Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Importance Of E-banking During This Period Of Covid-19 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Importance Of E-banking During This Period Of Covid-19 (210 Views)

Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down / Former UNILAG VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe Dies At 71 Of COVID-19 Complications / Professor Femi Odekunle Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of E-banking During This Period Of Covid-19 by newriver7: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
The importance of E-banking is beginning to surface during this period of corona virus. The outbreak of corona virus in Nigeria has caused a lot of tension all over the country. There have been so many procedure set up by the federal government of Nigeria to curtail the spread of the disease.
The first procedure the federal government put in place was the law of social distancing. The efficacy of the implementation of social distancing seems not to be working especially in areas in states with high population density.
There have been series of testing and research to find out the causes of fast spreading of the corona virus disease. But there is something I feel I should share with the general public. The exchange of money is one of the ways people contract this virus. I for one believe that money travel faster than humans.
There is need for people to stick to internet banking for now. It will really do them a lot of good. When you get the shopping mall, kindly select your items yourself and try to make transfer for the goods you purchase. There so many benefits of E-banking that one can explore. A lot of Undergraduate project topics have been based on E-banking.
E-banking will really help during this period of corona virus; the only limitation of the importance could be seen when you want to purchase goods from very small shop owners.
See Sample of article on E-banking in Nigeria
If one can stick to the use of E-banking in the purchase of goods and also make sure you select your goods yourself and avoid social gathering I think the spread of this disease will reduce.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC: May/june 2020 WASSCE Not Cancelled / L.I.S.A. (lockdown ICT Skills Acquisition) By Netism.org Kicked-off Today / Effect Of Domestic Violence On The Academic Performance Of Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.