Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient (396 Views)

I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient by Clementz0(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
I used to think that my dad was the strongest man in the world when it comes to being emotional because I have never seen tears in his eyes ever since I was born, but for the first time in "20th December 2019" I saw him she'd tears helplessly as he watched my younger sister groan bitterly in pains.
My sis a 20year old pretty lady you can hardly tell by her physical appearance whether she's a Sickle Cell Patient or not, she was just discharged from the hospital a week earlier, after several treatment which she claimed she was alright but getting home the second day she started complaining of severe bone pains and whenever we try to touch her she groans bitterly that we shouldn't that it hurts, we then took her to a private hospital at Mushin Lagos, where several test and special treatment were conducted on her for 3 days after which she was discharged from the hospital.
All these incidents happened a week earlier prior to the 20th of Dec and on that very day the health crisis started again at this point it was too much for my dad to handle my mum had almost lost hope as I came back from church the atmosphere at home was so distabilized , so I moved closer to her and prayed for her she was then taken back to the hospital where she spent a week receiving treatment she's now back healthier and stronger on her feet.
Although at some point it looked like a spiritual matter to me and at the same time I acknowledge the fact that she needs medical/herbal treatment... Your comments are highly welcomed. God bless you

Re: The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient by Greatzeus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Your sickle cell sister has outlived many strong healthy people who are AA or AS.
About 200000 people all over the world entered 2020 not knowing in few months they will die of a disease they have never heard before.
So let your sister enjoy her life as long as it last. God be with her and your family.

1 Like

Re: The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient by Pierced(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry for her pains.

I understand that spiritual part.....I also feel the same way after spending money on my health and there no positive change. Sometimes I feel God does not want to answer my prayers.

Although.....I am not an SS patient.....but I know what she goes through with pains in her bones.

Let God heal us of all affliction.....Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient by Clementz0(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Greatzeus:
Your sickle cell sister has outlived many strong healthy people who are AA or AS.
About 200000 people all over the world entered 2020 not knowing in few months they will die of a disease they have never heard before.
So let your sister enjoy her life as long as it last. God be with her and your family.
Thanks sir am forever grateful to God
Re: The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient by oxypressPlus: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Clementz0:
I used to think that my dad was the strongest man in the world when it comes to being emotional because I have never seen tears in his eyes ever since I was born, but for the first time in "20th December 2019" I saw him she'd tears helplessly as he watched my younger sister groan bitterly in pains.
My sis a 20year old pretty lady you can hardly tell by her physical appearance whether she's a Sickle Cell Patient or not, she was just discharged from the hospital a week earlier, after several treatment which she claimed she was alright but getting home the second day she started complaining of severe bone pains and whenever we try to touch her she groans bitterly that we shouldn't that it hurts, we then took her to a private hospital at Mushin Lagos, where several test and special treatment were conducted on her for 3 days after which she was discharged from the hospital.
All these incidents happened a week earlier prior to the 20th of Dec and on that very day the health crisis started again at this point it was too much for my dad to handle my mum had almost lost hope as I came back from church the atmosphere at home was so distabilized , so I moved closer to her and prayed for her she was then taken back to the hospital where she spent a week receiving treatment she's now back healthier and stronger on her feet.
Although at some point it looked like a spiritual matter to me and at the same time I acknowledge the fact that she needs medical/herbal treatment... Your comments are highly welcomed. God bless you

Sorry for that bros.
Doing the same thing the same way all the time will always yield the same results.
Some have never read my articles here for the past several years.
The best thing you can do to a SSD patient is the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
HBOT has an important role to play in sickle cell disease.
With HBOT this is what you get:
- in SSD crises the tissues lose supply of oxygen and severe pain sets in. HBOT quickly reoxygenates the tissues by lymphatic and collateral blood flow to compensate for oxygen loss. With this instead of patients being in pains for days they are relieved in hours. No other treatment can do this except hard drugs. Hard drugs relieve pain but does no reoxygenate and the patients continues with the drugs until the proper thing is done. When you search hbot for SSD you will see more of the benefits.
Take care bros.
We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

1 Like

Re: The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient by Clementz0(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
oxypressPlus:

Sorry for that bros.
Doing the same thing the same way all the time will always yield the same results.
Some have never read my articles here for the past several years.
The best thing you can do to a SSD patient is the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
HBOT has an important role to play in sickle cell disease.
With HBOT this is what you get:
- in SSD crises the tissues lose supply of oxygen and severe pain sets in. HBOT quickly reoxygenates the tissues by lymphatic and collateral blood flow to compensate for oxygen loss. With this instead of patients being in pains for days they are relieved in hours. No other treatment can do this except hard drugs. Hard drugs relieve pain but does no reoxygenate and the patients continues with the drugs until the proper thing is done. When you search hbot for SSD you will see more of the benefits.
Take care bros.
We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Thanks sir am really grateful I'll make more enquiry about the HBOT

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Case Summary In Nigeria As At April 26th 2020 / Chinese Doctors Brings Covid-19 Spirit Into Nigeria / Legendary Drummer And Afrobeat Co-founder Tony Allen Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.