Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] (105843 Views)

Hip Hip Huray Black Axee And Vikings Finally End Their Cult War In South Africa. / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
DirtyGold:
The girls wanted to "belong" but, like all dark things, they weren't told about all what's involved.
So, when the gang-rape happened which they weren't prepared or informed about, they got angry about the painful experience and chose to report.

That's how I see this story.
Once sex is involved and a woman feels sideways about it for any slight reason, gbam... rape!

What's tha business?
exactly!
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by ugodedoc: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
The girls and the boys are birds of the feather.
Before now they guys have been taking them out just that the end of the road has come for the two parties.
So No to Cultism #girls&boys
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by SKINDOGGY: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Zico5:
I wonder the future of today's youths. U hardly hear about innovations, what rules their heart is music, drugs, rape and frauds. Wasted souls, wasted destinies.
With all due respect how many you don innovate or your own generation grin
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by ridbell01(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
The images of the girls ought to be blurred.

Meanwhile, in the first picture, with the boy sitting on the ground, I can clearly see his blokos popping out. A heavy stone should be placed on that blokos already to make him answer questions fast.
Also, girls should be careful. No be anywhere you see man you follow.
Na follow follow make monkey enter bush oo
Las las, rapists are murderers and don't deserve to live
my oga why did you want their pictures blur but to me is OK like that so that we will know glutton girls when we see them.
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Iyiataata92: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2020
ridbell01:
my oga why did you want their pictures blur but to me is OK like that so that we will know glutton girls when we see them.
Girls trying to have fun isn't bad as long as they didn't force you to spend on them.
Not enough reason to gangrape them
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by ridbell01(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2020
That's what they deserve many girls nowadays like awoof. Anywhere they see free money they are there. That was how some elderly ladies fighting over a guy of 19 years because he's a yahoo guy.
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by ridbell01(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Girls trying to have fun isn't bad as long as they didn't force you to spend on them.
Not enough reason to gangrape them
I don't support rape but that next time they would get sense
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Iyiataata92: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
oloriLFC:
yes na. To know if they should cut it off or not grin
and you saw it?
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Engrgreg231(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder what the world is turning into whenever you see headlines like this you see faces of underage
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Ayobami7(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Musak2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Girls be carefulloo
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Thecvbankng: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:

Did Facebook blur it ?

If the original source didn't blur it why the mods do so ?

Una too dey claim when it comes to women , leaving the issue at hand , the girls naked ?

According to the guy he said this girls told them , them wan to belong , not knowing group sex will be involved , not that the girls were saints

You didn't see me mention any sex in what I said. You obviously have a gender argument to engage in but this isn't the comment to direct it to.

Footnote: Rape knows no gender. What happens to a female can equally happen to the male and the law should be punish the perpetrators and not shame the victims, no matter the situation. There's also no justifying a terrible thing because the other person did it. The post has been reported on Facebook and it's been taken down. Moderators go through comments on Nairaland and will head to suggestions to make this forum better. Next time advocate for the right thing even if it's one person doing it. Not justifying a wrong because the others are doing it
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Sniper101(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
DirtyGold:
The girls wanted to "belong" but, like all dark things, they weren't told about all what's involved.
So, when the ganģ-bañg happened which they weren't prepared or informed about, they got angry about the painful experience and chose to report.

That's how I see this story.
Once sex is involved and a woman feels sideways about it for any slight reason, gbam... rape!

What's tha business?

Exactly the case.

...as a Babe, before Dem Boys go blend you to "belong" all the guys in the house MUST go you round. It's called "merry-go-round"

So, maybe they weren't told about that part.
Or they just decided to report because of the "initiation fee" and the terrible Bleep experience.
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
fg needs to proscribe vikings confraternity.
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:
Serves them right that they were raped right? I pray none of your loved one suffers a similar fate ever.
oga park well,those girls wanted to join a cult group(a very prominent and deadly one),and the rule of that cult group for intending female initiates is for all members to have sex with the new female initiates(it is called looting).

1 Like

Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by kontalonsmith(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
na normal thing for street, pele

1 Like

Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
When will the Senate pass a bill for cutting the blokos or rapists?
After they rape u first front and back then the senate will consider the bill
Re: They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] by Jackdean111(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
@Shellsploit good evening thank you for the respond. God bless you... What i want to tell you is: please i want to join nigeria force like navy or civil defence. Please help me please. I don't have anyone please.. Am 23 going to 24 year's old. And am the first born please. I buy navy form last year, but since i don't know anyone. I was shortlisted out. Please help me... This responsibilities is too much please sir. Help me.... Papa poor, mama poor. And am the first born.. Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.