."Said Jeffery..."She's dead.., there's a dead body in our house.."

Brian pocket vibrated with his phone ringtone.., he quickly reach for his pocket and took out his phone...
"It's Clara.."He said...

"What are you going to do..?"Mark asked with quivering lips..

"You have to answer her...."Jeffery cut in.."Else she might come here to find her.."

Brian exhale, hesitated a bit before he answered the call....."Hey Lovely.."He said when the call connected

"Put it on speaker.."Jeffery whispered and Brian did

"Is Abigail still with your friend..?"Clara's tensed voice sounded from the other end..

"No.."Brian said with a cringe at Mark.."I spoke to my friend a while ago, he told me she already left.."

"Well I've been trying to reach her, she's not answering.."

"Maybe she has gone back to the brothel.."

"What brothel..?"Clara hollered from the other end.."She's not a prostitute Brian, she's my friend.., she's not even into these stuffs...."

"She's not..., then how come she agreed to fùck my friend.."

"I don't know, she just decided to try it out after I told her your friend have a big penis....."

"Oh.., so she fùcked my friend because she wanted to find out what a big penis will be.."

"I don't know Brian...., she told me she needed sex one last time before she goes back..."

"Goes back to where..?"He asked curiously reading meaning to the words..

"Look Brian, I need to continue trying her number.., her mother is already breathing on my neck asking if I know the whereabouts of her daughter..., I seriously don't want any trouble with her parent..."

"Okay..."Brian said..."I think she's somewhere drinking over the big penis she receive.., she'll probably come home later.."

"Alright fine.., I'll continue calling her..."Clara said and the call ended..

"What did she mean when she said the girl needed to have sex one last time...?"Jeffery quickly asked when Brian dropped the phone to his side...."Does it mean she knew she was going to die and was just looking for a victim to take the fall for her death...?"

"I don't know man..."

Their heart raced when a knock rumbled on the door, they stare at each other wondering who was knocking...

"Is anyone inside..."A baritone voice rumbled from outside before a knock came in again...

"Who's that..?"Brian summoned the courage to ask....

"It's the police..."The baritone voice said

Mark quickly stood up from the chair, his legs whimpered underneath him as hot fluid dribbled down his legs....

"Please let us come in, we want to ask a few questions.."The voice came again..

Heart racing, Brian motioned Mark to leave.., Mark understood and scurried off immediately to his room in attempt to hide the body....

Jeffery shook his head motioning Brian not to open the door..

Brian heaved a low breathe, he glance at the time again, it a minute past 8, he wonder what the police were even doing at his doorstep at this hour of the day.., when the knock came again.., he walked towards the door, hesitated a bit before he opened it.......

"Good evening officer..."Brian said retaining his flawless composure...

The two policemen glanced at each other before they settled their gaze on him....

"We're looking for someone..."One of the policemen said..."Information got to us he ran into this compound while we were pursuing him.., we've asked your neighbours if they saw anyone ran in here and we're here to ask you the same question.., do you happen to see anyone suspicion that walked into this compound between now and thirty minutes ago..?"

Brian suck on his teeth a bit relieve they weren't there for the dead girl....."No officer, I've been indoors.., I haven't seen anyone..."

The policeman eyes moved from Brian to Jeffery who was now sitting pretending to be watching TV, then he brought his eyes to the bottles on the ground before he settled them on Brian again......"Do you mind if I look around...?"

Brian felt his heart pound and for once in his life he was actually scared everything was about going to hell..., he remembered Clara's words, Abigail needed to have one last sex and now she's dead and the police are here and demanding to look around..., is this a set up or a coincidence...

Totally confused on where to hid the body..., Mark lean his ears on the door to see if the policemen were approaching his room.., he thought of hiding her in the wardrobe but he fears her lifeless body might slumber and pushed the wardrobe door open....., his heart skipped, when he manage to regain a little breathe.., a stupid idea crossed his mind, he quickly lift Abigail's dead body and placed it on the bed.., then he crawl beside her on the bed.., tears rolled down his cheek over what he has done..., with the tears and pounding heart.., he lean his naķed body closer to her dead body.., then he shut her eyes close and lifted her head on his chest, he cupped her breast and close his eyes, if the policemen come in and see two naķed people laying on the bed...., they'll probably assume they just had sex and leave.......

WHAT COULD BE THE MYSTERY SURROUNDING ABIGAIL'S DEATH........

TBC

13 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:22am On May 11, 2020
wink
egwolopretty:
I'm not sure sex is actually what killed her o, if you read the intro, silver said dirty secrets will come into surface, there's more to her death, silver like twists and this one is one of them

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:23am On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:

As in eh... Boss Silver is not straightforward at all... That is why i like him.
Thanks man
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:24am On May 11, 2020
Cass01:

Present
Thanks for joining us

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:25am On May 11, 2020
grin
purity23:
Whenever silver says few episodes to the finale, I get scared o chimo, Mark who send you
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:25am On May 11, 2020
Adekunlated:
This is exactly what some guys are going through, they're been pushed into doing things they ought not to do by women and at the end of it, trouble arises
Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2020
enirock:
you make your stories interactive and easily relatable

Thanks man and a big kudos to you
Wow I appreciate this
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by KaideeGee(m): 4:57am On May 11, 2020
Na number one be that. I wonder hw many boss silver will kill this time

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by purity23(f): 7:48am On May 11, 2020
This is a setup, I must pray it ends well with the guys

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by showgoeson: 7:57am On May 11, 2020
I can easily relate to this since it has happened to someone I know, he locked the girl inside the house for fear she might steal his things before he returns,when he got back she was already dying he call on neighbours and they quickly took her to the hospital, the girl survived, that was what save him from the big problem he could have found himself.

What happened to Mark can happen to any guy, one just needs to be careful with the decisions he makes.

Silver thumbs up, this isn't just a story to me, it's a warning

5 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Thebigdream: 10:26am On May 11, 2020
Egungun don enta express o

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by kelvyncruz: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
Look what around, I mind abeg, they should stop those policemen o else they'll get in bigger trouble

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by dimssy(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
Sliver just did us bad with this suspense.

Good job bro

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by enirock(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
yesu!!! and who said you have not mastered suspense?
See you better come and continue because there are some of us with low blood sugar who don't take suspense well(just joking)

One wonders what exactly happened and we could relate why drugs(sex enhancers) ND alcohol are not man's friend... This is simply awesomely beautiful... oh the literature student in me is showing

If tomorrow I get babe and I "come" two seconds, make she take am like that because I can't come and kill myself or kill "Abigail"

Abeg we need to know watin one last time mean since my mark guy nor fit remember abi Abigail dey marry anytime soon?

Thanks Silver for keeping us all glued to our phones

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Lakesc: 3:25pm On May 11, 2020
Weldone Mr Silver, mhmm, if mark escape this he will alway think twic before he engages in sex ever again

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Stargurl20(f): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
Mr.Silver. you Sabi give suspense o

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Shedrack36(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2020
waiting girls want nah!! say no to drug. thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Khriztarl(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2020
Wait na big prick kill this one abi something else dey inside. Or she dey allergic to TT. Or she suffocate die. silver na u kill her o. grin

Where is pastor

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by skubido(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmmmmm

wetin dey happen na

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Cass01: 9:08pm On May 11, 2020
Silver1996:
Thanks for joining us

You are really doing a great job here, man
Your stories are really interactive and sense making, even if you had not mention me, I would still be here sir
I owe you two olosho

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:10am On May 12, 2020
THE BACHELORS
EPISODE 6
EPISODE TITLE- The ghost stories

Fear sits on Brian like a pillow over his mouth and nose. Enough air gets by it, allowing his body to keep functioning, but it was crippling all the same....., he just stood froze to the spot as he watch one of the policeman take a step forward....

"I mind..."Brian finally let out putting his panic in check.., he raise his eyes towards the direction of Mark's room befor he settled them on the policeman.....

"And why is that...?"The other policeman replied.."Are you and your friend hiding something here...?"

Brian lips curl, he hated policeman, ever since he was arrested the first year of his university days, he had sworn not to be friendly with any policeman....."I know my right officer, under no circumstance are you supposed to search my house without a warrant...."

The policeman lift a brow at him and shift his eyes to Jeffery before reverting his gaze back to Brian..."You must understand we need to do this..."

"Did you search the other houses...?"Jeffery cut in standing up.., cold chills sheen down his spine but he remained composed.., any stupid bleaked fear will complicate things..."You didn't, did you...?"

He steady his breathe as he watch the policemen glance at each other..."So you didn't and you want to check our house.., because we're guys, you think we're criminals..."

"That's not the reason.."One of the policemen said..."We're just following protocols.. "

"Protocols...!"Brian scoff.."Whose protocol officer..., with all due respect sir , I cannot let you search my house without a warrant...."

"You're beginning to sound like a suspect...."The policeman riposte..."What exactly are you hiding in this house..?"

Brian sigh, more of irritation...."Since you're insisting.., then I'll have to say this straight to you.., if you search my house and see my wife naķed body..., we'll go to court.."

The policeman looked at the other, then he moved his eyes around before facing his partner again who motioned him for them to leave......
"Fine..."The policeman said to Brian.."We'll be leaving but we'll be back..."

"Till then officer.."Brian said back

The policeman shift his gaze from him to Jeffery then he glance at his partner before turning to walk away..

"Have a nice night officer.."Brian said after them but they didn't bother replying before leaving...

After they close the door, Jeffery hurried towards the door and locked it again, then he peep from the window to be sure they were gone.., satisfy with what he saw, he turn back to face Brian..."Mark.."

"That damn guy..."Brian sneer and quickly begin to make for Mark's room, Jeffery tagging along..

Mark sprang up from the bed when he heard his name, his breathes coming in gasp, he watch the door creak and Brian pushed it wide open....

"Are...."Mark stutter trying to form words...."Are they gone...?"

Brian glance at Abigail's body before he took his eyes to Mark who was still naķed..."Yes they're gone.."

Mark sigh, a deep sigh of relief....

"So what do we do...?"Jeffery asked anxiously with a cringe at the dead body laying on the bed...

"What else than to get rid of her.."Brian replied, his insides seething with anger...

"We can't get rid of her now.."Jeffery said looking around in search of a wall clock, when he found none, he took out his phone from his pocket, tap the screen to check the time...."Its 8:35PM"

Brian exhale.."We'll still have to wait till midnight....."

"How do you even plan on getting her out of here..?"Jeffery asked.., he wasn't comfortable with the plan.., wasn't comfortable in getting rid of a corpse.., the whole idea was scaring him...

"When the time comes, we'll figure something out.."Brian said walking from where he was standing...."Can you please cover her up..?"He quizzed infuriated

"With what..?"Mark asked

"With my ass Mark..., are you seriously kidding me right now..?"

Mark shivered at Brian outburst.., he knew Brian was angry, Jeffery is too, anyone in their shoes will probably be.., it's his fault, he brought this upon them..., his decision to prove Rebecca wrong has led him through this road..., he wish he can turn back time so he can right his wrong......, but it's too late now, too late to turn back from the horror engulfing every part of them...., he fears all might get lose and he'll end up going to jail...

He feels guilty, feels like a murderer.., that's what he is, a murderer, he killed someone.., someone who probably have dreams, goals to achieve, he ended it all because he was stupid and too blinded by his pride to realised Rebecca hurtful words were flaring him up to push him into the bottomless part of a pit....., he's in there, hopeless, even if it all past and he manage to get away.., life won't be the same..., not as it used to be, the guilt will still be there, her face will always hunt him, it'll push him beyond every horror one can ever encounter...the rest of his pitiable life will like hell on earth...., like doomsday have fall upon him...

Mark wipe his eyes almost dry, he knew they'll never be dry..., not after what he's done.., he climbed into the bed and wrapped her dead body with his bedsheet, he wrapped the sheet all over her body and her head before he rolled her to the floor..

Jeffery flinched when her body landed with a thud on the ground.....
"I don't like this idea.."Jeffery said with shaking hands......"What if we get caught taking her body from here.."

"Are you been serious right now..?"Brian queried before wiping off sweat from his forehead.....

"I'm been serious man.., this is a dead body not a bag of rice.., we could go to jail if we're caught..."

"Just stop Jeffery..."Brian hollered..."What do you want us to do, keep her here with us..., do you want to play with and feed her dead body..."

"I know what I'm saying Brian.., what if we get caught, what happens then..?"

"Then we don't get caught.."Brian fling back..

"What if we do.?"

"Look...."Brian stated irritated with Jeffery whining ..."If you're scared, you can stay home.."

"Or you can both stay home.."Mark chimes in..."I did this, it's my cross to bear..."

"What the hell are you saying man.., I'm in this as much as you are.., I brought in that girl.."

"And I killed her.."

"You don't know that..., you said you don't remember anything.."

"Well explain this..., just like Jeffery said, we're both naķed, it means we had sex and my big dick probably killed her.., or maybe the sex was rough, maybe I strangled her while fùcking her and she past out and never woke up...."

"Or maybe you didn't do any of that..."Brian said

"One way or the other, I killed her Brian.., how else would you explain her death.."

"Alright, you killed her..., she's dead, what do you want to do, confess to the police and be locked behind bars...."

Mark swallowed, that was the idea, confess and face the penalty of his actions but the idea of going to jail was battling..., as much as he wants to pay for his crime, to cease the guilt he was feeling, he doesn't want to be confined behind bars.....

"The only solution to this is to get rid of her body...."Brian chime into his thoughts...

"And what happens..?"Mark ask with shrugged shoulders...."Everything goes to normal....?"

"Well it's best for things to be abnormal than spending the youthful years of your life in prison...., so get dressed and let's hatched a plan on how to go about this.."

"I'm scared.."Jeffery cut in

"Yes.."Brian snapped..."I know you're scared, we're all scared but this is something that needs to be done.., do you prefer those policemen come back in here and see her body...?"

"Fine..."Jeffery muffled..."Where are we taking her body....?"

"I don't know.."Brian replied with a shrug...."We'll dump her anywhere our legs take us to..."

Jeffery sniffle, fear lingering inside him....."If we get caught....

"Will you stop it...?"Brian cut in sharply..."I told you before if you aren't ready to go you can stay at home.."

"I didn't say I won't go.."

"Then what the hell are you saying..?"

His mouth squimp..."I'm just saying if we get caught, what do we do..?"

"Nothing.., so we can only hope we don't get caught..."

Jeffery huff not comfortable with the whole idea but the thought of backing out was overwhelming..., even if he wanted to..., he can't....

"Fine.."He said awkwardly..."Whatever be the case.."

"Yes.., whatever be the case..."

It was 2 in the morning when Jeffery felt a hand touching him, he quickly woke up from his deep slumber only to see Brian looking down at him..

"Is it time already...?"Jeffery asked wiping the remaining of the sleep from his eyes..

"Yes..."Brian replied leaving him to help Mark carried Abigail's body from the room...

Jeffery lazily stood up wondering how he manage to fall asleep in the first place giving the fact that he was very scared to close his eyes in the first place..., the thoughts of been under the same roof with a dead body terrified him.., he has read and heard lots of ghost stories, watch alot of movies centralised on ghost, how they hunt and torment people.., the ghost in the movies and stories he has read, they drove their victims mad.., drove them to the edge of suicide....

His heart slammed hard against his chest when they carried Abigail's bed sheet wrapped body into the parlour and dropped her four steps in front of him..., the sight alone was tormenting like he was actually seeing her, getting up from those sheets and doing what ghost do....., it scared him to the bone making him quickly stand up from the chair and drew closer to the other two men.., the two strong men in the team who were fully dressed in jean and polo why him was still wearing the clothes he had on since he came home..

"So what's the plan..?"Jeffery asked shivering behind them

"The plan is get her out of here.."Brian replied without a glance at him...

"Yeah I know that.., my question meant how.., the security boy is always at the gate, how do we get her past the gate without him seeing her dead body..."

"He has a point.."Mark chime in, his voice rumbling low and sadden..."We can't get her past the gate wrapped like this, he'll figure something is going on..?"

"We don't have a car to load her body in.."Brian riposte.."Are you suggesting we borrow the neighbours car..?"

"No.., I think we should unwrapped her, you and I will hold her standing and drag her out like she's drunk and we're taking her home.."

"At this late hour of the night...?"Brian asked....

When Mark gave no reply, he continued..."The security boy is a stupid hausa boy, he'll believe whatever we tell him...."

"But we can't take her out wrapped like this.., it'll arouse suspicion...."Mark said

Brian heaved a deep sigh..."Fine, unwrap her.."

"Should we call Lucas...?"Jeffery ask..."He has a motorcycle, he can come with it..."

"No we can't call lucas.."Brian replied immediately..."Lucas won't understand, he's the least person we should think of calling, he'll judge and condemn us even before we stand before God for judgement..."

"Alright.."Jeffery said in surrender, he watch as Mark unwrap her..., when he opened her face again, he flinched remembering she's really dead....

"Should we go now...?"Mark asked, when Brian nodded, Mark lifted Abigail's body on his shoulder....

Brian took a peep outside from the window..., everywhere was dark and quiet, thank God his neighbours don't bother putting on their outside lights..., he looked back at Mark and Jeffery before he slowly unlocked the door..

Jeffery mutter a silent prayer and followed them...

After their door was locked, they trot towards the gate.., Brian knew the security guy must be sleeping.., most time when he goes out for nightclubs and come home late, he'll knock for minutes and the stupid hausa boy never wakes up.., when he gets tired of knocking, he'll call Jeffery since he was the early Waker among them.., his ears were very sensitive, even a finger touch on the wall can wake him up.....

As usual, the gate was heavily locked and he knew the boy must be deep asleep, Brian knew if the situation were different, he would have screamed the security boy's name...., he gently walked towards the window not making any sound.., he didn't want to wake his nosy neighbour, Mr Aleke, he never minds his business in the compound, many times, they've got clashes but he's the type that doesn't love prolong quarrels and grudges, so they settle their issues right there in front of the other neighbours.....

"Joseph..."Brian whisper knocking the security house window......, he frown when no answer came..
"Joseph.."He called again putting more volume in his voice and knocking the window harder..

Luckily for him, he answered and came outside...

"Open gate jare..."Brian scowled..

Joseph did as he was told not even bothering to ask where they were going or glancing at Mark to see who he was carrying..., he just unlock the key, stood like he's still dizzy and waited until they all went outside before he locked again and went back to bed..

After walking for what felt like an hour but was just 30mins walk from their house.., Brian found the perfect place to dump the body....
"Let's drop her here..."He said stopping them...

Jeffery shivered from the cold wind pricking his skin.., the darkness scared him, the ghost stories he has heard and movies he has watch was nothing compare to the horror that was unfolding in front of him.., he's actually here doing this, aiding and abetting to murder or whatever it is.., he look around, there was no one in sight, not even the sound of a cricket was heard...

"Isn't this place too close to our house..?"Mark asked

"It's three streets away from our street Mark.."Brian replied..."So it doesn't count as close.., if anyone sees her, they'll think she was drunk and fell into the gutter, smash her head on the blocks and died..end of story.."

"Okay.."Mark replied with heavy breathes before dropping her body on the ground....

"Where are her shoes ..?"Brian asked when he didn't find them on her legs..

"Oh God..."Mark exclaimed Regretfully...."We forgot them, the shoes and the bag..."

Frown lines encroached on Brian's head but he kept his vexation contained...."Fine, it doesn't even mutter.., give me a hand.."He said grabbing her legs...

Mark grab her hands and together they lifted her cold dead body and dropped it inside the gutter.......

"It's done now...."Brian said

Mark eyes brim with a single tear as he pan his phone light on the body.., he killed her, he ended someone's life, someone's dreams and ambitions...., and he got rid of her because he's too scared to go to jail....., he's the devil...., the one that was spoken about in the bible....The wicked shall have no rest and truly he is never going to get rest for the remaining cursed days of his life....

It was 3:09AM when they got home.., Brian quickly took out Abigail's handbag and shoes wondering why Mark will forget them......

"We'll get rid of the bag and shoes at dawn.."Brian said crunching down on a chair..

"And what happens after then...?"Jeffery ask

"We'll go back to our lives.."Brian said

"Or we'll wait for the consequences of our actions..."Mark chime in...

Brian sigh and face Mark.."Mark, there won't be any consequences, nobody saw us..."

"Are you sure about that...?"

TBC

9 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:23am On May 12, 2020
showgoeson:
I can easily relate to this since it has happened to someone I know, he locked the girl inside the house for fear she might steal his things before he returns,when he got back she was already dying he call on neighbours and they quickly took her to the hospital, the girl survived, that was what save him from the big problem he could have found himself.

What happened to Mark can happen to any guy, one just needs to be careful with the decisions he makes.

Silver thumbs up, this isn't just a story to me, it's a warning
Thanks sir
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:25am On May 12, 2020
dimssy:
Sliver just did us bad with this suspense.

Good job bro
Thanks sir
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:27am On May 12, 2020
Shedrack36:
waiting girls want nah!!
say no to drug.
thanks for the update.
u welcome
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:28am On May 12, 2020
Khriztarl:
Wait na big prick kill this one abi something else dey inside. Or she dey allergic to TT. Or she suffocate die. silver na u kill her o. grin

Where is pastor
Nor b me kill her o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Game Of Pleasure(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.