Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu (12870 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / SIWN may arrest tinubu over fraud / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jason123: 5:02am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOW . . .  you really do believe this all has something to do with your person, don't you?  shocked Anyways, I have lived long enough to know not to expect any rational analysis from persons who argue from an angle caked in sentiments. So, if you want to believe that this rumour has something to do with you or will directly affect you in one way or another, go right ahead, I will not ruin your delusion there.  smiley

I did not see this.

okay, what is sentiment about what i said? That the country would be ungovernable? Look, there is absolutely no lie in what i said. It like 2011 is the year we split. the political tension would be too much for GJ or the country to bear. how many separatist groups are we going to have fight the country at the same time. . . . opc, mend, bokoharem, massop, arewa, ogoins etc. I'll advise him not to try it!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2011
@alhajrem, stop reasoning like a NOMADIC CARPENTER. What evidence do you and your rogue wife kobo have against TINUBU? This is somebody that has not been found wanting either by panel court or efcc. The same case EFCC dropped against him in 2007 for lack of evidence. As for recognizing GJ as our leader in Yorubaland No
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jason123: 5:06am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

uum . . .  don't have me saying what I am not saying please. Also, try to actually spend them LEARNING to decipher fact FROM FICTION.

Here is a question for you . . . you call people PROGRESSIVES But can you list even 3 progressive ideas any of them have actually brought to the table that actually INCLUDES YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE(whoever they are) in the Solution?

LOL! No i can't! What is the point knowing a plan (atiku) if its goin to be a lie ITS BETTER THEY DO NOT TELL ME ANY PLAN AND DO THE JOB THEY ARE ASKED TO DO THAN TO TELL ME A PLAN SO AS TO GET ELECTED AND NOT DO IT!
BTW, how does this relate with the topic
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jason123: 5:08am On Jan 08, 2011
alj harem:

jason jason jason,,,,io beg shattap dai
u are shouting tinubu etc opc etc

is tinubu not a thief just because fashola and adam osh are doing well does not make him a good leader

ibb ciroma and co u are shouting about are all going to die soonest etc one is about 70 years so stop this your stu.pid rant and[b] open your eyes[/b] angry

What eyes should I open

alj harem:

kobo, you really lack manners when you post undecided

Do you not lack manners check the post above!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2011
jason123:

LOL! No i can't! What is the point knowing a plan (atiku) if its goin to be a lie [size=13pt]ITS BETTER THEY DO NOT TELL ME ANY PLAN AND DO THE JOB THEY ARE ASKED TO DO THAN TO TELL ME A PLAN SO AS TO GET ELECTED AND NOT DO IT![/size]
BTW, how does this relate with the topic

Wait a second . . . how do you know a person is a PROGRESSIVE if you have no clue what PROGRESSIVE ideas the person even comes with? Do you like have mind reading abilities of some sort?  What makes you any different from those you fault for labelling people like Atiku, IBB or even Goodluck Jonathan progressives?  shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure you do not see, with your own eyes the problem with what you are doing here?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jason123: 5:10am On Jan 08, 2011
seanet02:

@alhajrem, stop reasoning like a NOMADIC CARPENTER. What evidence do you and your rogue wife kobo have against TINUBU? This is somebody that has not been found wanting either by panel court or efcc. The same case EFCC dropped against him in 2007 for lack of evidence. As for recognizing GJ as our leader in Yorubaland No

cheesy cheesy cheesy. No oooo seanet.
He can be but he is too laid-back for my liking!!!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jason123: 5:12am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Wait a second . . . how do you know a person is a PROGRESSIVE if you have no clue what PROGRESSIVE ideas the person even comes with? Do you like have mind reading abilities of some sort?  

Are you sure you do not see, with your own eyes the problem with what you are doing here?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE TOPIC

Anyway, yes they are progressives because they move us forward as a country, as a people!!!They get the job done!!!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2011
Sigh . . . . Like I said earlier, this is probably not going to get us anywhere. You are free to believe as you want.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2011
@jason, layelaye, We will never accept. FASORANTI and AYO ADEBANJO PLUS TINUBU are our leaders. Gj can not be
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by fstranger6: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2011
KOBO is a phuccking pain in the arse

I cant imagine she has a husband living with her.

I would have committed suicide if I were her husband.

In fact, I am about to kill myself from reading the trash she posts !

Thank God she is not a Nigerian!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 5:28am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobo is just like sahara weather, extremes of reasoning
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2011
What is this nonsense i'm hearing about saying that if tinubu is put in jail the country will go ungovernable? And who is going to make it ungovernable when he is locked up? lol
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by fstranger6: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2011
seanet02:

Kobo is just like sahara weather, extremes of reasoning

And come to think of it, She is Oodua tokan tokan

How sad?

May be she is Fulani disguising as Yoruba
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2011
Olaedo, go and sit down jo, mumu, dey tap keyboard without tapping your brain.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2011
lol
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2011
seanet02:

Olaedo, go and sit down jo, mumu, dey tap keyboard without tapping your brain.

I was just asking a question.Was all the stuff you and jason typing a joke or you 2 were actually serious?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 5:56am On Jan 08, 2011
@olaedo, joke ko poke ni, ever heard of "OPERATION WETIE" you dey small if not in your father's SCROTUM that time. Gj dont hug a WORKING TRANSFORMER
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2011
seanet02:

@olaedo, joke ko poke ni, ever heard of "OPERATION WETIE" you dey small if not in your father's SCROTUM that time. Gj dont hug a WORKING TRANSFORMER

Of course, you act like tinubu is respected like that. Anybody screws up,which aint gone happen, the army will deal with them immensely and brutely.Don't fool yourself.Remember "Operation Wetie" the army came in and handled them extensively and stayed there. Moreover, you are forgetting that the same members that are in ACN were in PDP meaning what makes u think party hoppers who dine together are going to fight each other(friends)lol? Use your head but if you want fighting then you go out there with your koboko and see what eaven really looks like.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by ekubear1: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2011
Generally speaking, you don't arrest prominent members of the political opposition immediately before an election. . . it is pretty poor form.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2011
eku_bear:

Generally speaking, you don't arrest prominent members of the political opposition immediately before an election. . . it is pretty poor form.

I agree Jonathan will definitely lose votes off of that act alone.Would make him seem just like the average joe nigerian politician. The outcome of the Delta governorship elections has begun to paint him in that way.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2011
@olaedo, you dont know anything, as a result of "OPERATION WETIE" who lost his life btw Tafawa Balewa and AWOLOWO? Cant you see Gj is taking the same path?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by fstranger6: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2011
eku_bear:

Well, FYI, this is NIgeria

Everything goes!

OBJ threatened Peter Odili with arrest in 2007; that was the reason Odili dropped out of the race.  

Abiola was arrested after he won an election!

So I wouldnt put anything past GEJ; Tinubu is a crook and they can legally arrest him

And BTW, they dont have to arrest him, they can also kill him, prolly a better option.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2011
@fstranger, why is Tinubu a crook? Are u okay?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by fstranger6: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2011
seanet02:

@fstranger, why is Tinubu a crook? Are u okay?

I dont want to go through that today

Google Tinubu and you will find you yourself.

That said, it is not GEJ's job to arrest him!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2011
Ola edo:

I agree Jonathan will definitely lose votes off of that act alone.Would make him seem just like the average joe nigerian politician. The outcome of the Delta governorship elections has begun to paint him in that way.

What do you mean by this? Do you have any info to show the election was manipulated in anyway?  undecided
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2011
@fstranger, What will google deliver? Probably some ill conceived junks by PDP against Him. You need rest. Your skull is overheating. @ koboPDP, go to sahara reporters and see how the election was manipulated.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2011
fstranger6:

I dont want to go through that today

Google Tinubu and you will find you yourself.

That said, it is not GEJ's job to arrest him!

Deltan have been complaining about snatch ballot boxes.Also, JEGA had to ballot boxes that were snatched and found returned to the INEC office. If GJ was a well and fair president as he claims he is he would have hand the election annulled because of those acts alone.At least so that the citizens will have a sense of trust in their president,but instead, he let it end without any type of stoppage and went to congratulate Uduaghan because they are in the same party.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^ Elections COST MONEY

a) Just because the side you want to win ends up loosing does not mean the election was the problem
b) What deltans in particular are crying? The ones that went out in droves to vote for their candidate of choice or the ones that did not?
c) What evidence is there of these snatched ballot boxes that you claim were later on returned to INEC?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by aljharem(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2011
Ola edo:

how is it because PDP won

and do not tell me it is because of ballots were stolen etc because there is no evidence or report of it undecided
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Elections COST MONEY

a) Just because the side you want to win ends up loosing does not mean the election was the problem
b) What deltans in particular are crying? The ones that went out in droves to vote for their candidate of choice or the ones that did not?
c) What evidence is there of these snatched ballot boxes that you claim were later on returned to INEC?

[size=15pt]
Protests in Ughelli as Jega stops polls
[/size]

THERE were protests Thursday in Ughelli, headquarters of Ughelli North Local Government of Delta State, over the non conduct of the rerun poll.

Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) chair Prof Attahiru Jega ordered the Electoral Officer in charge of the local government, Mr Collins Daramola, to stop distributions of materials to voting centres.

He said INEC would explain through a statement why the poll was stopped.

It was during his tour of the area.

Jega, who arrived in Ughelli in an helicopter about 2:22pm, was confronted by the protesters singing the praises of the Democratic Peoples Party (DPP) candidate, Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru.

They said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) hijacked  ballot boxes and disenfranchised them.

ln Orogun community, the candidate of the Republican Party of Nigeria (RPN), Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege, who was accredited about 1.22pm complained over INEC’s ‘’shoddy preparation’’. He said the commission failed in getting materials to voting centres by 8am for accreditation.

Omo-Agege said he was told    that suspected PDP thugs snatched ballot boxes in some voting centres.

On security men deployed for the poll, he said he had no confidence in them, alleging that they were being used by PDP to perpetrate rigging. He added that the  outcome of the rerun will be a litmus test for INEC.

‘’ We entered this election believing that it was going to be one-man one-vote, but l tell you that what am seeing now is a differnt thing from what I anticipated and l hope Prof. Jega is watching and will at the end of the day make statement about it.  This is because the PDP candidate, Dr Emmanuel  Uduaghan knew his government is no longer popular. So, the only thing for him  to do  was to hijack ballot boxes”.

Some persons suspected to be members of the  PDP were said to have been arrested in Ughelli following an attempt to thumbprint snatched ballot papers.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/24017.html
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by aljharem(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2011
fstranger6:

Well, FYI, this is NIgeria

Everything goes!

OBJ threatened Peter Odili with arrest in 2007; that was the reason Odili dropped out of the race.  

Abiola was arrested after he won an election!

So I wouldnt put anything past GEJ; Tinubu is a crook and they can legally arrest him

And BTW, they dont have to arrest him, they can also kill him, prolly a better option.

thank you

seant

i undersatand that tiunbu is viewed as your leader but he is a crook and can never be compared to awolowo or even jakande

during tiunbu era what did he do your your yoruba people not to talk of lagosain undecided

he was even fighting with fashola the person that makes him look good undecided

tinubu is really not good for the yoruba people, he has too many enemies and even in lagos he is not loved

even isale eko(real lagos of lagos) he is not loved there because of Ajose who rules that area does not llike him
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Olaedo1: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2011
alj harem:

thank you

seant

i undersatand that tiunbu is viewed as your leader but he is a crook and can never be compared to awolowo or even jakande

during tiunbu era what did he do your your yoruba people not to talk of lagosain undecided

he was even fighting with fashola the person that makes him look good undecided

tinubu is really not good for the yoruba people, he has too many enemies and even in lagos he is not loved

even isale eko(real lagos of lagos) he is not loved there because of Ajose who rules that area does not llike him

Here we go again.Always worried about yoruba business. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm / Kogi West PDP Rallies Behind Melaye, Demands His Immediate Release / El-Rufai, APC NW Caucus Demanded Key Positions From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.