Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? (2378 Views)

It’s Insulting That FG Are Even Entertaining The Idea Of Releasing Kanu - Sarki / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by EastCANNIBAL: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Adiola:
only ewedu people believe this govt because of2023 but they will be disappointed

Sorry oh! Aunty Adio,i know you are a YORUBA LADY,BUT WHY DO WIDOWS FROM A CERTAIN ETHNIC GROUP DRINK THE BATH-WATER OF THE CORPSE OF THEIR DEAD HUSBANDS,IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT MAY HAVE CAUSED THEIR DEAD ie COVID19,AIDS,EBOLA?As i earlier said,AUNTY ADIO,am convised you are a YORUBA LADY THEREFORE YOU WONT DO THIS IF YOU WERE THE WIDOW BECAUSE OF OUR CULTURE.Thank you Aunty Adio.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by TheRareGem1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
The state minister of fct said. God will punish anybody that squander money meant for paliatives. People are getting the palaitives and that's the truth. You just need to open your eyes and ears.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Deputy1111(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Please move this to front page let us know if anybody has received.

I have not seen a soul that received the money, it breaks my heart to see how fantastically corrupt this Ministers are.

I guess they are telling Buhari that they are giving people money and Buhari is not verifying how true it is.
I guess Buhari's aides that are suppose to let him know that people are not credited have collected their own share of the money and it has really kept their mouths shut.

Is it that his Children and wife are not on social media or they chose to ignore people's complain because they are living fine?
Is Osinbajo (Pastor) not telling Buhari that his Minister is not giving citizens of Nigeria money that is meant for them?

God will punish any individual or group of people that embezzle money that is meant to ease the pain of the people at the trying times, pain will never depart from their households
That is it, God will punish any individual or group of people that embezzle our money. Mind you, the federal government never promise to distribute money through BVN.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Perogbangba(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
I haven't. Honestly, they won't make heaven.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Fejos(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
I received mine last week Saturday. It was 10k
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
I haven’t ooh

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Please move this to front page let us know if anybody has received.

I have not seen a soul that received the money, it breaks my heart to see how fantastically corrupt this Ministers are.

I guess they are telling Buhari that they are giving people money and Buhari is not verifying how true it is.
I guess Buhari's aides that are suppose to let him know that people are not credited have collected their own share of the money and it has really kept their mouths shut.

Is it that his Children and wife are not on social media or they chose to ignore people's complain because they are living fine?
Is Osinbajo (Pastor) not telling Buhari that his Minister is not giving citizens of Nigeria money that is meant for them?

God will punish any individual or group of people that embezzle money that is meant to ease the pain of the people at the trying times, pain will never depart from their households
Hunger-20 is reseting zombies small small grin
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Real men don't beg. Have some shame.
How is that begging? The money is his right as a law abiding citizen. Have some sense
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by iokpebholo: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
leke12:
You guys are still playing tribalism cards abi? Hunger will soon unite u....continue.
Dont mind them.nonsense and corona
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Ezmans: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Audio transfer
Why can government pay you, while yoruba's are demanding owoda from ncdc officials before a covid19 patient I'll be evacuated to hospital in Lagos, it's very shamefull
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Iliyasdass(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Real men don't beg. Have some shame.

I av seen alot of your comments here and its full of negativity.. I guessed you are among those guys that escaped from yaba left undecided
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Jostoman: 4:29am On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Sorry sir grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is A Scam": "We Shall Break-Up Nigeria" -Man Blast Nigerian Govt- Video / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against / Have The Igbos Accidentally Taken Yoruba Slot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.