Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

How To Make 50k Selling Data Bundles During This Lockdown With Zero Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make 50k Selling Data Bundles During This Lockdown With Zero Capital (541 Views)

What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. / How I Am Making ₦3500 Weekly In This Lockdown: You Can Do It Too / How I Earned Over 100k Per Week Even During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 50k Selling Data Bundles During This Lockdown With Zero Capital by Stevexpress: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello ladies and gents...

My name is Ayodele Omoniyi, I have been selling data since I was in 200lv in the university, am now a graduate though.

Here is my whatsapp number 08146876218

I will walk you through how you too can start this business during this lockdown but before that let me tell you why this is the best time to start this business...

We all know the situation on ground and how covid-19 has kept everybody indoors. With this reason, people now spend more time on the internet which has increased the consumption of data. People now use data like never before.

So what do you need to get started?

Just a mobile phone with internet connection.
You can start with zero capital.

You also need a platform where you can get this data bundles at wholesale price and sell at your own desired price for example, you get mtn 1gb for N335 on the platform that I use and then sell for N400, N450 or N500 depending on you.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Or Access Bank Business Account / Get Your Limited Paypal Funds In 3 Day Rather Than 180 Days / Meet The Brain Behind Customer Passion Point Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.