Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can A Poor Man Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Man Love? (5146 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
do money really matter in true love relationship?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
Oh yes!  A poor man can love well well!  But while his love is extremely rich, his family will die of starvation grin  Since you can feel love but you can't eat it!  So ladies which do you prefer?  Poor man - rich love,  or rich man -  poor love? undecided  Or the Poor man can allow his "girl" to source for funds from sugar papas to feed them both---Naija style now!  I am sure you landers understand!  Or the poor guy can "knack" some old sugar mamas to feed his girl! grin  Another Naija alternative! cool
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by iykstein(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
MILITIA:

Oh yes! A poor man can love well well! But while his love is extremely rich, his family will die of starvation grin Since you can feel love but you can't eat it! So ladies which do you prefer? Poor man - rich love, or rich man - poor love? undecided Or the Poor man can allow his "girl" to source for funds from sugar papas to feed them both---Niaja style now! I am sure your understand! Or the poor guy can "knack"some old sugar mamas to feed his girl! grin Another Niaja alternative!

hehehe grin, na wa for u oooo, God dey sha,
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
i dont wanna reply to this jhibola,because you know thr right thing.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
@oreofemi

Are you avoiding a direct answer? Trust now! U be Naija babe ke! We know the answer! grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
what do u mean i know the right tin?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
You know that the poorest peerson can love.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
what i mean is that love now adays is based on money, ur girl will want u go get her some tin against all odds if u dont and a guy comes with money,u know what happens?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
i give up
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
She means that we have all been there and we know what happened to us!  We have "loved"  poor guys and poor guys have "loved" us!  What she left out of the story is how we all survived the "richness" of love with empty pockets!  My people kwenu!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
why?? never give up
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
I dont know anyhting about love.cos have not been in one.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
@oreofemi

You give up?  So easily?  Yup!  The poorest person can love--but under what conditions?  Don't you watch Niaja movies  --- just for the basic education! grin grin grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by iice(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Topic, no he cannot love, he's not human. Shiooo!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
@oreofemi

No wonder!  When you have fallen in love with a poor man with all the richness in his heart, then come back and give us a response! I truly love you for ya innocence! grin grin grin Just a word of caution. When a poor man loves you it means welcome to "ashewo 101" cheesy Either he will be the ashewo or you will be the ashewo. You guys must eat ke!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
@iice

LOL grin Not human? wetin e be? This topic go hot oh! Where are the guys
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by osereka(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
the only person he can love na im mama. abi? to be poor and think say u be lover boy for naija ? ol boy think again
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
I go die oh!  His mama go even reject the love after bills pile up in the hospital!  His mama go begin curse am sef! LOL grin  Mama no go tie wrappa?  Abi na love mama go tie for waist?  Thank God I no be man oh! cool
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
Am just saying that he can love because love is for everybody.dont get me wrong.and if i ahve been in love before it would have been better.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
oreofemi , can u go on a date with me?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
oboatioko, are u a kid? or have u not seen girls dating for money

araoko
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
I must confess that love under rich circumstances is less harsh than love under abject poverty!  I fit buy one small boy to shine congo with,---- with all that man's money if the love begin sour!  I must love rich man oh!  grin Nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. Men have been getting away with that for the longest time. Ladies, it is time to have some fun! cool
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
Ask Oboatioko and oreofemi who is currently financing their "drug" habits? grin All these holy holy Idumota virgins!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
jhibola:

oreofemi , can u go on a date with me?

i cant go on a date with you because am araoko.
jhibola:

oboatioko, are u a kid? or have u not seen girls dating for money

araoko
i dont know the meaning of the first word.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by ozoneflake(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
Poor! Just accept to serve your wife thats the only way you can love.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
i neva called oreofe araoko
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by sillyboy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
Everybody make una no mind jhibola or wetin he call himself. The guy dey use style tell him prospective "catch" say he no get money! And believe me the guy no hold.! Who go loff you with your empty pocket? People wey get money sef still dey beg God for loff,talkless of poor guys.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
sillyboy, let me tell u what u dont know, see true love dont ask why and what ever you do true love will never ask why, so money or no money what you feel matters alot
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
In fact, Jhibola you be banned for wasting our time!  Rubbish! I am done here with these juveniles!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by osereka(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
in life LOVE LOVES TRUTH WHICH WOMEN HATES. boys this is an advice if u are poor and u really want a babe, u should have these three thing in abundance.
1 know how to blow lie
2 pretend all is well even when everything is bad
3 make sure u have trappings even if u have to borrow from friends.
    and forget about all these small chics look for mamas with good income and be prepared to shag her very well cos that is all u can give
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by reachabeyy: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
we all the answer, no money , no love,
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by 2dye4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
a poor man can definitely love, but the question is "can a poor man be equally loved"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) / I Have A Date Tonight. But Here's The Problem. / Why I Became A Player TRUE STORY!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.