Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87098 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Jidkidz(m): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
so this wat u re up to with ur ur mama prayer for you to make it in life..nah hot palm oil yhu wn pour for body..i pray ur mama prayer to quickly manifest in u before e happen

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by princemillla(m): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Guy no matter what u do never sleep with a married woman. It comes with every bad omen. Never sleep with them.
If u love her and she Wan divorced let her do so befor u have anything to do with her.

By the way what gives u assurance that she isn't lying to u. My wife's sister is a living testimony we didn't know she was lying until after the marriage ended and she left behind 3 grown up children. Pls be guided. If she can do that to her husband, in future u r no exceptional

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Rohdes1977: 3:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Married woman with 3kids,after u will be looking for pastor to pray for on ur misfortune..
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Poske95(m): 3:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Can I tell you what will save your soul?
Let her be. Love is great. She must make amends with her husband because he's alive.
It's like putting Asunder in between.
The Heart is deceptive, don't trust it.
TRUST GOD.
Say goodbye

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ladycewhy(f): 3:53am On Apr 25, 2020
bluefilm:
Useless children everywhere!!!

Some of you totally useless and brainless people are the reason why I wouldn't mind it at all if Bill Gates starts depopulating this world, aswear.

Nonsense. sad
Did gates tell you there will be an IQ test to know who and who should go?,so what makes you so sure your soul will be spared? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Frankcallys(m): 3:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Psssssss (whispering)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by zedegit: 4:21am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

Alpha 1 to Bravo 1

Multiple Tangos incoming
ABORT MISSION

I repeat!

ABORT MISSION!!
That's a DIRECT ORDER.

Return to Base NOW!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by pyrex23(m): 4:22am On Apr 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
who said he is taking care of the 3KiDs?

more likely shes getting custody of 'em
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ed12(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

where is your conscience when it is most needed! Your uprightness is about to be question! Only if you are not upright in the first place.. Must u be lust in thinking of a woman? Someone that had produce 3 from constantly smashed... Am very certain she does not love you, NEVER! She is only having a hard time processîñğ some shits(challenges). will it killed you if you advise her? With your acclaimed love, tell her to be a mother to her children. 3 ain't joke.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:34am On Apr 25, 2020
In professional Health and Safety, what you created is known as worse case scenario and the hazards are always too much

Stay safe bro

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by zedegit: 4:34am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

Finally your village people are about to use your destiny to play 2 aside.

You said she met you on Facebook and already professing love. Who does that?
That's manipulation.

You want to start writing on a filled page?
Many have learnt the wrong way, you think your case is different.

What God has joined together, let no mofo put asunder. Who knows if you're the one encouraging her to leave her husband.

Just know that one day she will leave you for him.

Know also that you will be cursed if you sleep with her.

Know that even if she divorces her husband which she hasn't, you are committing adultery.

Know finally that the husband can kill you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sagir1994(m): 4:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Careful what goes around comes around.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:40am On Apr 25, 2020
kevwemike:
Fire down

OGA STAY AWAY FROM FIRE

IF YOU ARE FATHER Christmas PLEASE SHE GET BANK ACCT
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by TobilobaNice(m): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

Guy u no well ooo. Funny!! grin grin

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by amabia01(m): 4:48am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

watch your back uncle
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by coolcare(m): 4:55am On Apr 25, 2020
I want to believe you are speaking in irony

OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Validated: 4:56am On Apr 25, 2020
First you are in love with poverty. You want to saddle your young life with 4 mouths to feed plus school5 fees for another man. Secondly, you turn enemy to God (a brass ceiling will be raised over your heaven) for defiling another man's wife. Thirdly, you have man to contend with. For you took a man's wife of his youth. Ask David what he experienced with Uriah's wife. A generational curse. Bro, it is not worth it. Go and look for an unmarried woman. They are in millions out there. Leave another man's wife. Forget the nude pictures and all the stories she is giving you. When she succeds in ruining your life, she will tell another man your story to gain him also.
A word is enough for the wise. However, like the proverbial dog that wants to get lost, you may not heed your master's whistle.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by tissa90: 4:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Bro run for ur life oo because someone will still do same to ur wife....
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Amphy02: 4:57am On Apr 25, 2020
You are digging grave
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by franzis(m): 4:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Abort mission...don't confuse infatuation or the sex that's going to happen for love and never trust a woman who is still under her husband house and still want both of you to sleep with each other. 3 kids not even 1 and you think you can cope.
I have come to understand that once a woman is having issues in her home ranging from lack of sex, finance to domestic violence she tends to look for another man who she can find solace or confide in, an besides in some tradition once you sleep with woman and her husband does too, either of them is likely to suffer loss or lose their life and you don't want to be responsible for another man mishap

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by NonnyDot(m): 5:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Jesus, the greatest Teacher
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by kcsider: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

Karma is a bitch, remember this. Remember that whatever goes around comes around. Someday someone will also do same to your wife.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Don't try it. You will regret it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by autchies(m): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2020
This topic was really dragged ,it got ten pages,
You are the one wrecking that marriage,you will get tired.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by galaxy2020(m): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Your are sick...you need a check into a rehab
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ojizy1(m): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Ask yourself this question can you marry her if she divorce her husband even with the 3 kids.
No start wetin you no fit finish
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by blessedqueen(f): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Bilabong post=88814247]

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool[/quote

U see yourself?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by HRMK: 5:55am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

WELL,U KNOW WHAT THE SCRIPTURES CALL THAT!YOUR BEST BET IS TO RUN AWAY FROM SIN!THERE MILLIONS OF SINGLE LADIES AROUND,WHY RUN AFTER A WOMAN THAT STILL LIVES WITH THE HUBBY?FORGET ABT HER EXCUSE BCS IT CULD BE LIES!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ogbevireo(m): 6:06am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

If she is not a scam, then I will like to ask why you think you can be her messiah? Please look for single girl to fire. Leave people wife alone. Take everything she is telling you with a bag of salt. A woman who is already trying to Bleep someone else while still in her husband's house (forget the excuses she has given you) is not someone you should even go close to.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Toskebam85(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Eeyah... Bro this is lust not love

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.