Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff (68813 Views)

NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
teadrake:
Trouble is looming or trouble is here already.

More sack is on the way, is not a curse but reality.

Partial lockdown is the way to go because our economy can not withstand additional lockdown.
Anyway how many communities observe the present lockdown? Meaning our cases will continue to increase and more people will die.

What about health issues worse than covid 19 from eating and drinking polluted water and food.

And Security i hope we do not have unrest in the nation that can lead to a revolution.

Our government have to be proactive and reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by lekspot01(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
abdulkayus:

There is stable electricity pls. In my location now, we are having nothing less than 23 hours of electricity and 24 hours most time.

He's actually talking about Nigeria and not better courtry you are
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Glink2018(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
All these private firm workers should be expecting sack at the end of this lockdown
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
How do they want people to survive during this lockdown?Well that's one of the dangers of working in a private company.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Miracle1991: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
This are the people that are praying we should not get stable electricity.
Atiku God don catch you. Your supporters were celebrating the death of Abba kyari because he went to deliberate with Germany and United kingdom on how we will get stable electricity.
Buhari will raise another Abba kyari that will make sure we get stable electricity. Atiku, your selfish business will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Afritop(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Atiku lost a lot during the election so it's understandable why he is taking this action

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Modsfav: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Make oluwa just help us wipe away this virus
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by NaijadrivaCars: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Na Mikano and co no go let Nigeria get 24hrs light.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by micflo28(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Let dangote sack so the zombies will feel the effect of voting the wrong person into power

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
this what happens when nepa gives you 20 hours of light in this ccovid lockdown. nobody needs generator again because inverter will cover the 4 hours of no light. which tells me it is the generator cabals that pay for nepa not to give us light because they will run ou tof business like this mikano is now running out of business and sacking its workers lmao

Lol
So people who run tiger generator are now Mikanos clients cheesy grin cheesy grin
90 percent of their clients are companies
Most of which are not running Gen as we speak

5 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by DesignHave: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2020
frankson1:

Sir, this have nothing to do with who was and wasn't voted for.
There is a pandemic that is affecting the world currently. 22 million Americans are jobless. Lots of companies have been sacking their staffs.
If the person who you wanted to be the President was the President he wouldn't have stopped any company from sacking their staffs.

We need vaccine... And very quickly because things will only get worse.

Let's get somethings right for once.

That's cool. I hear you.
I just believe that there are the things the Government should be able to do for its citizens.

We are under lockdown yet the PHED people are still coming with ladders to disconnect power that we don't even see.
Where is one supposed to get the funds from?

In a country that BVN was made compulsory for every citizen, why aren't they using the same information to attend to the needs of Nigerians?
Any amount can go a long way during this period my brother.

And I'm not saying we should have voted Atiku oh. far from that. I'm saying we should be able to vote for a sound person.
There were way more sound and intelligent persons but we decided to make it a Party System in which 2 parties contested.

Abeg we go school for this country na. Wetin we dey carry am do?

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by pixey(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
this what happens when nepa gives you 20 hours of light in this ccovid lockdown. nobody needs generator again because inverter will cover the 4 hours of no light. which tells me it is the generator cabals that pay for nepa not to give us light because they will run ou tof business like this mikano is now running out of business and sacking its workers lmao
Too much sense flowing in your veins.Exactly! For a business to move demand must flow.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by lekki1444: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol
So people who run tiger generator are now Mikanos clients cheesy grin cheesy grin
90 percent of their clients are companies
Most of which are not running Gen as we speak
you are sorely wrong if you think most of mikano clients are companies. come to lekki here every house has a mikano generator. the medium sized ones that put out about 15-30 kva
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by lekki1444: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
pixey:
Too much sense flowing in your veins.Exactly! For a business to move demand must flow.
you have said it all my brother. nothing to be added
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by akin9ja78(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Go get your own brand
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Chatflick(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
faithfull18:

Which Forex is that, where you lose more than you gain.
If you don't know how to trade abi... Better kill that mindset
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Okoroawusa: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
DesignHave:

This pandemic is sure going to cost more people their jobs.

The main issue is that there's no way to help them out during this period. No way.
Every Nigerian is on their own and it's really sad.

I'm just glad this is opening the eyes of Nigerians to how our voting decisions and indecisions have a long term effect.
Just Sad embarassed
Na your voting decision fold Mikano?

Wow!... that nice
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by mceze(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Abeyjide:

my employer just paid my increased salary as promised. i pray covid 19 leave our land for things to go back normal and better.

Congrats!
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Okoroawusa: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2020
DesignHave:

That's cool. I hear you.
I just believe that there are the things the Government should be able to do for its citizens.

We are under lockdown yet the PHED people are still coming with ladders to disconnect power that we don't even see.
Where is one supposed to get the funds from?

In a country that BVN was made compulsory for every citizen, why aren't they using the same information to attend to the needs of Nigerians?
Any amount can go a long way during this period my brother.

And I'm not saying we should have voted Atiku oh. far from that. I'm saying we should be able to vote for a sound person.
There were way more sound and intelligent persons but we decided to make it a Party System in which 2 parties contested.

Abeg we go school for this country na. Wetin we dey carry am do?
You are still shooting yourself on the feet. PHED is a private company.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Haramslayer: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2020
DesignHave:

The main issue is that there's no way to help them out during this period. No way.

I'm just glad this is opening the eyes of Nigerians to how our voting decisions and indecisions have a long term effect.
Just Sad embarassed

It will not open anyone's eyes. Nigeria is doomed. Are there not a section of Southern Nigeria who see no evil in this government? They are the ones even crafting the evil policies of this regime. Soon, the whole place will be like Liberia and Sierra-Leon.

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by galaxy2020(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2020
...be your own boss, all these private establishments don't have strong financial footing. Start little and then give it the best of ur time and u will never regret it in future. BE UR OWN BOSS!

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by imhere: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
This is just one, others are coming. Arik slash staff salaries by 80% and place 90% on leave.
The next thing to put money in your hands now is Networking business and not just any company but one that pays like Pure
Call me to know more about Pure Company o8o 359 65405
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
DesignHave:

Just Sad embarassed
they won't hear,let the time come they will collect their rice and 5k.

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
imhere:
This is just one, others are coming. Arik slash staff salaries by 80% and place 90% on leave.
The next thing to put money in your hands now is Networking business and not just any company but one that pays like Pure
Call me to know more about Pure Company o8o 359 65405
put it here,save a soul
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by DesignHave: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are still shooting yourself on the feet. PHED is a private company.
Okay. I guess I am in uncharted waters here.

The Government is allowed to place sanctions on these private firms right?
So why can't they bail their citizens out in situations like this?
I mean this is a lockdown ordered by them, right?
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
you are sorely wrong if you think most of mikano clients are companies. come to lekki here every house has a mikano generator. the medium sized ones that put out about 15-30 kva

So Lekki is nigeria undecided
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by lekki1444: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
mtinfx:

So Lekki is nigeria undecided
it is a microcosm of the people who have disposable income in nigeria which is like 50 percent of the population
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by fabolouz1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
If our leaders are not paying lip service to the power sector , mikano won't even exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria / Which Are The Top 10 Law Firms In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.