Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1086418 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by chiwelaw: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please anybody with information on this question?

chiwelaw:
Please is there any update from UK embassy that dependents can't apply at once due to rush? Do they risk refusal if they apply at once? Please I need urgent response on this cos I want to apply and someone is telling me this.

Is there any clue of booking an Express date at tls? Is it better to go to Abuja centre? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am seriously eager to see the response to this question.My funds will be 28days this week and I plan to apply with 3 dependents.Though an agent told me last Thursday that there is a new rule that wont permit me to apply alongside my dependents, he said i will only be able to apply for them after i get my own Visa.Some other persons said it isnt true and am really so confuse
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hi,

No, if there is , it will be clearly stated and there is no risk for refusal as long as you meet up with all the necessary documentation

There's no express booking on TLS.

Which ever centre is closer to you and that you can get a booking. It is the same process in all centre (Abuja or Lagos)

Try to avoid listening to hearsay

chiwelaw post=92296844[b:
]Please is there any update from UK embassy that dependents can't apply at once due to rush?[/b] Do they risk refusal if they apply at once? Please I need urgent response on this cos I want to apply and someone is telling me this.

Is there any clue of booking an Express date at tls? Is it better to go to Abuja centre? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hi

I have responded... ask the agent to show you where that was published on the Gov.uk website

It is not true

Cheers

Luseyi:
I am seriously eager to see the response to this question.My funds will be 28days this week and I plan to apply with 3 dependents.Though an agent told me last Thursday that there is a new rule that wont permit me to apply alongside my dependents, he said i will only be able to apply for them after i get my own Visa.Some other persons said it isnt true and am really so confuse
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Luseyi:

That is not true. A friend confirmed to me that a colleague did family flexi with his family at Ikeja this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Luseyi:
I am seriously eager to see the response to this question.My funds will be 28days this week and I plan to apply with 3 dependents.Though an agent told me last Thursday that there is a new rule that wont permit me to apply along[/b]side my dependents, he said [b] i will only be able to apply for them after i get my own Visa. Some other persons said it isnt true and am really so confuse

Tell the agent to show you official link where these bold are stated .... usually uk rules are black and white and are clearly stated

If the agent cannot show you the link they consider it not true. Also the guidance is online , you don't need agent as you can read it yourself

However there are pros and con regarding applying together or separately. It is a lot of money so if you apply together make sure you have the main applicant application on point
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
It can be addressed to whom it may concern or the BHC as follows
The British Deputy High Commission,
11 Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.
Lianalexa:
A quick one please for anyone that can assist me with a response
For the official financial sponsorship, should the letter be addressed to the school or the embassy or both. Pls I need an answer
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lianalexa: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
mimilyrics:
It can be addressed to whom it may concern or the BHC as follows
The British Deputy High Commission,
11 Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

Thanks so much really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jaguar22(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
I just got my CAS from Cardiff Met. University today....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Congrats to everyone getting their CAS.
Go and conquer smiley

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by qonfupanda: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Bureau De Change (BDC) aka Black market

Lol, thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by chiwelaw: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please I sent you an email. I want know how your friend did the family flexi.
Thank you

solarinde:

That is not true. A friend confirmed to me that a colleague did family flexi with his family at Ikeja this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eromo10: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Lianalexa post=92311691]

Thanks so much really appreciate

This can also suffice

The Entry Clearance Officer
British High Commission
11, Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Meddyakki: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hi everyone

I need help.

I am scared about the dynamic exchange rate of dollars and nairas. My deposit with maintenance funds(wife and I) costs GBP24255. I have 5 million naira and $21500 in my accounts. Do I need to add more naira due to the varying currencies rates.

Can my wife and I apply together even though she would travel 2 months after I have travelled. How should she answer my visa expiry date even though I am yet to get a visa while she is applying. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Meddyakki:
Hi everyone

I need help.

I am scared about the dynamic exchange rate of dollars and nairas. My deposit with maintenance funds(wife and I) costs GBP24255. I have 5 million naira and $21500 in my accounts. Do I need to add more naira due to the varying currencies rates.

Can my wife and I apply together even though she would travel 2 months after I have travelled. How should she answer my visa expiry date even though I am yet to get a visa while she is applying. Thank you.

Nobody can predict this exchange rate so if you have some money to add just incase then it best to topup. If you don't need it you don't lose anything. If it goes up at least you have peace of mind.. but if you don't have to top up then work with what u have and hope for the best

But do your calculation now and ensure it's ok with some extra
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
I'll advise you add to the dollar account to hedge for the fluctuation

Meddyakki:
Hi everyone

I need help.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by meccisoft(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pls @stenon I need a rice distributor pls help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
meccisoft:
Pls @stenon I need a rice distributor pls help me out
cheesy Laugh wan tear my stomach this evening....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Personally I think this your advice is unsolicited and insensitive, a lot of people have gotten their CAS, paid visa fees and IHS even, some schools don’t have some peoples course for January intake, you can’t just screenshot news and give unsolicited advice, it’s not cool, everyone has their reasons for doing whatever and no kids here. Don’t make people panic unnecessarily.
READ THE ROOM.

STENON:
For those applying for student visa... Please if you are tired of staying in Nigeria, abeg make una defer till January. I won't encourage anyone to consider study plan for September/October.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2020
arhyur:
Personally I think this your advice is unsolicited and insensitive, a lot of people have gotten their CAS, paid visa fees and IHS even, some schools don’t have some peoples course for January intake, you can’t just screenshot news and give unsolicited advice, it’s not cool, everyone has their reasons for doing whatever and no kids here. Don’t make people panic unnecessarily.
READ THE ROOM.

Personally, I think you can post our advice without quoting mine Thanks !!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Calm down, she didn’t mean any harm.
It’s really up to someone to decide either way.
I know someone that got CAS last Friday & decided to defer to January yesterday. I also know about someone that is going for this September intake no matter what, bc he wants his wife to deliver their child in U.K. this October.

So it really depends on different individual circumstances.
She was only sharing her opinion smiley
arhyur:
READ THE ROOM.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Does anyone know how long it would take to change information on a TB certificate? Can it be done in one day?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2020
Resist the urge...

Skymoore1004:
Calm down, she didn’t mean any harm.
It’s really up to someone to decide either way.
I know someone that got CAS last Friday & decided to defer to January yesterday. I also know about someone that is going for this September intake no matter what, bc he wants his wife to deliver their child in U.K. this October.

So it really depends on different individual circumstances.
She was only sharing her opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2020
No p smiley
arhyur:
Resist the urge...

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.