Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19140 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

The innocent souls killed by Christians cannot be equaled ever.

You mean Muslims innocent souls? grin

See your prophet in action from the pictures below, this is just few from many

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Everything written about ur messenger is sexxx everytime, even promised you 72 virgins in janat. Is it a curse on Muhammad to be having sxxxx with dead and living, animal, etc I pity you guys

Was that the reason pope Pius gave the martyrs remission of sins? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

What did moses ever do to Jesus to warrant him wanting to kill moses? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

Was that the reason pope Pius gave the martyrs remission of sins? grin

Uhmmm you ridicule a whole messenger of allah to the level of one pope, sincerely boko haram gat to cut off your head grin

Enjoy your day byeee
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ThankGod Hitler was never a Muslim but a devoted Christian.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ThankGod Stalin was a Christain that murdered millions of souls.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Uhmmm you ridicule a whole messenger of allah to the level of one pope, sincerely boko haram gat to cut off your head grin

Enjoy your day byeee
Haba.
No run.
My new playmate.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Enjoy your day byeee

Thank God No Muslim took part in the Protestant & Catholic war.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Enjoy your day byeee

Even if no Christian kills a single soul again & Muslim with other religions kill 1million souls daily till manna comes, they can't break the records Christians set.
I'll advice you to do your research.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Enjoy your day byeee

Just the way they hanged him on the cross, he begged for wine, begged why he was forsaken.
And his disciples fled away.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

As it is written in the bible.
Origin of sex slaves.
Tot no sex in Christianity? grin

You don't even have rest of mind grin sorry slave cry
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

Slave, how is Jesus the slave?
According to your Bible.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

Where is your slave bible?
Your white masters must have issued you one.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

Slave, how is Jesus the slave?
According to your Bible.

So the spirit of allah (Jesus) according to quran is now SLAVE? Indeed you're not different from clueless prophet of yours.. Could spirit be Slave? Borrow sense now grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

So the spirit of allah (Jesus) according to quran is now SLAVE? Indeed you're not different from clueless prophet of yours.. Could spirit be Slave? Borrow sense now grin

Don't mind them, confused people
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

But your Bible says so now or is the Bible not the word of God again? grin

Come oh!
- Was it Muslims or Christians that killed over 350,000 innocent souls in twin bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki?
- was it Muslims or Christians that used chemical weapons on innocent Vietnamese?
- was it Muslims or Christians that killed over "6 million" Jews in Europe?
- was it Muslims that trained, equipt & sponsored Osama Bin Ladan with the Talibans to fight against USSR?
- was it Muslims or Christians that sold WMD to both Iraq & Iran to fight the 8 yrs war?
- was it Muslims or Christians that caused unrest in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine etc?
- was it Muslims or Christians that killed Northern Leaders & spared their people during the 1966 coup in Nigeria?
Was it Muslims or Christians that sponsored ISIL with training, logistics, equipment etc to overthrow Assad in Syria just like Gaddafi in Libya?
- was it Muslims or Christians that brought kidnapping of expatriate & fellow Nigerians into the country?
Was it Muslims or Christians that setup strip clubs, brothels in nooks & crannies of this world?
- was it Muslims that killed Jesus on the cross of Calvary?
- were all biblical massacre done by Muslims?

https://truereligiondebate./2008/03/18/which-is-the-most-dangerous-book-on-earth-part-1/

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

Tell the authors of the Bible not me.
I didn't write the Bible.
Philippians 2:5-8 can be expunged just the way you Christians have been doing with other verses & books from the Bible you folks don't like.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Tell the authors of the Bible not me.
I didn't write the Bible.
Philippians 2:5-8 can be expunged just the way you Christians have been doing with other verses & books from the Bible you folks don't like.

Wait, do you go to school at all? Could Spirit be Slave? Very simple question
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Pose such question to the authors of the Bible not me as I did not write a single verse there. grin
- Can spirit sleep? Mark 4:35-41.
- can spirit cry? John 11:35.
- can spirit eat? Mark 2:13-17
Jesus ate, slept & wept.

Philippians 2:5-8 (Jesus a slave).
(Christians are slaves too)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Pose such question to the authors of the Bible not me as I did not write a single verse there. grin
- Can spirit sleep? Mark 4:35-41.
- can spirit cry? John 11:35.
- can spirit eat? Mark 2:13-17
Jesus ate, slept & wept.

Philippians 2:5-8 (Jesus a slave).
(Christians are slaves too)

You this slave again grin since according to quran Jesus is word and spirit of God, the question before you is COULD SPIRIT OF GOD BE SLAVE?? Just answer YES or NO

Stop showcasing the level of your disorder please
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Do Spirits eat?
Hell No!
For Jesus pbuh to eat, sleep, cry, shit, he must be human & not spirit.
We Muslims believe he is a messenger of Allah & not any spirit and Alhamdulillah your Bible just proved & confirmed that.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You this slave again grin since according to quran Jesus is word and spirit of God, the question before you is COULD SPIRIT OF GOD BE SLAVE?? Just answer YES or NO

All messengers of God are servants.
From Adam pbuh down to prophet Muhammad pbuh, no exception.
Christians are all slaves too.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Do Spirits eat?
Hell No!
For Jesus pbuh to eat, sleep, cry, shit, he must be human & not spirit.
We Muslims believe he is a messenger of Allah & not any spirit and Alhamdulillah your Bible just proved & confirmed that.

allah Your god already knew you're clueless and hopeless that's why allah maketh Bible as reference Book for its slaves whenever you're in a state of confusion. Continue showcasing your ignoramus, we are loving it grin

Surah 10:94

So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

(10:94)

Now, if you are in doubt concerning what We
have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Book before you. It is the truth that has come to you from your Lord, so do never become one of those who doubt,

Just stop giving yourself unnecessary HEADACHE day and night grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Do you know why I brought this slave issue up?
You Christians are quick to call people slaves during any discourse else I wouldn't have shown you the the biblical verses that says you & Jesus pbuh are slaves too.
Now that it is confirmed that we are all servants or slaves of the Most High as the case might be, can we move to other issues like the origin of Christianity?

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

All messengers of God are servants.
From Adam pbuh down to prophet Muhammad pbuh, no exception.
Christians are all slaves too.

Who asked you story?

Could Spirit Of God Be SLAVE? Simple YES or NO will solve this grin I am asking you this for the last time.. You this hopeless and clueless slave of allah grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

allah Your god already knew you're clueless and hopeless that's why allah maketh Bible as reference Book for its slaves whenever you're in a state of confusion. Continue showcasing your ignoramus, we are loving it grin

Surah 10:94

So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

(10:94)

Now, if you are in doubt concerning what We
have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Book before you. It is the truth that has come to you from your Lord, so do never become one of those who doubt,

Just stop giving yourself unnecessary HEADACHE day and night grin

Christians good at editing Qur'anic verses for obvious reasons. grin

Just like the portion in Father Zakaria's book that your second posted yesterday that the Egyptian Christian translated LAID to slept with/sex from Arabic to English.
This is the Translation. grin

The way you folks distort your Holy scripture, is how una wan do us? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Who asked you story?

Could Spirit Of God Be SLAVE? Simple YES or NO will solve this grin I am asking you this for the last time.. You this hopeless and clueless slave of allah grin

Its You that should answer that not me. We Muslims never claimed or believed Jesus pbuh was a spirit.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Who asked you story?

More stories sef.

Now in the most Dangerous book on Earth (according to George Bernard Shaw), Rape was first introduced & sanctioned to mankind, Slavery & slave trade, Incest, Racism, sex slaves, gay/lesbianism, Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing etc. So how can a Christian claim innocent or even holier than shaitan?

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Who asked you story?

Should I believe you or Philippians 2:5-8 ?
In fact if servants of God are slaves, every soul that ever liveth is a slave according to the BIBLE.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

In fact if servants of God are slaves, everyone is a slave according to the BIBLE.

Biblical verses to prove my point.
If you don't agree that you are a slave, a word that you love calling others, either denounce Christianity or Change your Creator.
Bunch of free thinkers.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

In fact if servants of God are slaves, every soul that ever liveth is a slave according to the BIBLE.

Common simple question is giving you serious headache, take camel urine okay grin

You're looking for whom to add into your slavery kingdom, quoting from Saudi Arabia made bible you really try slave boy..
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by AgentNairaland(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Its You that should answer that not me. We Muslims never claimed or believed Jesus pbuh was a spirit.

Imagine, so you knoweth more than your god allah? grin just tell me which kind of slave you are?

Quran 4:171

People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him.

Are you saying the author(s) of quran were stupid to have included spirit into that verse? Or allah made a mistake calling him SPIRIT and WORD?

You don't even know your quran and you're here quoting from Saudi Arabia made bible, indeed you're a wasted SLAVE grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau / Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.