Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072184 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
You done? K
FraudMan:

I have noticed your moniker and I know you will come for me, so note that I won’t reply you. Firstly Justwise has never said it’s wrong for a financial sponsor to put money in an applicants account. He only advised that the money should be available after the successful application and when the person lands in the UK.

Secondly, the money can be put in the applicants account at once not “small small”. Nothing has to correlate to your salary or income.

Thousands of people come in here for advise, if you aren’t sure of a question, kindly read and pass. Experts will give answers.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dem don start to dey derail this thread.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
There’s nothing for Justwise to correct because he has previously and clearly stated that if you don’t have the money to study abroad, you sit your ass in Nigeria. So I wonder what you want him to correct.

Mr Skymoore, calm down. You sound so rude in your responses. Learn to respond to people in a polite and humble manner.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well people should learn to read without misinterpreting. It’s a personal problem to assume that I’m rude
Tolextonia:

Mr Skymoore, calm down. You sound so rude in your responses. Learn to respond to people in a polite and humble manner.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Skymoore1004 post=88878020]Well people should learn to read without misinterpreting. It’s a personal problem to assume that I’m rude [/quote

It’s so obvious you don’t care about people’s opinion about you. If more than one person complain about your personality, you need to adjust. That’s an advice I’ll give to a friend. It’s left for you to change for good or not.

Secondly, you do and act as if you know all. No one is perfect. If you don’t have legit answer to something, just keep quiet. We’re all here to learn.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Whatever pls [quote author=Tolextonia post=88878252][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Wont I be questioned about what I do to have the money in my account or all they want to see is fulfilling the total money needed in my account.

Don’t worry Yusuf.
We are talking about PBS Tier-4 visa here.
You will not be questioned. Let the money be transferred once. Wait for At LEAST 28 days. You are good to go.

Some person(s) have somehow mixed up the rules.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Don’t worry Yusuf.
We are talking about PBS Tier-4 visa here.
You will not be questioned. Let the money be transferred once. Wait for At LEAST 28 days. You are good to go.

Some person(s) have somehow mixed up the rules.

Thank you boss. Please, what's the best time to do it for Sept intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Thank you boss. Please, what's the best time to do it for Sept intake?

Some schools need to see that money for 28 days before they issue CAS that is used for Visa application so factor that in your calculation

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Some schools need to see that money for 28 days before they issue CAS that is used for Visa application so factor that in your calculation

OK bro. So having the bank statement at any time won't give any red flag during interview? For example, if I print my bank statement after 28 days (let's say June) and my interview is (let's say July). How would they know if I still have the actual amount since the statement is not up to date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bourne007(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's on page 1

"The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than 31 days before your application"

UKVI can call your bank to verify.

yusufDeveloper:

OK bro. So having the bank statement at any time won't give any red flag during interview? For example, if I print my bank statement after 28 days (let's say June) and my interview is (let's say July). How would they know if I still have the actual amount since the statement is not up to date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

This ''drug deal'' you are cooking up will end in tears either during your visa application or when you get to the UK.

Clearly you don't have the money to study in the UK, all you want to do is to get your friend to pay money into your account and you printout the bank statement after 28days then return the money to the owner. This is misrepresentation which carries 10yrs ban if caught.

If you managed to get a visa through this crooked way and land in the UK without maintenance money and the whole school fees then get ready to suffer. You will know the real definition of depression that will have a hit on your academic performance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hardeywale05(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
justwise:
[/b]
This ''drug deal'' you are cooking up will end in tears either during your visa application or when you get to the UK.

Clearly you don't have the money to study in the UK, all you want to do is to get your friend to pay money into your account and you printout the bank statement after 28days then return the money to the owner. This is misrepresentation which carries 10yrs ban if caught.

If you managed to get a visa through this crooked way and land in the UK without maintenance money and the whole school fees then get ready to suffer. You will know the real definition of depression that will have a hit on your academic performance.
hmm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
If I was the one that said the same, they will come for me oo. Abroad is not for everyone. If you cannot afford to leave, just stiddon for Nigeria.
justwise:
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
If I was the one that said the same, they will come for me oo. Abroad is not for everyone. If you cannot afford to leave, just stiddon for Nigeria.

Justwise said it in a polite way. Yours is totally opposite. May God help you

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aunty leave me now What is it sef?
Tolextonia:

Justwise said it in a polite way. Yours is totally opposite. May God help you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
TrumpsWall:
You really need to stop advising. Your comments sometimes are misleading/completely false and this is not the first time.

Salary kò pension income ni grin

Lol that was my point previously. In the words of fela, “teacher dont teach me nonsense” grin

Aprokodaughter:
Dem don start to dey derail this thread.

Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

Lol, why did you just jump into conclusion like that. Nawa óò. I'm not even trying to send any money out because it will be in my account even when I get there. The money that would be in my account is even more than what I'm supposed to put there. I'm only asking how they are going to track my bank statement if I print it before hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bourne007:
It's on page 1

"The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than 31 days before your application"

UKVI can call your bank to verify.

Thank you boss. This is actually what I'm trying to understand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Lol, why did you just jump into conclusion like that. Nawa óò. I'm not even trying to send any money out because it will be in my account even when I get there. The money that would be in my account is even more than what I'm supposed to put there. I'm only asking how they are going to track my bank statement if I print it before hand.

Yes. You can print it before hand. But don’t let the printout to be older than 30 days.
For example: if you print it on May 1 (after the money has sat in the account for at least 28 days).
You can comfortably use that print out between May 1 and May 29th.

If your interview is however on May 31st or June, you may wish to print a fresh statement for use. Kindly note however that as at the time you clicked ‘submit’ on the application portal, that money must have been there for that 28 days minimum.

As to how they track, that’s a good question.

They either call the bank, or write the bank an email. They have a mechanism of doing it.

If you still have any questions, or you are a bit confused, don’t be shy to ask here. We are all here to help.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

The way some people just jump into conclusion still baffle me gaan smiley. Well, all izz well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:

Are you already in UK? You need to calm down TBH

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
please dey your dey. Who told you I want to go to the UK like you without money for my complete tuition & expenses? Didn’t come to suffer pls.

Then what are you doing here? To just disturb us? The way you dey yarn sef get as it be. It's well with you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

yusufDeveloper:

The way some people just jump into conclusion still baffle me gaan smiley. Well, all izz well.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Yes. You can print it before hand. But don’t let the printout to be older than 30 days.
For example: if you print it on May 1 (after the money has sat in the account for at least 28 days).
You can comfortably use that print out between May 1 and May 29th.

If your interview is however on May 31st or June, you may wish to print a fresh statement for use. Kindly note however that as at the time you clicked ‘submit’ on the application portal, that money must have been there for that 28 days minimum.

As to how they track, that’s a good question.

They either call the bank, or write the bank an email. They have a mechanism of doing it.

If you still have any questions, or you are a bit confused, don’t be shy to ask here. We are all here to help.

Thank you very much boss, I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Last time I checked, this thread is for applicants with genuine intentions and enough funds to facilitate their studies. So I don’t know what you’re asking exactly but it is well with you too .
yusufDeveloper:

Then what are you doing here? To just disturb us? The way you dey yarn sef get as it be. It's well with you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lander237: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Please, who are the legal guardian. Can you send me the link. I'm not arguing at all just sent what I saw online. Please, I would be glad to have more information on this. Thank you

Bro, a legal guardian is a person who has obtained authority from the court to take care of you and be responsible for you.

I understand that back home our siblings raise us as their own children however, in the eye of the law, that is not legal guardianship.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Last time I checked, this thread is for applicants with genuine intentions and enough funds to facilitate their studies. So I don’t know what you’re asking exactly but it is well with you too .

Wise person pay attention when many people correct them, but arrogant people never admit they are wrong.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.