Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 (5861 Views)

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by WaleGab: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

With disinfectant too shey?

And that will kill a virus shey?

Trump supporters are worldwide.
[/s]
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by shachris02: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You invented a new virus called “sars coronavirus bacteriophage” just to defend trump?

It must be really hard being a trump supporter. You have to be extraordinarily stuppid to be qualified for that. cheesy

Thicky there is a SARS Corona virus. Stop exposing your ignorance.

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThinkFreely: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
HisSexcellency:

Oga, I'm not a doctor or immunologist. What i said id that nothing should be left unexplored to get a cure for this virus.
unexplored being the operative word here, exploring doesn't mean administering it to people. It basically means investigated, you can investigate something for further clarifications or insight doesn't necessarily mean deployment or implementation.
I understand what you mean but trumps problem is that he talks too much. He’s not a medical expert and common sense is consulting your medical team before saying things about medical issues on national TV. It would have saved him a lot of embarrassment.

This same man propelled the use of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of coronavirus without first getting confirmation from experts. Now studies have shown that this could even worsen the situation.

A president that talks before thinking is obviously not a good president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThinkFreely: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

”sars coronavirus bacteriophage” grin grin
You are definitely an inventor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThinkFreely: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dude also said cancer cells are viruses?!! shocked shocked cry cry
Since he said that, I have been shedding tears. It’s unbelievable and I’m worried about the state of our country with people like him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Corrinthians(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

Cancer is caused by Viruses. That was what I said except you want to be mischievous
You are not only super ignorant, you're also a blatant liar.

Here's what you wrote:

shachris02:

Oh stupid you. But UV lights are used in the treatment of cancer which is a virus ? no?
Where in God's green earth did you say *cancer is caused by virus* in the above quote?

You even had the guts to call someone who obviously knows better than you do *stupid*. How unfortunate.

You are ignorant, you lie and you're also arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Corrinthians(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

Dude, accept that you misfired severally here and move on. It is not a sin nor a crime NOT TO KNOW. None of us know it all. But when your pride gets in the way of your learning, that's when you have a problem.

You've been flip flopping from your first comment. I guess you've seen what an error you made saying SARS Coronavirus bacteriophage. Instead of you accepting that you made a mistake, you have removed the *bacteriophage* and continued to argue like you know what you're saying while you dont.

No one said there's no SARS Coronavirus. The keyword is bacteriophage and you goofed on that. Accept it and move on bro.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Bunkum and balderdash.

Go and inject UV light into your veins now.

Trumptini, lmao. Oyinbos no get chills. I was telling some NL guys this some time ago.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Malawian(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So coronavirus will cause cancer cheesy cheesy

Mumu
When you loose an argument, learn to be solemn in defeat.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThinkFreely: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Malawian:

When you loose an argument, learn to be solemn in defeat.
This is not even an argument.
Why would I argue using uv light to treat a viral infection. I’m having fun seeing his silly comments.

You can’t argue with an ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Corrinthians(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

Wait you don't know that there's a virus strain called Stars Corona virus?
You said SARS Corona Virus BACTERIOPHAGE. Admit you were wrong. It won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThinkFreely: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
You said SARS Corona Virus BACTERIOPHAGE. Admit you were wrong. It won't kill you.
Please also let him know that most viruses won’t cause cancer. You seem to be able to teach severely ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by WaleGab: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by WaleGab: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Dude, accept that you misfired severally here and move on. It is not a sin nor a crime NOT TO KNOW. None of us know it all. But when your pride gets in the way of your learning, that's when you have a problem.

You've been flip flopping from your first comment. I guess you've seen what an error you made saying SARS Coronavirus bacteriophage. Instead of you accepting that you made a mistake, you have removed the *bacteriophage* and continued to argue like you know what you're saying while you dont.

No one said there's no SARS Coronavirus. The keyword is bacteriophage and you goofed on that. Accept it and move on bro.
[/s]
[s]
Corrinthians:
You are not only super ignorant, you're also a blatant liar.

Here's what you wrote:

Where in God's green earth did you say *cancer is caused by virus* in the above quote?

You even had the guts to call someone who obviously knows better than you do *stupid*. How unfortunate.

You are ignorant, you lie and you're also arrogant.
[/s]
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThierryJay: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

Wait you don't know that there's a virus strain called Stars Corona virus?

I marvel at the gross emptiness in your thought process. Forgive me for expecting too much from you earlier.

All Cancer is a virus?? Cancer is caused by a virus?? You cannot differentiate between oncoviruses i.e viruses that cause cancer from the other types of cancer that are not viral-related?? Really?? Breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, etc are caused by viruses?? To think that you are even spewing unparalleled dumbness with so much confidence beggars belief.

Then you went on to another area that you absolutely know nothing about. SARS Coronavirus bacteriophage. You don't even know the meaning yet you are using it to support the so called injection of UV light as a cure, even when your principal has backtracked and said that he was only joking when he made that statement.

I know you will still go ahead to reply me with some dim-witted response.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Sadsoulnow: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

Oh stupid you. But UV lights are used in the treatment of cancer which is a virus? no?
And how has it cured Cancer? I mean what has been the success rate?let's start our argument from there.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

UV is a form of disinfectant CNN drained libtard.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Charlesleeray: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Trump made a Sarcastic comment and the Fake News Media picked on it
did u watch the press conference? Doesn’t sound sarcastic
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ednut1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:
If the report is truly 2004( 16 years ago), then why are the world leaders lying to us that Coronavirus emerged last year?
sars was caused by a corona virus. Corona virus is not new.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Amhappy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corona Virus Madness. Idleness ooo is a problem. The man did not deny his statement but claimed it was sarcasm grin grin and some people wan get heart attack.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Karemarealty288(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
GuestLog:
Please share some back story to this. I don't understand the medical willybilly you got here grin

Indeed medical willywilly...

1 Like

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by valentinegibbs(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Trump made a Sarcastic comment and the Fake News Media picked on it
Maybe if you watched the press briefing then you would really understand what sarcasm is
Why are you people protecting something you know nothing about
Trump is so dumb that he can't even admit his mistakes and for your info,he doesn't even think you as a black man deserves to be free
So you people should stop this your dumb idea of Democrats being anti Christ ,I think religion has over shadowed some of your reasoning and that's so sad

1 Like

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Rebelutionary: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2020
shachris02:
Link to the article. The research was carried out in 1973.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4579823/
Sometimes when you want to make even a post, remember that you are an egbon on Nairaland
...I mean you are way older to be posting this gibberish!

Even when the whitehouse has come out to say that Trumps statement was plain sarcastic, folks like you are so eager to prove him right! Isn't that how you folks lapped up the Chloroquine hooey just cos "Trump said it and he is always right" and your cousins started overdosing on it!

Unfortunately the Chloroquine isn't doing the magic with the death toll mounting everyday in the US

Make una dey do this follow follow with sense Na haba...that's how Femi Adesina with the same "my lord and saviour can never be wrong" mentality that you are portraying said "if you love buhari old things are passed away!

I am not a Trump hater, I only hate this non thinking mentality that some of you portray!
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by wickedtuna: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Are you stupiid?

You believe any rubbish you read online? How can you use UV light to treat viral infection without harming indigenous cells?

This is why we think Trump supporters don’t really have sense. Anyways, kindly share the link to this study, let me go through it because from what I can see, it didn’t say it could treat anything.
Lol calm down

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by wickedtuna: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Bunkum and balderdash.

Go and inject UV light into your veins now.
Lol..not that kind of disinfectant.

Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by vezycash(m): 4:27am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
If the report is truly 2004( 16 years ago), then why are the world leaders lying to us that Coronavirus emerged last year?

SARS, MERS are Corona viruses. SARS is Covid-2.

FYI: SARS also started from China.

See: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/coronaviruses
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by FEGNO: 5:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Please spare me. Why are you posting somerhing beyond your understanding?
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by ThinkFreely: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2020
wickedtuna:
Lol calm down
The thing about Nigerians is that we just take headlines and read m. That’s why we are a failed country.
Reading is not in our culture, now open that article and read it carefully.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by wickedtuna: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2020
ThinkFreely:
The thing about Nigerians is that we just take headlines and read m. That’s why we are a failed country.
Reading is not in our culture, now open that article and read it carefully.
lol it's your choice to believe what you want but the truth will always out. I agree with you though that reading isn't in our culture.
Re: Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 by Malawian(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2020
ThinkFreely:
This is not even an argument.
Why would I argue using uv light to treat a viral infection. I’m having fun seeing his silly comments.

You can’t argue with an ignoramus.
Do you realize that Science is divided into Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All three are different ways you can use to get to a certain destination. A good example is a "tumor". You can use stuff like radiotherapy to get rid of it (physics), or use drugs to get rid of it (Chemistry) or even physically cutting it out of the body (Biology). It is all different approaches and non invalidates the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Undergone Lasik Eye Surgery? / When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. / How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.