Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ajax Denied Title. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ajax Denied Title. (462 Views)

Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) / Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba / Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajax Denied Title. by lomprico(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Last year's champions have been denied this season while ADO Den Haag and RKC Waalwijk will remain in the top flight despite being tipped to go down.

Ajax have been denied the Eredivisie title despite the league's announcement that current standings will be recognised as final.

The Eredivisie has ended the league's season following an announcement from prime minister Mark Rutte that stated that all matches are forbidden until the September.

As a result, the current table has been made final, although Ajax will not be awarded the title for finishing first with the Eredivisie not having a designated champion for the first time in the league's 64-year history.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/ajax-denied-title-as-eredivisie-ends-season-without/mtprl602i02q16ppusw4ty4r6
Re: Ajax Denied Title. by myfan: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm. Corona wherever you came from, e no go better for you o.
Re: Ajax Denied Title. by Oyiboman69: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nothing consign me...so far our league is given to us....

Re: Ajax Denied Title. by Taich(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Liverpool fans will not like this news, because most league's are likely to copy this.
Re: Ajax Denied Title. by airminem(f): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

Just another morooon that has no idea how it works. Eye roll, walk away.

lomprico:
Last year's champions have been denied this season while ADO Den Haag and RKC Waalwijk will remain in the top flight despite being tipped to go down.

Ajax have been denied the Eredivisie title despite the league's announcement that current standings will be recognised as final.

The Eredivisie has ended the league's season following an announcement from prime minister Mark Rutte that stated that all matches are forbidden until the September.

As a result, the current table has been made final, although Ajax will not be awarded the title for finishing first with the Eredivisie not having a designated champion for the first time in the league's 64-year history.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/ajax-denied-title-as-eredivisie-ends-season-without/mtprl602i02q16ppusw4ty4r6
Re: Ajax Denied Title. by lomprico(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
lipsrsealed

Just another morooon that has no idea how it works. Eye roll, walk away.

ok, jokes apart you really need your medication. this ain't funny anymore. undecided
Re: Ajax Denied Title. by airminem(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
lomprico:

ok, jokes apart you really need your medication. this ain't funny anymore. undecided

Are you alright?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-egypt Coach Cuper Disappointed With Nff’s Decision To Stick With Rohr / 20 Odds For Lewandowski To Score. Exclusive To New Customers / Good News For Chelsea As Nigeria's World Record Breaker Wants EPL Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.