Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) (25101 Views)

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Zero 8 (Video) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Infinix Zero 6 Unbox, Specifications, Price, XOS 4.5 Features & Night Mode Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by talut(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2020
I actually don't think the infinix device is bad, sure there are more aggressive priced device out there. But coming from a company that this is essentially their "flagship" there is almost no way to reduce the pricing cos at the end of the day it's this so called flagship that will bring in profit.
But micro USB in 2020... E no dey taya infinix.

Ps: there is absolutely nothing in the video that proves unbox therapy review is biased apart from there is a giveaway sponsored by infinix which doesn't say much.

Mkbhd is applely baised, most people probably don't notice this cos either they are apple wankers or maybe because apple device are great products overall
Same goes for supersaf only that his fetish is centered on Samsung.
Maybe unbox therapy is paid to feature products, but I stand.. his reviews are unbaised.

3 Likes

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by nightbuzzer: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2020
talut:
I actually don't think the infinix device is bad, sure there are more aggressive priced device out there. But coming from a company that this is essentially their "flagship" there is almost no way to reduce the pricing cos at the end of the day it's this so called flagship that will bring in profit.

Ps: there is absolutely nothing in the video that proves unbox therapy review is biased apart from there is a giveaway sponsored by infinix which doesn't say much.

Mkbhd is applely baised, most people probably don't notice this cos either they are apple wankers or maybe because apple device are great products overall
Maybe unbox therapy is paid to feature products, but I stand.. his reviews are unbaised.
you talk true yet some Samsung and MI fans will come here to say trash
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by drjprince: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
nightbuzzer:
you talk true yet some Samsung and MI fans will come here to say trash
[/s]
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by XFrozen: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Infinix finally bribed Unbox Therapy for product reviews

same way you are paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by XFrozen: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
cry
drjprince:
[s][/s]
how much did they pay today
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Zzyy(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Definitely getting the phone cuz I'm a gamer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Agugbadin:
Infinix is the worst phone brand ever sold In Nigeria

Pls give reasons to butress your point
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
talut:

You just spoke my mind and the plain truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Farki: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
talut:

C'mon man, how can you say this.. there is not only a disclaimer but he clearly said the Escobar fold is basically a Samsung fold... Every other YouTuber built on what he said... It's not as if it's bad tech... It's just sketchy

They sold a 2k dollar phone for 400 dollars and to youtube reviewers only. It was incredibly sketchy.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Unbox therapy is worse. He is very very biased.

You're 100% wrong coz If you really see reviews, you wouldn't say what you just said
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow! This is really awesome. Keep soaring Infinix!

I read most of the comments and I'm surprised at the way people think and reason.

I've been using Infinix phones for more than 5 years now and I've never had any complaints.

Everything the unbox guy said is not far from what I've experienced with the other Infinix phones I've used. I don't see any hyping in this video. The phone I'm currently using is lower than this note7 but I can relate with everything the guy said.

I've never had any reason to think otherwise about Infinix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
Instead of infinix to make a better device they are wasting money and making sure their devices reach unbox therapy

Well the processor they tried but everyother spec is scrap, micro usb in 2020 for a 200 dollar phone, I'd pass

Pls tell us what is scrap about the device according to you.
And for $200 what more do you expect?
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Norman4real:
Lol, so inbox therapy is now going to be considered a transsion marketer as well... grin grin grin nairalanders have serious grudges against Tecno and Infinix, nothing is ever going to solve that. IMO the note 7 is a good device regardless of what he or anyone else says, It's only downside is the 720p display.

Abeg, help me tell them o, for those who don't know how to make comparisons
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by osazone1(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2020
True talk bro...but some haters will say otherwise.
talut:

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2020
livebyday:
Reviewing trash low standard phomes by the same Chinese who caused covid 19?

What is wrong with these people?

What sort of insensitive rubbish is this ?

angry

In same countries the author of this post and the blog would be shut down !

At this time no one wants to see any Chinese adverts for their nonsensical products !!

Abeg, tell us the phone you're using that isn't manufactured/assembled in China?
Savage!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Nickyneze:
Wow! This is really awesome. Keep soaring Infinix!

I read most of the comments and I'm surprised at the way people think and reason.

I've been using Infinix phones for more than 5 years now and I've never had any complaints.

Everything the unbox guy said is not far from what I've experienced with the other Infinix phones I've used. I don't see any hyping in this video. The phone I'm currently using is lower than this note7 but I can relate with everything the guy said.

I've never had any reason to think otherwise about Infinix.

God bless you for being plain

1 Like

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
There's no reason to argue about this. Can anyone claiming this is a payoff name anything that might not be true about this review. Then we can discuss it out
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
XFrozen:
same way you are paid

It is only a thief that thinks everyone is a thief like him/her
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by drjprince: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2020
XFrozen:
cry how much did they pay today
remember two years ago when we asked for boot image of the infinix note 5 stylus to be able to root the phone and attain little speed because the phone was as laggy as f*ck, did you help or not frozen,
A phone I bought with 70k was a disgrace of a device could barely use over 2 months
Maybe you forgot so easily bro what Happened to the inifinix note 5 group you created and the infinix group a young man created, while himself was not using infinix

It is a pitiable disma that you see me an anti as being paid..
I would stand my ground and attack infinix/tecno anywhere because they make substandard devices
As of now I don't have a device my own but trust me I'd never buy infinix/Tecno and would never advice a loved one to get it..

5 Likes

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Emalcolm(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Agugbadin:
Infinix is the worst phone brand ever sold In Nigeria
You are so wrong, the best phone of our time is "Infinix"
In terms of Battery
Camera
Memory
Ram
Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by drjprince: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
skino4united:

Pls tell us what is scrap about the device according to you.
And for $200 what more do you expect?
no micro usb, no 720p lcd,no camera sensors of unspecified manufacturer shey you get my drift
If you want more I'd mention more if you want..
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2020
I know how I scanned all the devices in the market and decided Infinix was the best for me.

As a matter of fact, I challenge anyone to prove or suggest a better phone. I want to see if anyone can make me change my mind about Infinix.

*Please let's just be mature and civilized about it*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by uzoma213(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
salford1:
Dem don pay am. Just like Samsung has Mkbhd in their pocket. They just needed that market to out their name out there.

Started the video by saying value for money. I doubt if this phone will offer a better value for money than mid-range phones like Samsung's A series.
Samsung doesn't have MKBHD in their pocket, Apple does bro. Apple is written all over him
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2020
salford1:

Flossy Carter and non-major reviewers like Ben's gadget review are the only ones I trust and watch nowadays.

Can't so without seeing Flossy's reviews.
He'll tell you exactly how it is.
I'm sure most of us here don't know him
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
remember two years ago when we asked for boot image of the infinix note 5 stylus to be able to root the phone and attain little speed because the phone was as laggy as f*ck, did you help or not frozen,
A phone I bought with 70k was a disgrace of a device could barely use over 2 months
Maybe you forgot so easily bro what Happened to the inifinix note 5 group you created and the infinix group a young man created, while himself was not using infinix

It is a pitiable disma that you see me an anti as being paid..
I would stand my ground and attack infinix/tecno anywhere because they make substandard devices
As of now I don't have a device my own but trust me I'd never buy infinix/Tecno and would never advice a loved one to get it..

So your anger and reason for all the negative statements is cos of 1 phone you bought and some issues you have with it
*Just putting that out*
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
henrydadon:

Unbox therapy talk alot of shit.. He probably got payed to review it. I hate his videos now, first he clickbait alot with his thumbnail and rambles alot in his video. If I want tech reviews now I just go to MKBHD.

Now I really see you're the most biased being on earth saying MKBHD is not biased.
If you want to know the most biased tech reviewer on earth, it's MKBHD, if you doubt me, then go back and see his reviews though you'd need to be a tech savvy person to notice this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by osazone1(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Loving the device. Infinix has done a great job. Great Camera and 5000mAh battery, not forgetting the G70 processor which is ideal for mainstream smartphone users and elite mobile gamers. Well done Infinix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Nickyneze:

So your anger and reason for all the negative statements is cos of 1 phone you bought and some issues you have with it
*Just putting that out*

@Nickyneze, there's no point arguing with this kind of person, it's quite obvious he doesn't have even basis tech knowledge when you read his comments thoroughly
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2020
osazone1:
Loving the device. Infinix has done a great job. Great Camera and 5000mAh battery, not forgetting the G70 processor which is ideal for mainstream smartphone users and elite mobile gamers. Well done Infinix.

Thanks bro, you really get insight

1 Like

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by drjprince: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Nickyneze:

*Just putting that out*
not just one, I had used tecno before infinix and my friends have too, same thing

History repeats itself continuously
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
RGBshield:
I have noticed something in Nairaland and i have this question for some set of people ..

1 . Why is it that whenever you see infinix post you jump on it and start saying negative hate speech on their threads ?
2. I noticed this people saying hate speech are fan boys of samsung, Iphone , MI,
3. Do you know it only shows how bad you and your brand is by attacking other brands just to make sales ?
4. Do you noticed the brands you are attacking dont come to your threads to attack you which shows they are more pure and professional ?
5. Do you know if you talk from now till next year you are wasting your time and data?
6. Do you know every user has the right to buy any phone of her choice once their mind is made up on it

I will advice you to get a real job and stop wasting your time being paid on nairaland to say hate speech about another brand

Bro, I swear you're the most sensible and diplomatic person who has contributed to this thread. Haters everywhere, abeg no mind them.
Them no get work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by skino4united(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
not just one, I had used tecno before infinix and my friends have too, same thing

History repeats itself continuously

It is not very obvious that you're not that tech savvy and don't know how to get the best out of smartphones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? / Breakdown Of Whatsapp Emoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.