Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income (782 Views)

24 Side Hustle Ideas For Making Money In Your Spare Time (2024) / 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss / Make 100k Monthly With Your Spare Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Laid Off Or Locked Down?

What if you could turn some of your free time into passive income from home?

Worried About The Bills?

What if you could consistently make $100, $200 or more each day from your computer?

Not Sure When Or IF You’ll Get Your Job Back?

What if you had the financial freedom to decide on your own terms?

More money is being spent online than ever, creating unlimited opportunity for at-home marketers.

Desperate Times Call For
COMMON SENSE Measures
Current world events are scarier than the movies.
Covid-19 isn’t just a nightmare, it’s a real life horror story.

Like everyone else, our lives have been massively disrupted by the pandemic.
However, in one way we’re very fortunate:

Of all the things we have to worry about, money isn’t one of them.

With established online businesses, our incomes are secure even during the
strictest lockdowns.

The crisis has reminded everyone that there are things WAY more important than money … but at times like these it can be used for good.

Thanks to the 5 to 6 figure monthly incomes we each make online, we can help
keep our loved ones secure in these uncertain times.

Sadly, due to circumstances beyond their control, many people can’t do the same.

Before you begin to go through this report, I want you to know something important.
In fact, I want you to know that contrary to public opinion about the state of the Nigeria economy.
What I want you to know is this…
“THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY FOR ALL WHO
DESIRE IN THIS COUNTRY”
And when I say enough money, I mean millions and
billions.
“If you are the type that your bank account
is showing insufficient funds or you are not
financially stable, you can’t take care of
your family and can’t afford the basic things you need, the reason is because you
either don’t know this truth or you just
don’t know where the money is or how to
get it”
And that’s why I created this thread...
Within the next few pages, I will take you through 5 little known but proven and highly profitable businesses that can make you anything from N500,000 to N1m or even N10m a month.
Apart from that, they do not need much money for you to get started.
And they are highly profitable too.
This thread will introduce you to each of these
businesses and what to do if you are interested in any of them.
It is now left for you to go ahead and work on them.
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
We shall soon find out lol

Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
1. SELL INFORMATION BASED PRODUCTS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH
INFORMATION MARKETING
I don't know if you have heard about selling
information-based products before or what you
think about it. But here is the truth.
Marketing and selling information-based product can give a whole lot of money you never dreamt of having this year. The information-based market is a huge market that anyone can take advantage of.
Why?
The world gets complex by the day. Change is the only constant in this world we live in.
In the words of Eric Wahl “look around. Is
anything truly reliable? Weather patterns surprise us. New people pop into our lives and old friends disappear. Market shifts without warning. Competition rises up when we least expect it. What works well today might not work at all tomorrow.
What we know today could be dead wrong
tomorrow”
Climate change, sickness outbreaks (corona virus) increase in divorce rate, depression in the worldpeople from time to time need help with figuring out a lot of things.
And the good part is that schools can't keep up.
So, the demand for good and helpful information keep rising which creates a huge opportunity for you and me.
Here is what I am trying to say:
> What university course can teach you how to sell on YouTube?
> What about how to sell online with webinars?
> What about how to handle a cheating spouse?
> What about how to successfully migrate and
work in Canada or other countries?
> Or what about how to lose weight as a man or
woman?
These are just 5 out of thousands of information topics that sell like hot cake on the internet.
information marketing is a great way to make
money online with little or no money. YES, you
heard that right!

Selling information online is what my mentor Mr. Toyin call “The lazy man's way to riches” and that is because with a well written information product and if marketed the right way, you can have only N15,500 in your bank account right now, no business, no employee, no house of your own
But with just a simple information product and a good way to market it, that N15,500 could easily become N300,000 at least within 20 days. marketing and selling information products can help you start earning lots of money while helping others in a big way.
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
NOTE: Despite the fact that selling information is can bring in a lot of money, the truth is that not all types of information will make you money.

You can't just pick any topic, create an information product on it and expect it to sell.

No. It doesn't work that way.

What exactly is info marketing…

have you ever purchased an eBook or a video
training course online? those are examples of
information products.
for example, if you were an expert on how to train dogs, you could write an eBook on dog training techniques. you can also create a video training series on how to train a dog.
once you create these information products, you would then market and sell the products to people who need to learn how to train a dog. with information marketing, you make money by selling information created by you!
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
THE MONEY-MAKING INFO MARKETS
Based on what I explained earlier, the big areas
where most information are sold are...
Topics relating to:
- Finances, Business, Making Money, Investing
- Health, Weight Loss, Beauty, Fertility, Sexual
issues
- Dating, Marriage, Relationships, Sex
Under each of these categories, there are thousands of topics that you can work on and make a lot of money from.

e.g

Let's take business for instance.
Under business, you can have marketing and other sub categories like management, hiring etc.
Even under marketing, you can still have several
sub categories again like social media marketing, video marketing, SMS marketing etc.
And under social media marketing, there are other sub categories again like:
- Facebook marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- YouTube marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Etc.
Under Facebook marketing, you can even have sub categories again like:
- FB video marketing
- FB chatbot marketing
- FB group marketing
- Etc.
These lists keep getting bigger every day.
NOW TO a BIG QUESTION:
=> Can one make big money from selling
information?
Its depends on your view of what big money is,
But I tell you the revenue in the business is so huge that you can make between #500,000 to #1m within a week if you get your strategy right.

Some shallow-minded people will read this and say
– LIAR or SCAM!
Just like some people will insist that no one can
make N1.5m in 20-30 days.
Well, I am not writing this for such people.
I am writing this for the few who will believe and take action.
I am not saying your results will be like the ones I just talked about as a beginner.
I am only throwing these numbers around so that you can realize that this is no Child's play.
There are other big guys like Eben Pagan who
makes $20m - $30m a year with his own
Information business
My mentor's mentor Rich lol built an information- based business that made $7m online within the first 3 months.
Mind you, $7m is the same thing as N2.45Billion And he made that within 3 months selling information
The new business eventually went on to generate $20m within the first 1 year.
Let me not even talk about another information-
based business that now makes $1 Billion a year.
That is not a typo. That is Capital B for Billion.
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
LET ME CONCLUDE:

Making money from selling information is mostly about 3 steps:
(1) Start by deciding on a topic that people will buy
(2) Package or Create the information into a
product
(3) Create a System to market the information
product
--
Today, you can sell information in various formats:
- You can sell it as a simple eBook in PDF format
- You can sell it as a video
- You can sell it as a full-blown course
- You can sell it as an audio
- You can sell it as a webinar, seminar or
Teleseminar
- You can sell it as coaching
- You can sell it as a membership content
As a learner, one of the fastest and easiest ways to get started with this business is by creating and selling your information products as simple reports.
And that is because you can get it started without the need for a lot of capital or resources.
That is actually how I started.
That is how most of my students started.

Let see what a guru has to say...

If you are not aware..

Oloye Akin Alabi.. The CEO of Nairabet and Hon. Of the house of representative started with selling information based products.

And this is what he has to say..

"In this day and age where we have got awesome technology online for free, starting something profitable does not need to cost money. i talk about information marketing a lot. that is a business that does not require money"

- Akin Alabi (CEO Nairabet) and Author "Small Business Big Money"
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
I will answer questions now.. Before I proceed to the other businesses

1 Like

Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by Thazard(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Smartaphyl you are awesome.

Following
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by oluplus(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm here
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks.. I welcome you

Thazard:
Smartaphyl you are awesome.

Following
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
You r sighted sir

oluplus:
I'm here
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys, hope you are all holding up in this lockdown... Before I proceed to business model no 2... I would like to share a write up by a real estate giant and because I believe a lot of us have learnt a lot on nairaland and in other places too but have not been able to start.. This is for you..

*SATURDAY MOTIVATION*

*HOW QUICKLY DO YOU IMPLEMENT AND TAKE ACTION ON THE THINGS YOU LEARN*

*Written By Dr Laide Okubena*

This is called the Speed of Implementation.

This is one of the Number Reasons why we have Success Stories and Failure Stories.

This is why we have Top Selling Guys and We also have people who wonder how did it all happen ?

People who are seeing incredible results.

Successful People implement and take action faster than those who fail or people who struggle to create results.

Those of you feeling stuck in your business.

This is why you wait too long to take action. You learn something and you seat there and wait and wait.

You are constantly waiting for the perfect time , to feel motivated .

You waiting for too long to take action.

If you can take action faster than most People do , you have to implement even when you are scared.

Even when you are not even sure if it is the right to do.

When you learn courses or do online courses at home, do you wait to get motivated and waiting for the perfect time to implement what you have learnt.

While the Same Person who has the same challenges that you do , has kids also, same location or even much more than you and has a Job and everything you gave as an Excuse as to why you can't do them.

Are doing it despite those things they taking Action right away even they feel sacred or even doubtful and those are the ones that are seeing results.

You can decrease the amount of time when you learnt learn something and the amount you take action it will change your life.

When you look back at all those Successful , who everyone looks at that is successful , they implement faster than people who are not getting results.

They are not afraid to fail, successful people learn by failing forward.

You have got to start taking action faster, when you start to feel doubt , you start to doubt yourself.

Is this the right thing to do , we start to doubt ourselves and we slip into that negative thinking.

The Cure for doubt is that you need to implement faster.

It is not seating around that cannot solve the problem, the solution to doubt is taking action.

The Moment you take action faster you get clarity on to the right part.

A lot of you struggle with motivation, if you wait to be motivated you will not be successful.

Motivation shows on the other side of taking action.

The Moment you take Action.

You have to emotionally mature to be Successful.

This is why the speed of Implementation is Important.

Some of you are going to be making Decisions that will completely change your life and career and business this Pandemic Period when you take action.

This is the time you have to stop telling yourself lies ��‍♂️

That you don't have gifts , guts or the ability to do what it takes to get results.

Many of you have delayed your success due to this habit.

What is it going to cost to be in the same place.

This is the moment to say enough is enough and Start Implementation and make Life changing decisions today.

*Question of the day*

1.What are the new things you have learnt during this lockdown season and how many of them have you implemented or taken action on?

2. Are you aware some people have gotten results with same information and knowledge you already have just because they took Action and implemented where you didn't take action on?

Thanks for your attention and stay safe and stay productive.
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
NO 2.. REAL ESTATE MARKETING

Maybe business model No. 1 is not your thing, you are not interested in stuffs like that. WELL,
No problem. You might just like this one.
Real estate marketing simply means making
commissions by marketing real estate properties.
Like lands and houses.
And NO!
I am not talking about doing it like the local and
overly broke house agents you see around.
Things are changing and there is a new game to
this especially with the internet.
Basically, this is how it works.
You sign up with one of the real estate firms who are reputable and have being around for some time.

Signing up gives you access to their marketing
training so that you can learn how to sell their
properties.
They also have a way to track all sales coming in from various marketers.
They call them realtors.
And sometimes, they have a system where you can bring in other people to work for the company and you make some commissions on each property that is sold by those people you brought in. (This part is not compulsory but it is just an additional way for you to earn more money)
Let me explain better with figures.
Most real estate companies sell houses or lands where you get 15% commissions on each sale. let's work with that.
So, let's say you sign up with a real estate company and you help them to sell only 3 plots of land a month.
Let's say one plot is N1m only
That gives you a commission of N150k per plot
And N450k income (3 x N150k) for that month
Sounds great right!.
So, you post about it on your Facebook or twitter wall.
Then about 20 people show interest.

Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
So, you invite them to a small event or a Skype
call. You explain how the whole thing works and 5 of them decide to sign up under you
They get trained by the company plus you also
show them how you are able to get sales.
So, they all go out.
Let's say just 2 of them get serious (because most people are lazy)
In the next month, the 2 of them sold 5 plots
altogether.
Let's just say you improved and sold 4 plots of land this month making you N600,000
Because you are the one who brought in the 2
people who sold 5 plots, the company decides to pay you 5% commissions.
So, you get paid N250,000 as extra commissions which brings your total commissions for that month to N850,000
And the good part is that - You can work with as
many real estate firms that you want
PLUS...you work at your own schedule and time
All the real estate companies are concerned about is you bringing them sales.
Now, don't get me wrong.
I am not saying you will easily make N850k a
month in commissions.

I am just telling you what is easily possible based on what I have seen.
There are many broke realtors in town (Realtors is what they call people who market real estate)
They dress in fine suit and when you ask them:
"What do you do?
They proudly say with a grin on their face- "I am a realtor"
Meanwhile, they haven't sold a single property in the last 8 months because they don't know how to market.
They forget that their major task is to market real estate.

What you need to get your real estate marketing
career started:

(1)The right skills accompanied with the drive to be willing to do the work.
(2) Sign up with a real estate company (or more) that has a good system for their marketers.
(3) Create your own marketing system based on what you learnt from the company and what you can learn from digital marketers like me smiley
(4) Go out and make HUGE sales.
Signing up and joining a real estate company
doesn’t bring the money.
They won't pay you for that.
Your main work is to market and bring sales.
That is when you get paid.

Most of the real estate companies who do this are in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, few are in Ogun and Ibadan.

If you are interested in this opportunity, I can
introduce you to one of the real estate companies with a solid system in place.
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Affiliate Marketing Masterclass

Learn How To Make Money With Affiliate Program… This Is The Fastest Way To Earning Money Online!

Here, all you need is your laptop, your internet and deep knowledge on how affiliate marketing works.

And in this masterclass, you'll learn how it works and how to even make reoccurring income from affiliate marketing business.

Drop number if you are interested
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
WordPress Website Development Masterclass

This masterclass will teach you how to design elegant and efficient websites using WordPress easily. All You Need To Launch Your Website And Go Live.

What you will learn..
build websites using this powerful tool – WordPress.
Install WordPress instantly or manually.
Do after installation cleanups and basic settings configuration.
Etc..
Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Questions will be answered now... If you are following this thread say HI

Re: THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income by smartaphyl(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Learning how to market and sell online is not a skill that you can learn in any university (at least for now) – You will have to learn it from books,
courses, workshops, coaching etc
The good news is that you do not have to be a pro at selling online before
you can get started. When I really got started , I didn't
know 80% of what I now know today about selling and marketing online

But if you are the serious type which I hope you are, you should be willing
to learn all you can about selling online because the more you know how
to sell, the more money you keep making and the very good part is that
you can totally bullet-proof yourself from been broke.
So, from what I have said about internet businesses, I now want to
summarize and tell you that all online businesses need the following
elements so that they can successfully operate:
1. They need 1 or more products and services that they are selling.
2. They need a website to sell it.
3. They need a sales system to sell it
4. They need to advertise it.
5. They need a way to provide customer care and support to their
customers.
6. And they need a way to deliver the products and services to the
customers.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Now N390 On Google, Up From N360 / What Profitable Business To Start With 3.5 Million Naira / Has Anyone Used Nigerian Dollar Account To Receive Money Through Transferwise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.