Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (60686 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Boyohhh: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:
You seized this rice telling us they were not good, but you distributed the same rice to be consumed by the people..

This govt is wicked ehhhh
For crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by blowjohn(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me

Wht if he returns it quietly, then federal government turns around to say he rejected them and that the rice was good?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by HeavenShield: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:
You seized this rice telling us they were not good, but you distributed the same rice to be consumed by the people..

This govt is wicked ehhhh
Satanic Govt.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Sniper101(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
that reminds me...

Where are the 13,241 trailer loads of rice the FGN directed the Nigeria Custom Service to distribute to states in Nigeria undecided
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Kfed4ril(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I must not reason or support your party to look responsible

I don’t tolerate thrash

Must he make noise about it ?

Return if you want to return Abc.

Is he the only one ?

This same expired rice was shared to Lagos, Ogun and osun state, and the went ahead to share it to their citizens all cos of politics, Makinde refused and you’re here playing talking trash,
This same rice customs initially told us were expired so why did they still share it? Isn’t that wickedness?

I thought you were coming back to your senses, alas it was because you hadn’t received your BMC allowance so that was your way of protesting,

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Temysteve(m): 12:57am On Apr 26, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Audio governor at it again.

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

such a senseless beung
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Temysteve(m): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it
its very important he announce to the public, so that there won't any form of accusation concerning theft or laying embargo on the food items
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Bumcious: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me
One thing I want you to get straight is that this so called Rice was announced that it has being given to the Oyo state government if the governor received and returned quietly don't you think people will feel there Rice has being diverted? Nigerians let's grow up and wise up, we should stop biting ourselves for people that care less for me and you.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by sultaan(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2020
I can't believe oyo state will reject they local rice FG sent to them.
The government had created a million rice farmer through it program and that is why we banned importation.

Coro is a heavy wind that has blown the yansh of fowl open.

All the palliatives our people collected during election go see us through these hard times
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by MrPolitics: 2:43am On Apr 26, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

To seyi everything is politics

If customs failed in checking and nafdac also did

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

He should certify the good ones and destroy the bad ones, but if he should come out tomorrow and say “FG have us 2k bags of rice, 200 was good, 1800 was bad and we destroyed it” it’s you people that will also say he looted the rice

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by gbodimowo(m): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?

this isn't noise making. its called accountability. be well aware that a lot of people knows about the rice given to OYSG by FG, don't you think they'd be wondering what happened to it, when its not being distributed. what the OYSG did is totally right, carrying everybody along and also exposing the wickedness of the FG...

I hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Animalhealth: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

Bros if you Sabi wetin to talk abeg just view and pass, you are quick to criticize him, the one in aso rock that didn't do anything you've been blinded to see that? No be the governor hold your umbilical cord oh

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by lexy2014: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5819161/ondo-rejects-expired-palliative-rice

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Skodiswayze(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=88823230]The rice was seized by the customs

Mumu,
Oya check it out
"Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG"
What do you have to do say about this?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Skodiswayze(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Mumu,
Oya check it out
What do you have to do say about this
?
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Skodiswayze(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it

Mumu,
Oya check it out

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Skodiswayze(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
oluwadabira111:
You are on point bro seyi is an audio governor

Mumu,
Oya check it out

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Stephendeals: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?
https://punchng.com/ondo-rejects-expired-fgs-palliative-rice/

People like you have been confused and made irrational by hatred and bias, what say you now that Ondo state rejected the rice for its bad quality also
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by lexy2014: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2020
handie:

This is also politics abi?

https://punchng.com/ondo-rejects-expired-fgs-palliative-rice/
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by xtianxtian(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
But when Governor Wike rejected the 1800 bags of rice from FG,cos it has expired you guys said he was fighting FG.

FG is very wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.