Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19141 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Jesus Christ, are you blind or you didn't read the surah at all, PLEASE PRAY TO allah TO RETURN YOUR SIGHT ORGAN...

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

Slave, PLEASE TRY TO READ THE VERSES AGAIN AND SEE BY YOURSELF, I'll show you another verse where allah said you should also kill Christians and Jews, but digest this first

You kept spamming same thing.
Aren't you tired.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

This might help you know yr religion.
Cheers!
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

@ bolded that's you alright.
Perfect description of yourself.

Hey! try to learn yr religion and come back lets have a discourse.
You can always DM me to know what you suppose to know but don't about ur faith.

Who're the people of the book??

You wanna take Surat escaping wave my question... Hehehehehe why must you denial what belongs to Islam?? Do you know the meaning and consequences grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You'll finish Muhammad and allah this morning grin WHO ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK??

So you believe in Britannica more than your own Islamic site, it's finish for you sincerely... You're a b@stard slave then for NOT having trust in what belongs to Islam

So you believe "Islamic site" more than the origin of yr faith (the West)?
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Who're the people of the book??

You wanna take Surat escaping wave my question... Hehehehehe why must you denial what belongs to Islam?? Do you know the meaning and consequences grin

Maybe. Dt. 20:16-17; Dt. 20:18; cf. Ex. 23:33 belongs to Islam as well.

For those cities inside the Promised Land, i.e., “the cities of these people that the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance,” Moses told the people that “you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall utterly destroy them . . . as the Lord your God has commanded” (Dt. 20:16-17).  Included would be women and children, as well as the animals that they sacrificed to their gods, so “that they may teach not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices, and so to sin against the Lord your God” (Dt. 20:18; cf. Ex. 23:33).

Peaceful religion indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

You kept spamming same thing.
Aren't you tired.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

This might help you know yr religion.
Cheers!

I thought you're blind to see where it's written therein that you should kill the polytheists that's why I repeated it over and over

Now look at these verses

Quran 9:123 – “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers (Christians and Jews) who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

Quran 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the latter day and who do not forbid
what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden and who do not adopt Islam, (even if they are) of the People of the Book - [fight] until they humbly pay the Jizyah and have been subdued."

Who are the people of the book allah said you should kill here grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
princemillla:

Where was Chrisian mentioned as the kafir.... The mention of christian as the target has already sold u out.

Anyway our interpretation is different. U can be a Muslim and still be kafir

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/cms/lib/NC01001395/Centricity/Domain/6742/Crusades%2520powerpoint.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_lIfC84PpAhULahQKHf21BoAQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1_yjekrwFdEoCNKPLqnGFS
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Maybe. Dt. 20:16-17; Dt. 20:18; cf. Ex. 23:33 belongs to Islam as well.

For those cities inside the Promised Land, i.e., “the cities of these people that the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance,” Moses told the people that “you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall utterly destroy them . . . as the Lord your God has commanded” (Dt. 20:16-17).  Included would be women and children, as well as the animals that they sacrificed to their gods, so “that they may teach not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices, and so to sin against the Lord your God” (Dt. 20:18; cf. Ex. 23:33).

Peaceful religion indeed.

Ohhh my God, you never show me Kill MUSLIM... Please put more effort on google.com you'll see where it's written in Bible that KILL MUSLIMS grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

So you believe "Islamic site" more than the origin of yr faith (the West)?

Hahahahaha I'm using the same site including your quran and hadith to let you know the real thing allah was and the type of religion Muhammad brought you with the way you must kiss, cycling and worship the black stone of kaaba ur god allah refer to as SHRINE ..
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Ohhh my God, you never show me Kill MUSLIM... Please put more effort on google.com you'll see where it's written in Bible that KILL MUSLIMS grin

Are they resurrecting the occupants BTW Sinai & Canaan
Are the occupants Christians

Please don't be clever by half.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahahaha I'm using the same site including your quran and hadith to let you know the real thing allah was and the type of religion Muhammad brought you with the way you must kiss, cycling and worship the black stone of kaaba ur god allah refer to as SHRINE ..

You are not using the Qur'an or hadiths mind you.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I believe you understand moses was worshipping the same black stone you refer to as shrine.

◄ Numbers 16:4 ►
 SUM   PIC   XRF   DEV   STU 
Verse  (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
When Moses heard this, he fell facedown.

New Living Translation
When Moses heard what they were saying, he fell face down on the ground.

English Standard Version
When Moses heard it, he fell on his face.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Here Jesus too prayed to same stone AKA shrine
◄ Matthew 26:39 ►
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

New Living Translation
He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”

English Standard Version
And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

Berean Study Bible
Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Genesis 17:3
Verse Concepts
Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying,
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

And what does the Bible say about washing before prayer?

“Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed his clothes, he went into the house of the LORD and worshiped. Then he went to his own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate.” [2 Samuel 12:20]

“And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet. They washed whenever they went into the tent of the congregation or approached the altar, they washed, as the LORD commanded Moses.” [Exodus 40:31-32]

“Then the LORD said to Moses, “Make a bronze basin, with its bronze stand, for washing. Place it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water in it. Aaron and his sons are to wash their hands and feet with water from it.” [Exodus 30:17-19]
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Prior to the prophethood of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), the correct Qiblah was towards Jerusalem as was observed by previous prophets.

“… he (Daniel) went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.” [Daniel 6:10]
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Prostration (Sujud)
When Muslims perform the daily prayer “Salah”, they bow down in prostration to God, displaying their submission to God. They touch the ground with their forehead and the tip of their nose.

Allah says in the Quran,

“O YOU WHO HAVE BELIEVED, BOW AND PROSTRATE AND WORSHIP YOUR LORD AND DO GOOD – THAT YOU MAY SUCCEED.” [NOBLE QURAN 22:77]

So, what does the Bible have to say?

“They (the angels) fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God” [Revelation 7:11]

“Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed…” [Matt 26:39]

“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker” [Psalm 95:6]

“Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground.” [Judges 13:20]

“When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, ‘The LORD–he is God! The LORD–he is God!'” [I Kings 18:39]

“So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bent down to the ground and put his face between his knees.” [I Kings 18:42]

“Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD.” [2 Chronicles 20:18]

“They knelt on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave thanks to the LORD, saying, “He is good; his love endures forever.” [2 Chronicles 7:3]

“Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.” [Nehemiah 8:6]

“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped” [Joshua 5:14]

“And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.” [Exodus 34:8]

“When Abraham’s servant heard their words, he bowed himself to the ground before the LORD.” [Genesis 24:52]

According to some of you, they are all head slammers.
Glory be to God to know yr religion & scripture.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I thought you're blind to see where it's written therein that you should kill the polytheists that's why I repeated it over and over

Now look at these verses

Quran 9:123 – “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers (Christians and Jews) who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

Quran 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the latter day and who do not forbid
what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden and who do not adopt Islam, (even if they are) of the People of the Book - [fight] until they humbly pay the Jizyah and have been subdued."

Continue to twist the translation to whatever u want.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Now look at these verses

https://www.muslim.org/islam/anwarqur/ch109.htm

The above link will tell you about unbelivers, kafir/Idolators/polytheists. The links talk about a surah on kafirs, how to mind ones religion & allow others do same. What you have been having sleepless nights on as if you found a cure to covid-19 (Surah 9), arose as the Polytheists broke treatise on peaceful coexistence.

The Jews and Christians are referred to people of the book, while unbelievers/polytheists and Idolators are known as Kafirs throughout the Holy Qur'an
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

https://www.muslim.org/islam/anwarqur/ch109.htm

The above link will tell you about unbelivers, kafir/Idolators/polytheists. The links talk about a surah on kafirs, how to mind ones religion & allow others do same. What you have been having sleepless nights on as if you found a cure to covid-19 (Surah 9), arose as the Polytheists broke treatise on peaceful coexistence.

The Jews and Christians are referred to people of the book, while unbelievers/polytheists and Idolators are known as Kafirs.

So you agree with allah that people of the book are Christians and Jews.. we're getting there.. Now you said your god allah is merciful and gracious instead to preach repentance for people of the book you're fighting and killing them.. Please say the truth, does this bloody act make sense, killing and fighting Christians and Jews??
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Continue to twist the translation to whatever u want.

Now that you've succumb on the fact that people of the book are Christians and Jews in which allah ur merciless god said you should kill, I don't need further explanation from you again
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Prostration (Sujud)
When Muslims perform the daily prayer “Salah”, they bow down in prostration to God, displaying their submission to God. They touch the ground with their forehead and the tip of their nose.

Allah says in the Quran,

“O YOU WHO HAVE BELIEVED, BOW AND PROSTRATE AND WORSHIP YOUR LORD AND DO GOOD – THAT YOU MAY SUCCEED.” [NOBLE QURAN 22:77]

So, what does the Bible have to say?

“They (the angels) fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God” [Revelation 7:11]

“Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed…” [Matt 26:39]

“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker” [Psalm 95:6]

“Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground.” [Judges 13:20]

“When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, ‘The LORD–he is God! The LORD–he is God!'” [I Kings 18:39]

“So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bent down to the ground and put his face between his knees.” [I Kings 18:42]

“Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD.” [2 Chronicles 20:18]

“They knelt on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave thanks to the LORD, saying, “He is good; his love endures forever.” [2 Chronicles 7:3]

“Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.” [Nehemiah 8:6]

“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped” [Joshua 5:14]

“And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.” [Exodus 34:8]

“When Abraham’s servant heard their words, he bowed himself to the ground before the LORD.” [Genesis 24:52]

According to some of you, they are all head slammers.
Glory be to God to know yr religion & scripture.

What am I saying what are you saying, I SAID YOU'RE CYCLING, KISSING AND WORSHIPPING THE SHRINE OF KAABA, what are you telling me?? hope CAMEL URINE is at your doorstep??

No more explanation from you, you've agreed with allah that you should fight and kill people of the book, so enjoy your day
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Prior to the prophethood of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), the correct Qiblah was towards Jerusalem as was observed by previous prophets.

Who among the previous prophet kiss, bow and worship kaaba the SHRINE grin

Xposed2020:

“… he (Daniel) went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.” [Daniel 6:10]

See, the question is show me where it's written in Bible that KILL Muslim but since google.com is not able to help you out and you've agreed with allah that you should fight and kill people of the book, enjoy your 1-0-1 fasting
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Ohhh okay, from your own definition are you now saying you accept Jesus Christ as your God?? Because do you remember the concept of TRINITY that's giving allah, Muhammad, your imams, Sheikh, alfas, heart attack and serious headache
How
When he didn't send himself.

“And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, ‘Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.'” [John 11:41-42]

But Jesus also said. . .

i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]

(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Who among the previous prophet kiss, bow and worship kaaba the SHRINE grin

See, the question is show me where it's written in Bible that KILL Muslim but since google.com is not able to help you out and you've agreed with allah that you should fight and kill people of the book, enjoy your 1-0-1 fasting

Thanks.
I don't need to show you, likewise no place in the Qur'an says KILL CHRISTIANS.
but I guess those genocide committed in the bible was for who and against subhumans.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

And what does the Bible say about washing before prayer?

“Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed his clothes, he went into the house of the LORD and worshiped. Then he went to his own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate.” [2 Samuel 12:20]

Slave, but why disgracing allah, Muhammad and Islam here?? Why just tell me...

So you want to associate King David to your RELIGION OF KETTLE right grin Ohh my God

See King David never carry KETTLE talkless of observing ABLUTION before praying.. You too read the verse very well, or do you have problem with English sentences?? you know this is not Arabic grin

Xposed2020:

“And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet. They washed whenever they went into the tent of the congregation or approached the altar, they washed, as the LORD commanded Moses.” [Exodus 40:31-32]

Were you told they went straight to Masjid facing the direction of kaaba the shrine and praying?? Please borrow sense

“Then the LORD said to Moses, “Make a bronze basin, with its bronze stand, for washing. Place it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water in it. Aaron and his sons are to wash their hands and feet with water from it.” [Exodus 30:17-19][/quote]

You want to associate Bible to your Religion of Kettle isn't it?? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Genesis 17:3
Verse Concepts
Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying,

Make sense locate you.. Amen

So Abraham that felt on his face observed ABLUTION right, you're just looking for way to wave my question, now since it's not written in Bible that we should kill Muslim, now ask yourself why is ur god allah that blo0dy
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Here Jesus too prayed to same stone AKA shrine
◄ Matthew 26:39 ►
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

New Living Translation
He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”

English Standard Version
And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

Berean Study Bible
Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”

Who asked you all these, show me Kill Muslims as seen in Bible, or from what you've shown so far my God never commanded us to kill you people from Religion of Kettle
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
9. Surah At-Taubah (The Repentance)
1. Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger () to those of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), with whom you made a treaty.

2. So travel freely (O Mushrikun - see V.2:105) for four months (as you will) throughout the land, but know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah, and Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.

9. Surah At-Taubah (The Repentance)
1. Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger () to those of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), with whom you made a treaty.

2. So travel freely (O Mushrikun - see V.2:105) for four months (as you will) throughout the land, but know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah, and Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.

3. And a declaration from Allah and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islamic calendar) that Allah is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikun) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah. And give tidings (O Muhammad ) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve.

4. Except those of the Mushrikun with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves Al- Mattaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

6. And if anyone of the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) seeks your protection then grant him protection, so that he may hear the Word of Allah (the Qur'an), and then escort him to where he can be secure, that is because they are men who know not.

7. How can there be a covenant with Allah and with His Messenger for the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) except those with whom you made a covenant near Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah)? So long, as they are true to you, stand you true to them. Verily, Allah loves Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

8. How (can there be such a covenant with them) that when you are overpowered by them, they regard not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant with you? With (good words from) their mouths they please you, but their hearts are averse to you, and most of them are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

9. They have purchased with the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah a little gain, and they hindered men from His Way; evil indeed is that which they used to do.

10. With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors.

11. But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know.

12. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions).

This is the same surah you twisted as if you got Covid-19 cure. Nowhere I repeat nowhere was the word Christians mentioned even once.
Mind you, I know my religion more than you knowing yes.

3. And a declaration from Allah and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islamic calendar) that Allah is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikun) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah. And give tidings (O Muhammad ) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve.

4. Except those of the Mushrikun with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves Al- Mattaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

6. And if anyone of the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) seeks your protection then grant him protection, so that he may hear the Word of Allah (the Qur'an), and then escort him to where he can be secure, that is because they are men who know not.

7. How can there be a covenant with Allah and with His Messenger for the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) except those with whom you made a covenant near Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah)? So long, as they are true to you, stand you true to them. Verily, Allah loves Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

8. How (can there be such a covenant with them) that when you are overpowered by them, they regard not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant with you? With (good words from) their mouths they please you, but their hearts are averse to you, and most of them are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

9. They have purchased with the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah a little gain, and they hindered men from His Way; evil indeed is that which they used to do.

10. With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors.

11. But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know.

12. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions).

This is the same surah you twisted as if you got Covid-19 cure. Nowhere I repeat nowhere was the word Christians mentioned even once.
Mind you, I know my religion more than you knowing yes.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

I believe you understand moses was worshipping the same black stone you refer to as shrine.

◄ Numbers 16:4 ►
When Moses heard this, he fell facedown.

New Living Translation
When Moses heard what they were saying, he fell face down on the ground.

English Standard Version
When Moses heard it, he fell on his face.

Nawa oooo, the state of your dilemma needs Muhammad and allah's intervention angry
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

You are not using the Qur'an or hadiths mind you.

So from those killing Verses that I shown you where allah said you should fight and kill people of the people is from War manual book of allah and not quran right?? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Are they resurrecting the occupants BTW Sinai & Canaan
Are the occupants Christians

Please don't be clever by half.

So the occupants are MUSLIMS right?? Mehnn this is where you finish the whole thing grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Thanks.
I don't need to show you, likewise no place in the Qur'an says KILL CHRISTIANS.
but I guess those genocide committed in the bible was for who and against subhumans.

Hahahahaha but it said you should kill and fight people of the book which you admitted that the people are Christians And Jews, are you now confused again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Angela Merkel Set To Visit Nigeria, Other West African Nations On Wednesday / PDP Reacts To The Suspension Of Onnoghen By Buhari / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.