Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (76096 Views)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by kokomilala(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
@KomonSense, really? Then you don't have an analytical mind. You missed the naked energy and beastly passion that drove West, right from his spell at Auxerre in France with Dick Advocate,I think.
It was this passion and ruggedness that earned him places at AC Milan and Inter.At that time ,these two teams were at the top of elite teams in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by ayanbaba2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Shut your mouth or better still ask questions.
The prayer was done in his house not on the pitch.
There are times you intend to pray for a short time but the Holy Spirit takes you to another realm where you forget about your surroundings and keep going in the spirit. At that time you are no longer in control. This is the point where revelation is being birthed in you.

Kaaaaaaaaiiiii
We need to grow in the spirit.
another realm...

for dinner fa!

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by xcelentattitude(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
To imagine that Christian vieri got angry with a Christian prayer and left is bewildering grin

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Gabbriell: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
L grin l, after 10 minute into the prayer..me I go jejely sidon eat my food. I no send anybody!

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by MrBONE2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
drips8:
Africans and prayers be like five and six
grin

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by ayanbaba2(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
dairykidd:

Ignorant fool. Its not always about religion but reverence for God...
Where are u? And what has ur foolishness done for u

...reverencing for a supposed dinner!

I no blame you at all, na those wey like your post I pity!

what happens to "moderation"...

anyways, you guys are Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Onucs(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
how is dat one now news
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by mamatwiny(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
If Taribo that was already a star can pray...and for 3 hours, what reason can you give for now praying from day to day, week to week , month to month? This is a wake up call for all backsliders.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Salmom: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life

Prayer is Key

Prayer is an Investment

No prayer is Wasted

Nothing happens by Chance! It's Either what u Prayed About or what you Refused to pray About

Prayer Works

Prayer is the Means through which Men interact with GOD

Prayer Changes Situations

It's a Grave Risk to be Prayerless

GOD Answers Prayers

A Prayerless person can be likened to a Christmas goat that could be slaughtered at just anytime...

The Prayer of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD

I don't pray. Can't even remember the last time I prayed. Prayer to me is a waste of my energy because anything I want I can do for myself. And I do get my share of good lucks and bad lucks too but they have nothing to do with my not praying.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by OmoManU: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
He knows the family and root he is coming from. Wickedness in Africa is real

Fallacious African mentalities.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Salmom: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Despite the prayers, they are still far behind, getting worse everyday, what does that tell you, God does not bless nothing
They never learn. One of them just posted that prayer is an investment. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by ehhmah(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Plastique:
Religion - the opium of the masses. Blinding the poor from seeing the thick lines between personal, psychological and spiritual fulfilment.
You are so on point cool
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
He knows one day, he will become a pastor.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Salmom: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ifebazz:
Na only Africa wickedness dey? Just say you guys are using poverty as excuse for religiosity. Oyiboman wey bring the religion give una nor do am reach una. All of a sudden, your grandma wey dey village don turn witch because you nor fit hustle buy Benz. Your brother wife don turn witch because you nor fit read pass WAEC. Your mother wey breastfeed you till you graduate don turn witch because you nor get job. Your uncle don turn ritualist because you nor qualify for one contract. Every old person for the village wey you grow up don turn evil because you get small change buy 1992 Camry. Your pastor don turn your brain because you dull initially. Everything for life now don get spiritual undertone because your pastor talk am. That same your pastor wey nor fit pass WAEC in one sitting and dey perm hair and don straff your wife before he see vision say God tell am for hin bedroom say you be her husband.
Bros Africa is not bad. Africa is not wicked. You guys are just brainwashed when it comes to religion.
You guys think oyiboman nor get their peculiar problems? Homosexuality nor be wickedness? Abi you don see two male animals dey copulate? You don see two male dogs dey straff? Who bring terrorism come, Africa too? Na Africa still bring Covik One Nine?
Guy don't insult Africa again in that regard because I belong there. angry

Homosexuality has been observed in animals too. And homosexuality started in Africa because man started in Africa.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by anthonyuncle(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
prayer is good, but what he did is pure misplacement of priority.
how can u invite guys for dinner, and u turn it into a mini crusade

3 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
VULCAN:
Between Taribo and yourself...

Who is a member of the "masses?"

Trying to sound intellectual but you failed

Man this is a faceless forum. You can't see me. You don't know me. Not everyone lives in your hellhole so as they say, be guided.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by femi4: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Plastique:
Religion - the opium of the masses. Blinding the poor from seeing the thick lines between personal, psychological and spiritual fulfilment.
Taribo wasn't poor while in inter.

Try and be logical in reasoning

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by femi4: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
VULCAN:
Between Taribo and yourself...

Who is a member of the "masses?"

Trying to sound intellectual but you failed

you dey mind the nonentity

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by JoshRocs(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairaland Atheists always aggrieved when ever a post relates to Christianity or God, God is not the cause of your frustration. Channel the negative energy to better things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
femi4:
Taribo wasn't poor while in inter.

Try and be logical in reasoning

I take it, you've probably never heard of "poverty of the mindset". You should really go back to your books. Poverty encompasses lack of money or wealth. Social, economic, psychological, even political poverty are all elements of "poverty".
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by RTSC: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Taribo west was world class.

3 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by breezeng: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Check Taribo and TB Joshua. During the days of Taribo dwindling form in soccer. Deceitful people.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Prenonjebose: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
baillers123:
So after the prayers they left without dinner. Atleast they were fed spiritual food that will last forever.. Taribo had the calling before now
Lol. Spiritual food indeed. Their mouths must have been sore from praying, such that the sight of earthly food scared them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
J111333:
Africans and their long prayers are legendary.
Immediately my mum starts remembering the whole village in her prayer before food, I don begin chop. As she dey wait to hear amen from me, na thank ma she go hear.grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by guy222: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
ayanbaba2:
Nigerians and stupidity!

nonsense!

where is he now?

what has religion don for this country, anything extraordinary?
he is in your village infact he is squating with your father in his moulded house, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Prenonjebose: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
RTSC:
Taribo west was world class.
Yes, he was. Remember a derby between Inter and Milan, where he pocketed Inzaghi and co. He was the best on the night, muzzling his way through the midfield.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
that is taribo waste for you
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Bigbayour: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
He is really struggling. His house is at Number 10, Alfred Olaiya street, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja...I know him wella and he know me by Name. He need our prayers...

Bros inky Car nah Rickety
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jidefido:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/taribo-made-us-pray-for-hours-zanetti/%3famp=1

In the God's Ministry, there is what we called 'CALL'. Some are CALLED by GOD into the Ministry, others went into the Ministry for materials pursuit, some went into the Ministry out of over zealousness and love for the Minstry work.

What we have read today is actually a testimony about the CALL upon Taribo West. People Like Pa Ayo Oritsajeafor, Adeboye, WF Kumuyi, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Paul Enenche and others that have genuine CALL understand what happened. Professional footballers are used to expensive lifestyle, expensive cocktails and dinners.

They came to Taribo West to have fun, but the CALL on Taribo West though yet unanswered, chose those two occasions to manifest. Taribo never planned it that way, but he cannot resist it.

His ministry may not be big, he may not be a motivational speaker, he should have no regret, there is a particular reason He Called him. Call can frustrate a profitable career and business if not answered. The Apostles and Paul included have no rewards here according to earthly standard and Jesus told them before he left. It is even recorded that if our rewards in Christ is only in this world, we are the most miserable of all creatures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Prenonjebose: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Plastique:

I take it, you've probably never heard of "poverty of the mindset". You should really go back to your books. Poverty encompasses lack of money or wealth. Social, economic, psychological, even political poverty are all elements of "poverty".
Going by that, then everyone is poor. Besides, we have several non African players who exhibited one form of mindset poverty.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Aystarz: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
eni4real:
Vieri also revealed that Taribo once told the former Inter Milan Coach, Marcelo Lippi, that 'God want you to include me in today's line-up'

Vieri was already bubbling with laughter when he heard Taribo grin

Lippi replied: 'But He didn't tell me that' cheesy

Vieri Laughter became uncontrollable after that reply grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well, we are Africans!!! cool

Bwahahahahahahaha...This cracked me up ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by goodnewscliff(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
ForeThinker:
LoL .is that y u guys wr playing like PS1 ?
Javier is my inter milan favorite dah year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Touching His Wife's Backside At Nightclub / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.