Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari (67106 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ahmedkoded95(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Alhaji Mamman Daura, a nephew of President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of Mallam Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to the President.

Recall that Abba Kyari, whose death was announced last Friday, had died of complications from the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

In a tribute to Kyari which was made available to NAN on Friday, Mamman Daura, said Abba Kyari was a man of uncommon attributes who was blessed with mountainous gifts.

He described the former Chief of Staff as a man with uncommon attributes of intelligence, diligence, hard work, loyalty to friends, and worthy causes.

Daura wrote:

“I remember when I employed him as a Reporter in the New Nigerian, I was surprised when he accepted the only job available which was a Proof Reader.

“He was a man who constantly strives to improve himself and he was fortified for success as Chief of Staff by the rigors of a Cambridge education and varied experiences in Banking, industry, investment and journalism.

“He set himself the task of defining the role, functions and status of the Chief of Staff.

“He started by consulting previous incumbents of the position he could reach as a way of educating himself of the challenges ahead of him.

“I firmly believe that all future Chiefs of Staff would be judged by the benchmark of Kyari.

“Kyari was an exacting taskmaster and his staff were relieved if he travelled outside the country, but they valued, respected, and even liked him.

“He was at odds with many senior members of the government on economic policies because he tended to look inward for solutions and was not an ideologue.

“He was heavily influenced by two Nobel Laureates, the great West Indian Economist, Professor Arthur Lewis and the eminent Indian Professor Amartya Sen, the latter he frequently called to exchange views.

“Despite holding firm views, his advice to the President was dispassionate, even-handed and did not hide unpleasant facts, in the best traditions of public service.

“In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government. But personally, he was modest, ever willing to learn, ever willing to help others.

“He was a man who lived a fairly simple life and would habitually wear his shoes to the ground before buying a new pair.”

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/mamman-daura-breaks-silence-on-abba-kyari-s-death?xg_source=twitter

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Skyfornia(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
All these tributes...yet majority of people didn't feel his good deeds. Paddy paddy government...

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ShattaBandles: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
We are tired of all these news related to Abba Kyari.

He's just of the 31 people that have died from Coronaviruses.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by DigitalBrands01: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please anyone close to these dudes of a Hero should tell them to Brave up and live up their expectations instead of all these hypes.

Much is expected of their government after all they promised in 2015 to Transform Nigeria.

If Abba Kyari was this super then why is Nigeria not like Canada or at best Ordinarily Ghana who is currently enjoying 24/7 Power supply among others

Please Enough of these madness. Our Mumu don do!

Because what I'm seeing now has got absolutely no Business with why I Voted under hot Sun.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
*Passing by.....*

Posthumous horn-blowing and eulogies can dey sweet Nigerians?

After all the hyping of the dead, it serves no purpose to the living

Biko let the Dead Rest In Peace.

13 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by nairavsdollars(f): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Busy body Mammal Daura. Why can't Buhari appoint him as replacement for Haba Kyari?

12 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Lymasaba(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by konkonbilo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by NotBeenPaid: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020

Like say him no follow dey among people wey know say him dead since since!!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Ponytail22: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
He looks so much like bubu.

7 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by TheSourcerer: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
BS

means BullShit!!!
if Buhari dies now you still have good fucking things to say about him
Bull fuckingCrap!!!

FEED NIGERIANS YOU THEIVING LOTS!!! FEED THEM!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by patriotic007: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Instead of you to hide you wan show yourself.... Very soon now na you go get coronavirus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
President 2 and President 1. Buhari is just a figure head

7 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by edgeconsul: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Frankyboy1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
And ao
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by momodub: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Humm
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Shut up fool

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by kayrichy: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na u be next..

5 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
So, finally GTB is giving people Lockdown money..

Oya dial that USSD code and follow the prompt.. only for those who haven't got a GTBank account before..

Don't ask questions.. just try it first.. you will get your account number immediately

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
The main cabal has spoken. cool

11 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by wedam20293: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Ikpa1: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Late Abba kyari was just a hit man for this man and Isa funtai. Late Kyari executed a whole lot for him, he was truly good in doing their dirty jobs.

This is the man behind the mask, he is the president.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Luckydubby7(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abba kyari this Abba kyari that, under his watch Nigerian recorded the worst government in the history of Nigeria.
A government where the president is invisible, the vice president who supposed to act dey sideline him.
If Mr. President is active or vice president is allowed to act constitutionally, who know chief of staff? A mere president errand boy.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by kirkwood: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bb
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by SocialFinance: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
There is nothing anybody can say about this guy that change the fact that he played god and was power drunk

Used unintelligent argument with distorted facts to sack Fowler in order to fill the space with a northerner. Oil was selling at below half what it sold during gej era and you are querying Firs for r short in revenue generation. How can you compare salary of MD with that of a messenger. Higher tax during recession when company were struggling to survive and many closed down?

Many wealthy and citizens and politicians were made to pay tax through compulsory self assessment. First of its type in Nigeria. Thanks to Fowler initiative

Secondly, what was the reason a Cos had to travel to Germany to negotiate power contract. Kickback, estacode or what?

Thirdly, he'a bully who even ensure the president family is messed up. Leaking confidential memo to the press for his selfish reasons.

Everybody needs to learn from his experience. If he's done well, there's no need for all image laundering after his death.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by abbaapple: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry

Another mugu!!! It baffles me how this man Mamman Daura likes money as old as he is! Believe what he said at your own peril! Moved out from this thread in peace! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by lastempero: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
When i saw this part, i concluded that he is more evil than i thought.

He was at odds with many senior members of the government on economic policies because he tended to look inward for solutions and was not an ideologue.

12 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Dvicent81: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
All na lie lie we can understand no problems
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by chrischukszy01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
And one mumu said he saw it in da dream!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.