Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts (84820 Views)

Cholera: Anxiety Mounts In Magboro, Ogun State, 10 People Feared Dead / Covid 19 : Why Kano Death Cases Are Not Caused By Corona Virus / Kano Death - We Only Did Verbal Autopsy Because Of Our Religion In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by ifko: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2020
The man that will speak for masses has been banished to Lagos by unprecedented looter because he was speaking against northern cultural heritage .......kano State enjoy your Gandollar in peace

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Nickymezor(f): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

She will be safe... Let her work on staying healthy, and avoid or prevent the need for hospital care.
Yeah , ur damn right.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Majesty33(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
I thought I saw one Mallam guy wash his hands in a bowl and went ahead to drink the water. This is just the beginning of disaster in Northern Nigeria due to their negligence and ignorance towards issues affecting the country. Covid 19 is real , stay safe.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Amhappy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Malaria and typhoid causing mass deaths, believe this and you'll believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by naijaman2225(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
ERockson:
Most of these death are Coronavirus issue, Let the government stop deny and face the problem squarely
THE MAN IS WAITING FOR 15 BILLION NAIRA. HE IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THAT THAN THE WELFARE OF HIS PEOPLE.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by IMAliyu(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oblongata:
Many northerners still believe corona is only a propaganda against Muslim and Islam. Even their dollar governor allowed them to troop into market. I fear for the worse in that region.
I'm guessing you haven't seen the 5G, Antichrist, vaccine conspiracy theorist.

The religious fanatics all think this is a conspiracy and propaganda against them.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Hadsty23(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Died of what...SEVERE MALARIA. Well no testing kit for the almajiris to know if it's truly malaria and thypoid disease
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Cent50(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
At this point Nigeria is still talking about test kits...I pity Nigeria. Soon dead bodies will liter our streets because of poor health facilities in the country. God help Nigeria
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by L1lma(f): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mallan ya ce babu Corona
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Blue3k(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kwon1999:

I am from IMO

And I want to know what led or what caused the death of 3m Biafrans

Starvation during the blockade. Btw it was estimated at 2 million.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Emma990(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
truthfulparrot:
What is happening in Kano State? I suspect that there is a sinister and diabolical cover-up going on in Kano.
All of a sudden, NCDC stopped testing for Covid 19 with the claim that they don't have test kits again. People are dying like fowls and the State government is vehemently denying and playing politics with it.

Ganduje thinks Covid 19 is Politics. He even appointment his daughter as the head of Covid 19 Taskforce in Kano State.

And why is the FGN silent about what is going on in Kano? Why can't they move testing kits from Abuja and Lagos to Kano!? What has happened to billions of naira that were allocated to Covid19?
I pity the poor people of Kano. They don't have a courageous Emir like Sanusi to speak for them

The FGN is obviously clueness, when it comes to Vivid 19 pandemic.

the current emir na dump?.
he should open up for the sake of his people o
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by truthstands01: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
They have removed Sanusi who can stand up against Gandollar and tell him to his face that he's a fake Governor who is sitting on another person's seat. They will face the music in full. The wicked will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by AMvanquish: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sctests:
Kano will overtake Lagos on the death toll.

What kind of Bad belle and Wishing people death is this? Are you alright??
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by chubinwa(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano needs serious help now with this skyrocketing coronavirus ripple in the state. federal govt incorporation with ncdc have to make sufficient testing kits to arrest the growing pandemic in the state.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by SexytorresE(f): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Kano hasn't yet hit the figures in Lagos and we are already having this kind of ripple effect, these guys had better observe strict compliance with recommended safety standards before this disease blows out of proportion. If not I fear for the worst in the North as a whole and not just Kano alone.
u think is corona?
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by IGBOSON1: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Kano hasn't yet hit the figures in Lagos and we are already having this kind of ripple effect, these guys had better observe strict compliance with recommended safety standards before this disease blows out of proportion. If not I fear for the worst in the North as a whole and not just Kano alone.

The tragedy of the entire situation is that the health and safety of the whole country could be put in jeopardy because of the actions or inactions of just one state! People are still moving about all over the country...lockdown or no lockdown!

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Thank you.

Avalancheman needs to read what you wrote.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tissaia:
Fake news (also known as junk news, pseudo-news, or hoax news)[1][2] is a form of news consisting of deliberate disinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional news media (print and broadcast) or online social media.[3][4] Digital news has brought back and increased the usage of fake news, or yellow journalism.[5] The news is then often reverberated as misinformation in social media but occasionally finds its way to the mainstream media as well.[6]

Fake news is written and published usually with the intent to mislead in order to damage an agency, entity, or person, and/or gain financially or politically,[7][8][9] often using sensationalist, dishonest, or outright fabricated headlines to increase readership. Similarly, clickbait stories and headlines earn advertising revenue from this activity.[7]

The relevance of fake news has increased in post-truth politics. For media outlets, the ability to attract viewers to their websites is necessary to generate online advertising revenue. Publishing a story with false content that attracts users benefits advertisers and improves ratings. Easy access to online advertisement revenue, increased political polarization and the popularity of social media, primarily the Facebook News Feed,[3] have all been implicated in the spread of fake news,[7][10] which competes with legitimate news stories. Hostile government actors have also been implicated in generating and propagating fake news, particularly during elections.[11][12]

Confirmation bias and social media algorithms like those used on Facebook and Twitter further advance the spread of fake news. Modern impact is felt for example in vaccine hesitancy.[13]

Fake news undermines serious media coverage and makes it more difficult for journalists to cover significant news stories.[14] An analysis by BuzzFeed found that the top 20 fake news stories about the 2016 U.S. presidential election received more engagement on Facebook than the top 20 election stories from 19 major media outlets.[15] Anonymously-hosted fake news websites[3] lacking known publishers have also been criticized, because they make it difficult to prosecute sources of fake news for libel.[16]

The term "lying press"[17][18] is at times used to cast doubt upon legitimate news from an opposing political standpoint. During and after his presidential campaign and election, Donald Trump popularized the term "fake news" in this sense, regardless of the truthfulness of the news, when he used it to describe the negative press coverage of himself.[19][20] In part, as a result of Trump's misuse, the term has come under increasing criticism, and in October 2018 the British government decided that it will no longer use the term because it is "a poorly-defined and misleading term that conflates a variety of false information, from genuine error through to foreign interference in democratic processes."[21]

CRAP!
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Legendguru: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
hmmm
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dethronement of Sanusi!!!!

The gods are angry
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
truthfulparrot:
What is happening in Kano State? I suspect that there is a sinister and diabolical cover-up going on in Kano.
All of a sudden, NCDC stopped testing for Covid 19 with the claim that they don't have test kits again. People are dying like fowls and the State government is vehemently denying and playing politics with it.

Ganduje thinks Covid 19 is Politics. He even appointment his daughter as the head of Covid 19 Taskforce in Kano State.

And why is the FGN silent about what is going on in Kano? Why can't they move testing kits from Abuja and Lagos to Kano!? What has happened to billions of naira that were allocated to Covid19?
I pity the poor people of Kano. They don't have a courageous Emir like Sanusi to speak for them

Your comment is quite clear.

Ganduje wants more share from the covid spoils.. More deaths, more money.

Simple...!
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Saint92: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Must everything be politicized in Naija ni......
Inside life.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Insectkiller: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Could dis be d penalty of sending an emir out.
What could be d cause?? Can't dey take blood sample, I mean d autopsy of d corpse.??

It's well.. may God have mercy and reveal d hidden secret.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by maiunguwar: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The only governor that took this issue of coronavirus serious in north without playing their usual politics is Kaduna state governor but others was never serious with the issue before now is getting out of hand there.I'm not a fan of Kaduna state governor but I give it him
you no longer remain Ada ogwashi?
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by computermouse(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Santsal:
What a wicked and sadistic post from a warped mind. I am from the East and honestly don't wish any harm to the people of Kano. How can you post what you wrote . How will you feel if people wish your race death from Covid 19

I have a right to my opinion- for your information, how can you say I wish for something that is obvious in the way they are toying with this pandemic, don't gather for prayers in mosques they break it, even in Saudi Arabia where the religion comes from mosques are empty, look at the burial of Ali modu sheriff's father half of the state came for it no signs of social distancing - that's even in borno, NE- and you say my opinion is wrapped - stop all this hypocrisy and let's tell the truth - if you refuse to tell the truth, pray their ignorance would not consume you with them.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Edosao: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
That is serious
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by paltielx: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
From what I'm seeing thousands may die in that state because of corona virus in few weeks to come
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by MrPRevailer(m): 12:26am On Apr 26, 2020
truthfulparrot:

That's the same action the US CDC took. They claimed no test kits
The DON'T TEST, DON'T TELL strategy

https://healthrangerreport.com/coronavirus-cover-up-dont-test-dont-tell

CDC is a global organization that was created to spread to disease rather than control it. This will aid the efforts to globalize the world. Same cover-up agent as WHO.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Avalancheman: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Digmygold:

Thank you.

Avalancheman needs to read what you wrote.

Cowards like you and your sick members family abound. But you are still in the minority... grin
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Cowards like you and your sick members family abound. But you are still in the minority... grin

Isolate with your coro family. The NCDC Covid19 van will arrive shortly.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Avalancheman: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Isolate with your coro family. The NCDC Covid19 van will arrive shortly.

You and your sick family are already in permanent isolation at home. The rest of us are forging ahead by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.